Battle Pass Season 4: Event Guide

• Please log in to reply
534 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:00 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Get ready to earn lots of valuable rewards with Battle Pass!

The full text of the news item

1Stronk #2 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13731 battles

You can’t apply lower style levels (for example, Level 3 when you've reached Level 4).

Can you please consider making it so we'll be able to pick a previous level of the style? I really don't like certain visual-elements on the level 4 style, while I love the level 3 style (in the case of the 121)

In the current situation people are forced to stop playing the game completely when they reach the desired level of the style. 

I think it would make alot of people happy if they could choose what the style looks like, and also would make this whole 'progessive style' concept much more interesting

Edited by 1Stronk, 11 March 2021 - 04:06 PM.

wolfsrain #3 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 84553 battles
  • [LASO] LASO

POPULAR

This is far worse than what we had. Far worse rewards (only 1 tank as a reward, previously we could get two in the events, substantially less bonds and rewards). Who came with this one should be fired.

Unless the price is adjusted to reflect the content, definitely not worth it. Congrats: you've managed to frag three things: Frontlines, Steel Hunter and the Battle Pass.

will0hlep #4 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17627 battles
  • [TD_UK] TD_UK
WG please tell me you havn't locked the new tier 9 reward tanks behind a pay wall.

Edited by will0hlep, 11 March 2021 - 02:17 PM.

wolfsrain #5 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 84553 battles
  • [LASO] LASO

View Postwill0hlep, on 11 March 2021 - 03:13 PM, said:

WG are you really so desperate for everyone's card details that you'd just straight up put the only decent rewards from the expedition behind a pay wall essential killing the event for everyone who doesn't want to give you £25.

Frontlines 2019 - 2 tanks (1 prem and 1 reward)

Expeditions 2020 - 2 tanks (both reward tanks, 2 out of 3)

Battlepass 2021 - 1 tank

Battlepass 2020 - around 6700 bonds per season

Battlepass 2021 - 1000 bonds per season

Ain't that cute, like two certain animated dogs were arguing...

clingy #6 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20876 battles
  • [SKIRT] SKIRT

So level 1, 2 and 3 are completely out of the question once I grind all the way to 4? That's annoying.

I was gonna grind all of them but now you're making me hesitate to even buy them, I want to be able to choose what level of the skin I'll use, otherwise what's the point of making this system?

Edited by clingy, 11 March 2021 - 02:23 PM.

DaSpood #7 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:22 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27978 battles
  • [G_ZLY] G_ZLY

You cannot get any of the two new rewards without paying, and even if you pay you can only get one of the two. This is a massive f-ing joke. What even is the point ? Why would I pay for the whole 3 chapters if I only get half of the interesting rewards ? Your battle pass is already overpriced compared to other games for the unique content it offers and now you dont even get to earn the unique content. Even in the first year of frontlines with the impossible grind you had the opportunity to get the final reward for free, or at least get proper premium tanks on the way. In expeditions everyone could get at least one if not both new unique rewards by just playing normally. And now the only new content cannot even be obtained without paying.

[Edited]

I really hope you will reconsider this and change the battle pass along the way. Paywalling the two new rewards and making only one accessible at most is a joke. If you guys really want to annoy the playerbase that much you dont need to try that hard just sell the WTE100 in a lootbox all year long. Bring back the old battle pass.

Edited by L3gionaire, 11 March 2021 - 06:18 PM.
Insults

saxsan4 #8 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:24 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 31168 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

how much does it cost to buy very stage and improved pass

I have so much un iWork now I can only play 1 day a week so I would like to pay so I dont miss out

Royal_Furkan #9 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8580 battles
wargamıng started to be stingy every year they tryna took more money from us they drag the game to death this is the worst battle pass ever this behavior is not nice

NoizZYoNe #10 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9170 battles

Please please PLEASE consider not doing this  -> You can’t apply lower style levels (for example, Level 3 when you've reached Level 4).

Why on earth would they limit us to having to pick the 'crowded' level 4 design if we finish the battle pass, did anyone stop to think that if someone wants stage 3 of the E3 design verus the silly looking (imo) cover on the mantlet that we would have to stop our battle pass progression????

Many people haven't tested the battle pass but please make this vocal, when you see how it works you'll know what I mean.. they force you to take your highest unlocked style verus having a more minimal one, in some cases if you like the stage 2 or stage 3 you can't have it and are forced onto the stage 4 style for 0 reason. 

Edited by NoizZYoNe, 11 March 2021 - 02:27 PM.

Deadliest_Catch #11 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:25 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19638 battles
  • [_SV_] _SV_

POPULAR

So no bounty equipment piece until I pay for improved battlepass?

nightcrow82 #12 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:26 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 84047 battles
  • [O-M-J] O-M-J
So basically, if i have all the previous tanks and i don't purchase the improved pass i will not be able to get new tanks???? This is your game now WG? You are the masters of repeliant, you make this game more and more disgusting for old players who dedicated a lot of time to this game. Is this your way to eliminate old players so you can close the game earlier and fly away with tons of money? SHAME ON YOU WG, SHAMEE!

Royal_Furkan #13 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:27 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8580 battles

View PostDaSpood, on 11 March 2021 - 02:22 PM, said:

You cannot get any of the two new rewards without paying, and even if you pay you can only get one of the two. This is a massive f-ing joke. What even is the point ? Why would I pay for the whole 3 chapters if I only get half of the interesting rewards ? Your battle pass is already overpriced compared to other games for the unique content it offers and now you dont even get to earn the unique content. Even in the first year of frontlines with the impossible grind you had the opportunity to get the final reward for free, or at least get proper premium tanks on the way. In expeditions everyone could get at least one if not both new unique rewards by just playing normally. And now the only new content cannot even be obtained without paying.

Who is the idiot who decided this rework was needed ? Who is the poor intern who had to take two perfectly fine events (battle pass and expeditions) and merge them into one less rewarding event where the reward is paywalled ?

I really hope you will reconsider this and change the battle pass along the way. Paywalling the two new rewards and making only one accessible at most is a joke. If you guys really want to annoy the playerbase that much you dont need to try that hard just sell the WTE100 in a lootbox all year long. Bring back the old battle pass.

they exploiting money from us this joke will continue i swear

wolfsrain #14 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 84553 battles
  • [LASO] LASO

View PostDaSpood, on 11 March 2021 - 03:22 PM, said:

Who is the idiot who decided this rework was needed ? Who is the poor intern who had to take two perfectly fine events (battle pass and expeditions) and merge them into one less rewarding event where the reward is paywalled ?

You can get two rewards by paying and if you don't have all of the previous reward tanks. But if you have two or all of the previous reward tanks, you can't get more than one reward. The russian TD is 12 tokens (so you pay to get the extra tokens), while the Kunze is 18 tokens (also behind the paywall). As you can get a maximum of 18 tokens, you can get only one tank if you have two or all of the previous reward tanks. Amazing, right?!

Royal_Furkan #15 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8580 battles

View PostDeadliest_Catch, on 11 March 2021 - 02:25 PM, said:

So no bounty equipment piece until I pay for improved battlepass?

yes thats correct old battle pass at least take less money from you but about thıs... omg

DaSpood #16 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:31 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27978 battles
  • [G_ZLY] G_ZLY

I'm not f# paying for the premium battle pass just for the privilege of getting the rewards we got for free for the past 2 years.

Also I just noticed you dont even get any improved equipment in the free battle pass at all, you have to pay, we used to get at least one for free!

[Edited] keep treating the playerbase like they're just a bunch of stupid wallets and your game is doomed to die. Between this, the last offer of the black market and the crew 2.0 rework [Edited] seem to be speedrunning the death of the game. WoT Console 6.0 will look like the best update in the world within a few months.

Edited by L3gionaire, 11 March 2021 - 06:20 PM.
Insults

Shadow5x #17 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:31 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 19302 battles
  • [A0W] A0W
how many types of "in-game currency" exist in the game already?

Deadliest_Catch #18 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:34 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19638 battles
  • [_SV_] _SV_

View PostRoyal_Furkan, on 11 March 2021 - 01:30 PM, said:

yes thats correct old battle pass at least take less money from you but about thıs... omg

I mean, I am fine if i choose not to pay, so I can get at least 1 piece of bounty equipment and the player that is willing to pay, gets 2 pieces of it.

But now, the one who pays, gets 3 pieces, and who doesnt, gets 0. And also, the one who pays, can "buy" the whole progress for gold.

This is a definiton of Pay to Win.

jack_timber #19 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:34 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 49394 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Looks good, as I have said before hit the battle button get free stuff.... What's not to like.

Snaques #20 Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40283 battles

So improved equipment only for gold...you gotta be kidding me.

I'm really trying to find reasons to return to WoT, but you are making it really difficult. Good thing you can get Valheim for less than tier 7 premium with no further spending needed. :D

Edited by Snaques, 11 March 2021 - 02:37 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users