WoT Tanks in "WW2 Reloaded" movie

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Poll: WoT Tanks in "WW2 Reloaded" movie (14 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Would you like to see a movie with WoT Tanks, especially the prototypes?

1. Yes, that would be great! (10 votes [71.43%])

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

2. No, I only watch historical war movies (but ironically I play a game with prototypes) (4 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

Vote Hide poll

PAKFA #1 Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:22 PM

Major

• Player
  • 16505 battles
I've got this idea since I seen Captain America, the movie. Now although I like superhero movies and that movie was ok for its genre, I would like to see a movie based on all the great tanks and especially the prototypes and the ones after the WW2, mostly the tanks and tank era WoT has, but without the super hero things and exaggerated Sci-Fi part.

I like historical war movies, but also Sci-Fi ones, so this one could blend both genres. I'd like the action to be centered on tanks themselves more than the other weapons of war.
I should be made with a big budget, most likely a Hollywood movie, so that it would benefit from the best special effects money can buy. We have the technology today to make them look as close as real as can be.
They can throw some A list actors in the process, plus a decent script which can be mostly fictional, like "WW2 Never Stopped" and I think would be a great movie.

I'm not looking for an Oscar worthy performance, but for a good action sci-fi WW2 era movie like, with all the great tanks: Maus, E-100, IS-7, T-54, Jagdtiger, T95, and the list can continue. Would be like playing a good WoT match, but with all the good things a movie would bring as extra. You get the point.

Anyone else shares my interest in wanting this?

P.S. These were the vehicles used in Captain America >http://knstrct.com/2...-america-fleet/

DougHole #2 Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:23 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles
I would love to see the look on Johnny Depp's face when he fires a ghost shell in the movie, and then gets angry and posts a message on the forum about it.

PAKFA #3 Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:40 PM

Major

• Player
  • 16505 battles

View PostDougHole, on 13 January 2012 - 04:23 PM, said:

I would love to see the look on Johnny Depp's face when he fires a ghost shell in the movie, and then gets angry and posts a message on the forum about it.
Good one Dougie  :D
That should definitely be in the script J.Depp + ghost shell in a brawling sequence of 2 tanks.

So what tank do you think he would drive?

I vote for a French one, lets say BatChat and shooting 6 ghost shells in a row (1 full clip) vs an IS-7 driven by Brad Pitt as the Russian tank commander. But I fear the movie will become to much of a parody like this.

Grand_Moff_Tano #4 Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1754 battles
  • [BC28] BC28
I'd love a film like that but if Hollywood do it they'll antastic, Shermans pwning Maus Tanks at a 1000 yards sort of thing (it is hollywood, historical accuracy always takes the back stage when they do a movie)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users