Crew 2.0 "Vehicle Handling"

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

StronkiTonki #1 Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:53 PM

Major

• Clan Commander
  • 39327 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

I've read this term on the Crew 2.0 page and the FAQ page.

It's affected by the new Coherence skill, and also gets boosted after a commander reaches level 75.

Does anyone know what this specifically refers to?

Vehicle movement soft stats?

Movement & gun soft stats?

All vehicle stats?

I know this is all new, but I'm really wondering if people might already know more about this, cause I'm really curious.

Desyatnik_Pansy #2 Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:55 PM

Bartender

• 21340 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
I'm guessing it's basically just what Vents or BiA Does right now, small buffs to everything. 

Private_Miros #3 Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33800 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Yup, you need 10 to get the current BIA bonus. So with the current system, if you convert a 2.5-3 skill crew (what I presume is common for the experienced players on most tanks, with only on select crews more), you get at most 3 of the old skills, like BIA, Repairs, Recon. No space for any of the others that were on your current crew.

Grinding the rest to level 75 should be easier than getting a 4-5 skill crew now, but still, not sure if that's a positive change. It basically makes high xp crews even more important.

StronkiTonki #4 Posted 23 February 2021 - 10:05 PM

Major

• Clan Commander
  • 39327 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 23 February 2021 - 08:55 PM, said:

I'm guessing it's basically just what Vents or BiA Does right now, small buffs to everything. 

I guess that makes kind of sense, considering BIA got removed as a skill itself, and now we get Coherence, which sits at the same 5% on max level. Thank you.

I tried using the convesion tool, and it seems like a 6 skill crew will get an additional 15% to vehicle handling.

I gotta say that's pretty significant, kind of in contrary to what the FAQ claims:

Block Quote

With each new level of Professional Expertise, the crew will receive a small increase to the vehicle handling level. However, for the most part, this is a token status for a well-trained crew.

I think double digit bonuses here are probably more than just "a token status".

HassenderZerhacker #5 Posted 24 February 2021 - 06:23 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 32202 battles

View PostStronkiTonki, on 23 February 2021 - 10:05 PM, said:

I guess that makes kind of sense, considering BIA got removed as a skill itself, and now we get Coherence, which sits at the same 5% on max level. Thank you.

I tried using the convesion tool, and it seems like a 6 skill crew will get an additional 15% to vehicle handling.

I gotta say that's pretty significant, kind of in contrary to what the FAQ claims:

I think double digit bonuses here are probably more than just "a token status".

there is also a skill for vehicle handling bonus when enemy vehicles are close, I think it's "close combat", and there is another giving a bonus when allied vehicles of the same type are close. I really don't like these, I feel close quarters HEAT shooters will gain advantages.

Kdingo #6 Posted 24 February 2021 - 08:22 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 35009 battles

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 23 February 2021 - 09:59 PM, said:

It basically makes high xp crews even more important.

Guess this is the only reason they even bother to rework the crew system.

Those changes will create far more monetization options and encourage spending. Like instructor stuff, the 7 days delay for free OR pay gold, then the level requirements for instructor slots.. OR spend gold to have them right away. 

It's a bit obvious they just push it as a gold dump.

Nishi_Kinuyo #7 Posted 24 February 2021 - 11:24 AM

General

• Player
  • 12070 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Well, I put some thing in the compare tool on sandbox and I got this:

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users