Jump to content


Premium Days and a Courageous Knight


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 15 February 2021 - 06:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 37,160
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
One month of World of Tanks Premium Account time and the 43 M. Toldi III for your collection!

The full text of the news item

MelonicRandomizerYT #2 Posted 15 February 2021 - 07:03 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9931 battles
  • 28
  • [DNUTZ] DNUTZ
  • Member since:
    12-21-2016
When will we get the Grosstraktor tho? It has not been on sale for like... forever right?- Is it considered overpowered or why has it not been on sale?

wsatnutter #3 Posted 15 February 2021 - 07:32 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28240 battles
  • 11,116
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
ok offer good price

Gardar7 #4 Posted 15 February 2021 - 07:40 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 26324 battles
  • 2,715
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011
I wish this 43M. Toldi III was in the Hungarian tech tree. :(

Wickedfinger #5 Posted 15 February 2021 - 08:10 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 27965 battles
  • 175
  • [MRNO] MRNO
  • Member since:
    10-04-2013
Not bad :)

Cheezix #6 Posted 15 February 2021 - 09:16 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 43943 battles
  • 1,197
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    10-29-2012
Maybe after they've changed HE and artillery lower tiers will become popular again?

cannibalp #7 Posted 15 February 2021 - 10:15 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 33558 battles
  • 10
  • [FE_SG] FE_SG
  • Member since:
    06-30-2011
Finally! :) I've been waiting this for a long time. :)

Simona2k #8 Posted 15 February 2021 - 10:19 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5968 battles
  • 1,640
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
Nice

Denton_0451 #9 Posted 15 February 2021 - 10:34 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27989 battles
  • 1,991
  • Member since:
    02-18-2011
If only the DPM on it would be more competitive... :unsure:

Sturmi_0545 #10 Posted 15 February 2021 - 11:03 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 45660 battles
  • 781
  • [SNOB] SNOB
  • Member since:
    02-24-2011

Would like to see the Toldi come with a full Hungarian tech tree.

 

Or make it russian instead of German, this way the Toldi could be "mysteriously buffed".



saxsan4 #11 Posted 15 February 2021 - 12:20 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 30566 battles
  • 7,466
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

View PostMelonicRandomizerYT, on 15 February 2021 - 06:03 AM, said:

When will we get the Grosstraktor tho? It has not been on sale for like... forever right?- Is it considered overpowered or why has it not been on sale?


what about AM GENDRON



Pandabird #12 Posted 15 February 2021 - 12:48 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 43474 battles
  • 4,853
  • [AAV] AAV
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013
Out of all freebie tanks the Toldi is pretty much the worst. It's a normal tier 3 but the gun shoots twice as slow.

Gardar7 #13 Posted 15 February 2021 - 01:46 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 26324 battles
  • 2,715
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

View PostPandabird, on 15 February 2021 - 09:48 AM, said:

Out of all freebie tanks the Toldi is pretty much the worst. It's a normal tier 3 but the gun shoots twice as slow.

 

I don't know why do they hate Hungarian tanks at WG. They could be OK tanks in general, but then one of the stats is nerfed to the ground. Like the RoF in the case of Toldi or the amount of shells at Turán. I really wish that they will introduce a full Hungarian tech tree one day but I'm afraid that they would screw that up.



Sturmi_0545 #14 Posted 15 February 2021 - 01:50 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 45660 battles
  • 781
  • [SNOB] SNOB
  • Member since:
    02-24-2011

View PostGardar7, on 15 February 2021 - 12:46 PM, said:

 

I don't know why do they hate Hungarian tanks at WG. They could be OK tanks in general, but then one of the stats is nerfed to the ground. Like the RoF in the case of Toldi or the amount of shells at Turán. I really wish that they will introduce a full Hungarian tech tree one day but I'm afraid that they would screw that up.

Problem is, WG hates tiers I-VII. People don't lose enough credits there, and premium tier VIIIs make too many credits fighting against them (tiers VI and VII).

We have to wait for any 1970s napkin design to come up, or for a WG dev to see the burn marks in his toast resemble a viable tier X tonk blueprint.



Gardar7 #15 Posted 15 February 2021 - 02:02 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 26324 battles
  • 2,715
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

View PostSturmi_0545, on 15 February 2021 - 10:50 AM, said:

Problem is, WG hates tiers I-VII. People don't lose enough credits there, and premium tier VIIIs make too many credits fighting against them (tiers VI and VII).

We have to wait for any 1970s napkin design to come up, or for a WG dev to see the burn marks in his toast resemble a viable tier X tonk blueprint.

 

We don't need to wait for that, because the tree and research has been done: https://thearmoredpa...-tree-proposal/
Maybe you are right, it is just because these are low tier tanks and higher tiers would be better. 



Zmago5000 #16 Posted 15 February 2021 - 02:13 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22417 battles
  • 1,797
  • Member since:
    11-24-2018
if only tier 5 :) i love marks of exellence

guest273 #17 Posted 15 February 2021 - 02:21 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 37997 battles
  • 3,151
  • [LUCH] LUCH
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

Toldi II has the worst DPM in the game.


If you buy this, then I'm sorry for you.

13:23 Added after 1 minute

View PostCheezix, on 15 February 2021 - 08:16 AM, said:

Maybe after they've changed HE and artillery lower tiers will become popular again?

0_o

 

Please explain this statement?

Like honestly tier 3 is one of the most vibrant tiers player base wise already do to the referral program and no longer meeting T5 tanks. It also has the 2nd most amount of tryhards after tier X since you can get 90%+ reliably there.



MarveII #18 Posted 15 February 2021 - 02:55 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19258 battles
  • 111
  • [ZWACK] ZWACK
  • Member since:
    07-12-2011
Too bad it is not in the Hungarian tech tree. I would gladly buy it with the Hungarian ensign on the side of the turret. Maybe if it were half good I would give it a thought even at it's current place.

Edited by MarveII, 15 February 2021 - 02:57 PM.


TijgernootTank #19 Posted 15 February 2021 - 03:41 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 60989 battles
  • 480
  • [FLIPD] FLIPD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

We dont need more Toldis in the game driven by goldshooting walletwarriors , but its all about the money again while the balance goes out the window .

Sad !



TrueDesires #20 Posted 15 February 2021 - 04:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39702 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostTijgernootTank, on 15 February 2021 - 02:41 PM, said:

We dont need more Toldis in the game driven by goldshooting walletwarriors , but its all about the money again while the balance goes out the window .

Sad !

1) This is an old tank in the game.
2) This tank is much weaker than regular tanks. Its low DPM makes it lame. "goldshooting walletwarriors" don't play with this tank.

3) This tank is a gift for 1-mount-premium-account.

+1) personal advice: Stop crying without knowledge and experience. Thanks






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users