Jump to content


proof of infinite bots in WoT

cheat mod mods bots arty artillery spg

  • Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

Fantacuzino #21 Posted 17 May 2021 - 02:58 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16700 battles
  • 1,061
  • [NA_SP] NA_SP
  • Member since:
    11-02-2017

View Post3N3RGl, on 17 May 2021 - 02:07 PM, said:

I reported this multiple times with no results! Found 15 more clans like this and infinite random accounts!

So now I ask again for this to be forwarded to support and be dealt with.

 

 

Why would WG "deal"  with something that inflates server population and creates foes for the low number of dedicated players that still wanders in the EU server?

 

I wouldn't be surprised if I found out they're doing this themselves. :D



_SALV0_ #22 Posted 17 May 2021 - 03:04 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 23875 battles
  • 93
  • Member since:
    01-13-2018

View PostHomer_J, on 17 May 2021 - 02:56 PM, said:

 

You have an unusual definition of the word proof.

 

If this is some massive conspiracy why aren't the players manually recruited into the clan rather than relying on the automated recruitment.

 

And bots with 53% win rate?  I don't think you'll get many people complaining about those around here.

 

As for forwarding it to support.  There is a support portal, feel free to forward it yourself.  Failing that try a PM to one of the community managers.

Dear Homer,

 

Manual recruitment wastes time and you have to switch accounts to accept invitation. This is just faster.

Nothing strange about a 53% win rate bot arty that has been carried by its team. Also, maybe sometimes the account has been played by the real owner. And you just found a couple of high win rate arty, the rest are from 39% to 45%

I will forward it for sure. Thanks for the info.



HassenderZerhacker #23 Posted 17 May 2021 - 03:24 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 32295 battles
  • 4,357
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostMazeeKeen, on 17 May 2021 - 02:43 PM, said:

 

Maybe getting a large amount of credits and then selling the accounts. Or even just getting the credits and going through the referral program for people.

 

I think you guess correctly about the referral program.

are there good rewards to be had with referrals?

14:29 Added after 4 minute

View PostHomer_J, on 17 May 2021 - 02:56 PM, said:

You have an unusual definition of the word proof.

 

If this is some massive conspiracy why aren't the players manually recruited into the clan rather than relying on the automated recruitment.

 

And bots with 53% win rate?  I don't think you'll get many people complaining about those around here.

 

As for forwarding it to support.  There is a support portal, feel free to forward it yourself.  Failing that try a PM to one of the community managers.

 

his proof fit my definition of proof alright.

 

I would not call a one-player botting clan a "massive conspiracy"

 

and you don't think many people will complain about botting with arties? lol.  726 average damage done by a bot with an arty is 726 damage too much.

 

question: does Wargaming have "popularity targets" for arty in  WoT, like it has for CV in WoWS ?



_SALV0_ #24 Posted 17 May 2021 - 03:31 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 23875 battles
  • 93
  • Member since:
    01-13-2018

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 17 May 2021 - 03:24 PM, said:

 

I think you guess correctly about the referral program.

are there good rewards to be had with referrals?

For each recruit you get a tier 8 premium tank and 1500 bonds. If you have all the tanks you get credits in value of a tier 8 Tank. The recruit gets same rewards but its a tier 6 tank. So for example if you get recruited you get 1500 bonds and a 34-85m. Than you recruit 2 more and get 3k bonds, a t54 mod-1 and a Liberte.

Total on account:

Liberte

T54-mod1

T34-85M

M44 arty

4,5k bonds

And this is just for start.

Source:

https://worldoftanks...am-regulations/


Edited by 3N3RGl, 17 May 2021 - 03:32 PM.


AmphetamineLogic #25 Posted 17 May 2021 - 03:40 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14085 battles
  • 1,972
  • Member since:
    01-04-2017

View PostFantacuzino, on 17 May 2021 - 01:58 PM, said:

 

Why would WG "deal"  with something that inflates server population and creates foes for the low number of dedicated players that still wanders in the EU server?

 

I wouldn't be surprised if I found out they're doing this themselves. :D

 

Tin foil hats. Available in all sizes.



_SALV0_ #26 Posted 17 May 2021 - 03:53 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 23875 battles
  • 93
  • Member since:
    01-13-2018

Update:

I sent this to @voulezvous and @eekeeboo. Wanted to also send it to @Dwight but looks like he is not working here anymore?

Lets see what they do.



unhappy__bunny #27 Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:00 PM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 23835 battles
  • 5,916
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

View Post3N3RGl, on 17 May 2021 - 02:53 PM, said:

Update:

I sent this to @voulezvous and @eekeeboo. Wanted to also send it to @Dwight but looks like he is not working here anymore?

Lets see what they do.


Its Dwigt, not Dwight, and I can confirm he is still around. 

 

 



Fantacuzino #28 Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:01 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16700 battles
  • 1,061
  • [NA_SP] NA_SP
  • Member since:
    11-02-2017

View PostAmphetamineLogic, on 17 May 2021 - 03:40 PM, said:

Tin foil hats. 

 

CIA microwave experiments from the 60s have nothing to do with World of Tanks. :B

 

A company is private, and has no responsability to be public and transparent with what it does.



_SALV0_ #29 Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:04 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 23875 battles
  • 93
  • Member since:
    01-13-2018

View Postunhappy__bunny, on 17 May 2021 - 04:00 PM, said:


Its Dwigt, not Dwight, and I can confirm he is still around. 

 

 

Thanks! Sending it to him also.



shikaka9 #30 Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:09 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 92458 battles
  • 4,593
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
bots keeps this game alive ... 

wsatnutter #31 Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:11 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28447 battles
  • 11,273
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
Op you are entitled to you own opinion but not your own facts

HassenderZerhacker #32 Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:44 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 32295 battles
  • 4,357
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View Post3N3RGl, on 17 May 2021 - 03:31 PM, said:

For each recruit you get a tier 8 premium tank and 1500 bonds. If you have all the tanks you get credits in value of a tier 8 Tank. The recruit gets same rewards but its a tier 6 tank. So for example if you get recruited you get 1500 bonds and a 34-85m. Than you recruit 2 more and get 3k bonds, a t54 mod-1 and a Liberte.

Total on account:

Liberte

T54-mod1

T34-85M

M44 arty

4,5k bonds

And this is just for start.

Source:

https://worldoftanks...am-regulations/

 

wow massive incentives indeed



BR33K1_PAWAH #33 Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:57 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 15970 battles
  • 5,183
  • [AAV] AAV
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

Ok, count me intrigued 

 



AmphetamineLogic #34 Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:08 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14085 battles
  • 1,972
  • Member since:
    01-04-2017

View Postshikaka9, on 17 May 2021 - 03:09 PM, said:

bots keeps this game alive ... 

 

Yes we do.



Private_Miros #35 Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:09 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34873 battles
  • 15,280
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

Well, if anything this thread shows that a badly programmed AI can get better results in clickers than half the actual server population and their complete lack of spatial awareness.

 

That is, if they are even bots and not organized clans to farm referral accounts of other clans. Or worse, manually played accounts to then sell.



_SALV0_ #36 Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:13 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 23875 battles
  • 93
  • Member since:
    01-13-2018

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 17 May 2021 - 05:09 PM, said:

Well, if anything this thread shows that a badly programmed AI can get better results in clickers than half the actual server population and their complete lack of spatial awareness.

 

That is, if they are even bots and not organized clans to farm referral accounts of other clans. Or worse, manually played accounts to then sell.

I would say bots because the stats are too similar. Also, when i played arty in a 3 arty game, two of my m44 in team were on exact same location on map, shooting at the exact same target entire game and shooting in the exact same time. I was looking at it from arty view and it made me cry. imagine the new player getting double tapped entire game in the exact same moment.



BR33K1_PAWAH #37 Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:16 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 15970 battles
  • 5,183
  • [AAV] AAV
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 17 May 2021 - 07:09 PM, said:

Well, if anything this thread shows that a badly programmed AI can get better results in clickers than half the actual server population and their complete lack of spatial awareness.

Indeed. Ain't it amazing? 


Edited by BR33K1_PAWAH, 17 May 2021 - 05:16 PM.


ilmavarvas #38 Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:23 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 32725 battles
  • 2,091
  • [FIPZD] FIPZD
  • Member since:
    01-08-2014

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 17 May 2021 - 05:09 PM, said:

Well, if anything this thread shows that a badly programmed AI can get better results in clickers than half the actual server population and their complete lack of spatial awareness.

 

I'd rather take those bots playing arty in my team than 90% of human "players", at least those bots hit their targets and don't drown. 



BR33K1_PAWAH #39 Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:23 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 15970 battles
  • 5,183
  • [AAV] AAV
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

Yeah, these are probably used to complete referal program contracts. You send these dudes your ref link with a couple bucks, they run it with one of these bots and vuala, your ref contract is completed within 48 hrs.

Great service if you ask me.

16:24 Added after 0 minute

View Postilmavarvas, on 17 May 2021 - 07:23 PM, said:

 

and don't drown. 

Bot programmer reading this "Challenge accepted!"



_SALV0_ #40 Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:24 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 23875 battles
  • 93
  • Member since:
    01-13-2018

View Postilmavarvas, on 17 May 2021 - 05:23 PM, said:

 

I'd rather take those bots playing arty in my team than 90% of human "players", at least those bots hit their targets and don't drown. 

But what when you are on the other team? Get rekt. Same as your team because bot arty aims better. Defeat. Losing streak.







Also tagged with cheat, mod, mods, bots, arty, artillery, spg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users