Jump to content


Stronghold Battles Are Back Online!


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 03 February 2021 - 02:53 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 38,670
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Today, we are happy to announce that both the Skirmish and Advance modes are back online. See inside for compensation details.

The full text of the news item

SV_Heckler #2 Posted 03 February 2021 - 06:08 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 61614 battles
  • 78
  • Member since:
    05-18-2014
I think we should have a charge back for lost premium time as customers we and certainly I have no received the content I pay premium for.

guest273 #3 Posted 03 February 2021 - 07:06 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 37997 battles
  • 3,355
  • [V-TER] V-TER
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View PostSV_Heckler, on 03 February 2021 - 05:08 PM, said:

I think we should have a charge back for lost premium time as customers we and certainly I have no received the content I pay premium for.

Yeah, too bad there's literally no other modes to play in the mean time like Randoms / Team Clash.

#SadFrontlineNoises

At least that's what I'm told when I get free prem acc and there's no events on at that time...



ageens #4 Posted 03 February 2021 - 09:18 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16979 battles
  • 238
  • Member since:
    01-05-2012

View Postguest273, on 03 February 2021 - 07:06 PM, said:

Yeah, too bad there's literally no other modes to play in the mean time like Randoms / Team Clash.

#SadFrontlineNoises

At least that's what I'm told when I get free prem acc and there's no events on at that time...


yep. I plan to use my pending premium time on Frontline too. It just means no logging in till that time :popcorn:If I ever decide to log in... :trollface:



Simona2k #5 Posted 03 February 2021 - 10:28 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 7736 battles
  • 1,890
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
yay, very good

_____Dan_____ #6 Posted 03 February 2021 - 11:40 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 9121 battles
  • 59
  • [_3X_] _3X_
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014
you cancelled them to push your team clash mode. we are not stupid.

wsatnutter #7 Posted 04 February 2021 - 07:30 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28441 battles
  • 11,269
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View Post_____Dan_____, on 03 February 2021 - 10:40 PM, said:

you cancelled them to push your team clash mode. we are not stupid.

step away from the tinfoil



AngryObnoxiousOtter #8 Posted 04 February 2021 - 04:57 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Clan Commander
  • 41192 battles
  • 1,256
  • [HAKOO] HAKOO
  • Member since:
    06-01-2011
I'm hearing they are not fixed ??? Are they or aren't they?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users