• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Sjiebert #41 Posted 19 April 2021 - 08:34 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 26036 battles
  • [TRZAN] TRZAN

View PostUnicorn_of_Steel, on 19 April 2021 - 04:56 PM, said:

I know that the general perception is to stay away from beach and i don't go there myself except to counter a potential breakthrough BUT.......

....c'mon guys, how many times have you seen a push over the beach succeeding against those odds? Imo it happens surprisingly often. So much even that it slowly starts to seem a viable option. 

And XVM...never used it, never missed it for a second. 

A beach push never really wins the battle. If the enemy team wins beach with a lot of tanks and then proceeds to win the game, it means your team sucked because you didn't win the upper side. So in reality, it is the campers of the enemy team that are winning the game, not the beach potatos. 

snowlywhite #42 Posted 19 April 2021 - 08:36 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 45388 battles

View PostDiSaBor, on 15 April 2021 - 12:04 PM, said:

Things I like :

- Trying to evaluate a player (ally or enemy) by his behaviour is a fun itself.

- I won't be nerveus when facing an enemy with better color than mine

- Better game loading speed

When I miss XVM :

- When a teamate s**ks unexpectedly and tremendously, I wish I knew

What about your experience ?

I never installed any mods. But I'm pretty adept at figuring out the players by what they do.

I really don't get how ppl. can play with xvm. I'm getting a depression ~30% of the battles looking at what my team does. Without xvm. So, at least theoretically, I can convince myself I"m wrong in my evaluation. With somethin' like xvm probably I'd kill the keyboard on a daily basis =))))

Jumping_Turtle #43 Posted 19 April 2021 - 11:07 PM

General

• Player
  • 84905 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

Started using xvm years ago when all the good players came to tell us if we wanted to learn we should use xvm. That was early 2013/2014.

Have been using it since and mostly for a few reasons:

I am lazy so the auto crew equip is a blessing

I like the extra stats in the garage

Really missed the spotted lights if I played without it but fortunatly they have put in into the game

Clock in garage

I love stats so also those ingame a fun for me

The forumite mod needs xvm

Sunshinetrooper #44 Posted 20 April 2021 - 12:13 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11677 battles
Just had my first match where I paid attention to the XVM in much detail. I was prompted by the suicide charge on one flank. It was somewhat alarming realising I had 5 toms on my team against a team of orange or better. 

Also tagged with xvm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users