Jump to content


Team Clash 2021: Twitch Drops


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 29 January 2021 - 02:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 37,193
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Cheer on your Team Clash 2021 captain on his stream and earn Twitch Drops.

The full text of the news item

the_ultimate_punisher #2 Posted 29 January 2021 - 04:44 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 28787 battles
  • 524
  • [L0VER] L0VER
  • Member since:
    12-06-2012
What perks and how many of them do dragon/tiger commanders have?

L0rd_0f_War #3 Posted 29 January 2021 - 05:23 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14357 battles
  • 1,180
  • [-VIC-] -VIC-
  • Member since:
    08-17-2011
What's the backgroud of these Dragon and Tiger Teams and decals? I remember getting some Tiger/Dragon decals from last year anniversary event, but that's about it. Hope the Commanders actually have a drop chance, and not bait (0.00001%) as usual.

InginerChimist #4 Posted 29 January 2021 - 05:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 30997 battles
  • 172
  • [SERPE] SERPE
  • Member since:
    04-08-2014
you have to recruit the commander until 01.03.2021 ... why wg? this is too short...

peixe2 #5 Posted 29 January 2021 - 06:37 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 27154 battles
  • 175
  • [4K1LL] 4K1LL
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014

"The more you watch, the better your chance"

 

Does this mean the chance to get a commander is still on after 60 minutes? Or does it only happen in the 60th minute mark?



Gruff_ #6 Posted 29 January 2021 - 08:04 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 28865 battles
  • 3,534
  • [WAAT] WAAT
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011

View PostL0rd_0f_War, on 29 January 2021 - 05:23 PM, said:

What's the backgroud of these Dragon and Tiger Teams and decals? I remember getting some Tiger/Dragon decals from last year anniversary event, but that's about it. Hope the Commanders actually have a drop chance, and not bait (0.00001%) as usual.

 

They were used on NA last year so they are reusing some irrelevant resource or have messed up the portal pictures



merv00 #7 Posted 29 January 2021 - 09:40 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20644 battles
  • 133
  • [6AR] 6AR
  • Member since:
    02-02-2014
WHO needs this mode? NOBODY! But reactivate the STRONGHOLD MODE!

L0rd_0f_War #8 Posted 29 January 2021 - 11:29 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14357 battles
  • 1,180
  • [-VIC-] -VIC-
  • Member since:
    08-17-2011

View Postmerv00, on 29 January 2021 - 03:40 PM, said:

WHO needs this mode? NOBODY! But reactivate the STRONGHOLD MODE!


I need it... and many others enjoy 7v7. Not to say I don't like Strongholds/Skirmishes. More fun modes is what this game needs, and 7v7 and Frontlines are the best so far. All other modes which don't let you use your own tanks and crews are just fluff. WG has messed up Strongholds not because of 7v7, as they are played on EU2 anyway.


Edited by L0rd_0f_War, 29 January 2021 - 11:29 PM.


INFERNO1892 #9 Posted 30 January 2021 - 12:28 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 29102 battles
  • 180
  • [RDDTY] RDDTY
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

View PostL0rd_0f_War, on 29 January 2021 - 11:29 PM, said:


I need it... and many others enjoy 7v7. Not to say I don't like Strongholds/Skirmishes. More fun modes is what this game needs, and 7v7 and Frontlines are the best so far. All other modes which don't let you use your own tanks and crews are just fluff. WG has messed up Strongholds not because of 7v7, as they are played on EU2 anyway.

 

Lets not forget that team clash is a huge credit sink and you get basically nothing in return (only useless cosmetics).

Players are losing credits while also losing time which could be used to grind tanks or bonds or credits in randoms or Skirmishes.

Only real purpose of this is to drain as much credits as possible before black market event.  


Edited by INFERNO1892, 30 January 2021 - 12:33 AM.


L0rd_0f_War #10 Posted 30 January 2021 - 04:20 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14357 battles
  • 1,180
  • [-VIC-] -VIC-
  • Member since:
    08-17-2011

View PostINFERNO1892, on 29 January 2021 - 06:28 PM, said:

 

Lets not forget that team clash is a huge credit sink and you get basically nothing in return (only useless cosmetics).

Players are losing credits while also losing time which could be used to grind tanks or bonds or credits in randoms or Skirmishes.

Only real purpose of this is to drain as much credits as possible before black market event.  


I agree with you. It is a credit sink, and Black Market will be another credit and gold sink after the Christmas Event. The rewards are Meh, though you do get some bonds (up to 1500 for 30 lvls), a commander with potentially 4 skills and a 2D skin, if you care for that.

My problem is, I can't take Randoms anymore. They frustrate me to no end with their Turbo One-sided nature. I played WOT regularly from 2011-15 and enjoyed the pace. But now, with old small maps and EBR running wild, games are over in 3-6 mins and are mostly 15v3 variety. At least, in a 7v7 game, there is max 1 EBR, 1 arty and room to maneuver. I actually get to play the game in slower tanks/heavies. Sadly its come to this, that I would rather lose credits and actually get some fun in this game, than play Randoms in their current frustrating form. The mode I love the most, and is most fun to me, is Frontlines, but WG decided to dump on it last year and looks like this year as well, without a proper season. We will just have to find more frustration in Sh!t Hunter with meh rewards and no way to use my dozen T8 premiums.



Truntea #11 Posted 30 January 2021 - 08:24 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 1509 battles
  • 841
  • Member since:
    04-20-2015

View PostL0rd_0f_War, on 30 January 2021 - 04:20 AM, said:

My problem is, I can't take Randoms anymore. They frustrate me to no end with their Turbo One-sided nature. I played WOT regularly from 2011-15 and enjoyed the pace. But now, with old small maps and EBR running wild, games are over in 3-6 mins and are mostly 15v3 variety. At least, in a 7v7 game, there is max 1 EBR, 1 arty and room to maneuver. I actually get to play the game in slower tanks/heavies.

 

These 7 vs 7 are over way faster and if you are in a slow heavy there doesn't go cap, it is over before you get to do anything as either your team has won, or you will get swarmed and killed by the other team.



_ShockWave_ #12 Posted 30 January 2021 - 04:17 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 28988 battles
  • 55
  • [GOT] GOT
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

Whats this with the twitch drops?

Watched the channels yesterday and today but do not get this drops mentioned on the wot.eu site only some dynasty war thingy's.....

 

 



Kuratovsky #13 Posted 30 January 2021 - 11:17 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32292 battles
  • 523
  • [-OLM-] -OLM-
  • Member since:
    10-01-2011
I believe at this point we can confidently assume that WG's epic drops are so limited that they can be safely ignored as a reward.

feies_vlad #14 Posted 31 January 2021 - 12:58 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15889 battles
  • 584
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    09-05-2015

View PostKuratovsky, on 30 January 2021 - 11:17 PM, said:

I believe at this point we can confidently assume that WG's epic drops are so limited that they can be safely ignored as a reward.

Basically yeah, since the drops became a thing for WOT, I got all the guarateed drops, but not a SINGLE epic drop, even after watching ALOT, so yeah...:(



L0rd_0f_War #15 Posted 31 January 2021 - 03:50 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14357 battles
  • 1,180
  • [-VIC-] -VIC-
  • Member since:
    08-17-2011

View PostTruntea, on 30 January 2021 - 02:24 AM, said:

 

These 7 vs 7 are over way faster and if you are in a slow heavy there doesn't go cap, it is over before you get to do anything as either your team has won, or you will get swarmed and killed by the other team.

 

Yes the games don't last very long (its 7v7 anyway), but I have not had a single game in my heavies (and I played only heavies today and yesterday, except one 2x XP for TD), where I wasn't in the thick of battle before it was over. So far my experience with 7v7 has been pleasant, with room to maneuver on maps and not as much arty spam or EBR zerg rush like randoms.

 

View Postfeies_vlad, on 30 January 2021 - 06:58 PM, said:

Basically yeah, since the drops became a thing for WOT, I got all the guarateed drops, but not a SINGLE epic drop, even after watching ALOT, so yeah...:(

 

View PostKuratovsky, on 30 January 2021 - 05:17 PM, said:

I believe at this point we can confidently assume that WG's epic drops are so limited that they can be safely ignored as a reward.

 

Same. After two days of streams (at least 10+ hours a day), no commander drop. The Epic drops are like winning the lottery... meaning not winning the lottery.



Leveitine #16 Posted 31 January 2021 - 08:08 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 138871 battles
  • 81
  • [_U-N_] _U-N_
  • Member since:
    05-17-2013
What happend with red hat bat. camo??? Not see single one in game. So f epic, like commander this time. :(

aszen1 #17 Posted 01 February 2021 - 10:34 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7382 battles
  • 132
  • [IQWXP] IQWXP
  • Member since:
    05-20-2012

Why not running the same lenght as the event itself?

So give al verry smal change for more people to get the epic rewards



O_o_Babbuino #18 Posted 01 February 2021 - 11:38 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 47932 battles
  • 765
  • [T1MMY] T1MMY
  • Member since:
    06-15-2011

View PostL0rd_0f_War, on 31 January 2021 - 03:50 AM, said:

 

Yes the games don't last very long (its 7v7 anyway), but I have not had a single game in my heavies (and I played only heavies today and yesterday, except one 2x XP for TD), where I wasn't in the thick of battle before it was over. So far my experience with 7v7 has been pleasant, with room to maneuver on maps and not as much arty spam or EBR zerg rush like randoms.

 

 

 

Same. After two days of streams (at least 10+ hours a day), no commander drop. The Epic drops are like winning the lottery... meaning not winning the lottery.

These epic drops....the previous drop session 4 full days of watching and no epic drop...the one before...for red hat camo....like 14 days and nothing...and I doubt there is someone who got dropped red hat camo.

 

This time.....no info but 60 minutes and i got dropped Tiger commander...

 

So it is not epic - but rare...important difference.. very rare

 

So get basic drops and don't waste more time just for a roll of dice :D how typical....(RNG)



NoobGoneBad #19 Posted 01 February 2021 - 06:24 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 40281 battles
  • 155
  • [O-L-T] O-L-T
  • Member since:
    12-17-2012

View PostO_o_Babbuino, on 01 February 2021 - 10:38 AM, said:

These epic drops....the previous drop session 4 full days of watching and no epic drop...the one before...for red hat camo....like 14 days and nothing...and I doubt there is someone who got dropped red hat camo.

 

This time.....no info but 60 minutes and i got dropped Tiger commander...

 

So it is not epic - but rare...important difference.. very rare

 

So get basic drops and don't waste more time just for a roll of dice :D how typical....(RNG)

 

I think that the % of getting commander is pretty much non existant. You must be really lucky, i have watched for \approx 20 hours and still haven't got the commander, so yeah, the odds are very low. 



2xo #20 Posted 01 February 2021 - 06:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6388 battles
  • 1
  • [SPOIL] SPOIL
  • Member since:
    07-29-2018
how to change candidate?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users