• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SideScrapeTV #1 Posted 28 January 2021 - 02:41 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 33245 battles
  • [-B2C-] -B2C-

Hay chaps,

To kick off the videos in this section will not contain any commentary or other bumpf just raw footage with all the growls of the engines. I have had a few requests by people who do NOT like any form of commentary or who just sometimes do not like that avenue. Anyway I hope you enjoy and stay safe.

Few games from EU WoT Player Frosty the Snowman aka Frost_Sandman_K19. TVP T 50/51 Tier X Czech Medium Tank and driven with skill, not just with gold being spammed. I have the tank but haven't performed that well with it. How about you?

What do you think to this tank? Do you own or are you looking to get in the future? Let me know your thoughts.

Do you have a replay file you want to send to me? Send to replays4sidetv@gmail.com I am after replays that showcase a particular tank or something you enjoyed doing.

Thanks all,

Edited by SideScrapeTV, 08 April 2021 - 06:57 PM.

SideScrapeTV #2 Posted 08 April 2021 - 06:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 33245 battles
  • [-B2C-] -B2C-

Hay all,

Cracking game here from the perspective of Frosty & Crazy playing in IS-3A & Chimera. I have never tried this so it DID take a while and I am unsure if its what you may enjoy so please help out by giving me some idea on what you think. Lovely to see the play.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users