• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Patzolino #1 Posted 25 May 2021 - 11:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7115 battles
  • [PLFU] PLFU

Hello,

I've experienced this before, but not so often. Today I played 4 games and after each one, I got dropped from the server and had to reconnect. This is nothing to do with my ISP or PC internet connection, as I have absolutely no issues during entering battle, or during the actual battle, but only when I exit battle and get back to garage.

Please fix your servers as this is EXTREMELY annoying and time wasting!

Thanks,

Patzolino

10:51 Added after 6 minute
Here came the fifth game with the same result - dropping and wasting 5 mins. to get back into the game....

Homer_J #2 Posted 25 May 2021 - 12:58 PM

Field Marshal

• 35517 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostPatzolino, on 25 May 2021 - 11:44 AM, said:

This is nothing to do with my ISP or PC internet connection,

Where is your evidence?

It's not happening to anyone else so it must be you.

First thing to do is run in safe mode from the launcher.

https://na.wargaming.../article/10250/

11:59 Added after 1 minute

View PostPatzolino, on 25 May 2021 - 11:44 AM, said:

Here came the fifth game with the same result - dropping and wasting 5 mins. to get back into the game....

If it's taking 5 mins to get back in the game then it's definitely at your end.

AmphetamineLogic #3 Posted 25 May 2021 - 01:09 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13508 battles

The last time multiple server disconnects was reported here, it was found to have been caused by XVM. Didn't stop the numerous "it's all Wargaming's fault" posts. :facepalm:

Please go through the trouble shooting guides, try running in safe mode, and run WGCheck and ping plotter. It is impossible to provide you any help without any diagnostics.

How to create a WGCheck report | World of Tanks (wargaming.net)

And if you think you have a problem, raise a ticket.

Patzolino #4 Posted 25 May 2021 - 01:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7115 battles
  • [PLFU] PLFU

Thanks for your replies.

Well, I don't use mods, so its out of question about XVM.

As for the evidence - how do you suppose to provide ones? Take a video on my screen?

I truly believe it's not "my end" as this always and only happens during battle exit - absolutely no chance this to be every time coincidence with my ISP or Internet connection. As I said - this has happened before.

What I did last time is to select Euro 2 as a server and the issue gone. Not sure which server it was using before as it was on Auto mode and I didn't pay attention to the server it got connected to.

As for the 5 mins. to reconnect - don't take this too literally. It's not 5 mins., but it's not 5 secs as well, so I feel bored waiting all this time for nothing.

As for the tools - I don't really like putting some hacky tools on my PC just to prove something obvious. If WoT team was caring about that, they would check their logs and see the issue right there.

Whatever, I will keep wasting my time and hoping that some day they will fix their hardware.

Regards,

Patzolino

AmphetamineLogic #5 Posted 25 May 2021 - 01:40 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13508 battles

View PostPatzolino, on 25 May 2021 - 12:30 PM, said:

Thanks for your replies.

Well, I don't use mods, so its out of question about XVM.

As for the evidence - how do you suppose to provide ones? Take a video on my screen?

I truly believe it's not "my end" as this always and only happens during battle exit - absolutely no chance this to be every time coincidence with my ISP or Internet connection. As I said - this has happened before.

What I did last time is to select Euro 2 as a server and the issue gone. Not sure which server it was using before as it was on Auto mode and I didn't pay attention to the server it got connected to.

As for the 5 mins. to reconnect - don't take this too literally. It's not 5 mins., but it's not 5 secs as well, so I feel bored waiting all this time for nothing.

As for the tools - I don't really like putting some hacky tools on my PC just to prove something obvious. If WoT team was caring about that, they would check their logs and see the issue right there.

Whatever, I will keep wasting my time and hoping that some day they will fix their hardware.

Regards,

Patzolino

WGCheck is not a "hacky tool", it's WG's prerequisite for raising a ticket with them. All their logs would say is that your client has disconnected. 

And if you understand how to create network diagnostics using the operating tools, good on you. Please provide them. For most people, however, they're not Microsoft accredited professionals and something like Pingplotter is an extremely useful tool to collate usable information

If I were to hazard a guess, I suspect it is down to your video. My understanding is that WoT switches modes between garage and battle, but as you are not providing any evidence it is impossible to tell.  Run DXDiag, save to a text file and cut and paste the output here.

If you prefer not to raise a ticket with WG or provide diagnostics here, then that is absolutely your choice.

Edited by AmphetamineLogic, 25 May 2021 - 01:42 PM.

Homer_J #6 Posted 30 May 2021 - 01:54 AM

Field Marshal

• 35517 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostPatzolino, on 25 May 2021 - 01:30 PM, said:

As for the tools - I don't really like putting some hacky tools on my PC just to prove something obvious.

Lets hope your doctor doesn't take the same attitude to diagnosis.

JaszczurNaczelny #7 Posted 08 September 2021 - 02:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 17144 battles
  • [M4FUN] M4FUN

I have the same issue since 1st of september 2021 now. No installed mods, newly installed game on PC, a 3 weeks older install on laptop, I get server disconnect every won battle. No problem after battle is lost! this is going 8 days in a row now, and I repeat - no problem after lost game!

So, anyone ran into the same problem?

Edited by JaszczurNaczelny, 08 September 2021 - 03:07 AM.

AmphetamineLogic #8 Posted 08 September 2021 - 08:34 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13508 battles

View PostJaszczurNaczelny, on 08 September 2021 - 01:46 AM, said:

I have the same issue since 1st of september 2021 now. No installed mods, newly installed game on PC, a 3 weeks older install on laptop, I get server disconnect every won battle. No problem after battle is lost! this is going 8 days in a row now, and I repeat - no problem after lost game!

So, anyone ran into the same problem?

The others who have reported this seem to be getting it either all exits from battle win or lose or a random disconnect after a battle (that was what I was getting, but at most it was once a day and I've now not had it happen for a week).

You seem to indicate that you have a replicatable crash on winning battles. Make sure you update your ticket with that information, as you could be getting something completely different from what others are experiencing albeit with the same symptoms.

H4NI #9 Posted 08 September 2021 - 10:48 AM

Major

• Player
  • 49949 battles
  • [O-S-C] O-S-C
Use VPN and solve the problem. There are plenty free options.

Kasbiu #10 Posted 09 September 2021 - 01:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7349 battles
  • [__GG_] __GG_

Yo, I have been having the same problem for weeks now. Ever since the new update, after each battle ends instead of being put into garage the game loses connection to the log in screen. This only started after the 1.14 update and every other game for me runs fine so I don't have a clue how to fix this.

Tried raising support tickets but it didn't fix it whatsoever, so I guess just gotta wait till wargaming fix the servers for me.

AmphetamineLogic #11 Posted 09 September 2021 - 02:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13508 battles

View PostKasbiu, on 09 September 2021 - 12:38 PM, said:

Yo, I have been having the same problem for weeks now. Ever since the new update, after each battle ends instead of being put into garage the game loses connection to the log in screen. This only started after the 1.14 update and every other game for me runs fine so I don't have a clue how to fix this.

Tried raising support tickets but it didn't fix it whatsoever, so I guess just gotta wait till wargaming fix the servers for me.

You said you have tried raising tickets and it's not fixed it. They must have told you to do something.

Did you click the [I Still Have A Problem] link?

Kasbiu #12 Posted 09 September 2021 - 06:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7349 battles
  • [__GG_] __GG_

View PostAmphetamineLogic, on 09 September 2021 - 02:20 PM, said:

You said you have tried raising tickets and it's not fixed it. They must have told you to do something.

Did you click the [I Still Have A Problem] link?

Tried everything they told me and nothing worked.

I'm not going to mess around anymore with this when it's clearly a problem on their end as clearly I'm not the only one. Just gonna come back one day and hopefully they will have fixed it.

AmphetamineLogic #13 Posted 09 September 2021 - 06:48 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13508 battles

View PostKasbiu, on 09 September 2021 - 05:18 PM, said:

I'm not going to mess around anymore with this when it's clearly a problem on their end as clearly I'm not the only one. Just gonna come back one day and hopefully they will have fixed it.

That's fair enough. They have acknowledged that there is a problem, so you're probably not going to add anything to 

I'm just interested in how player support handle it after sending out the canned answers. Unfortunately it's not reoccurred on my laptop for the last week so I've not been able to log a ticket to find out myself.

Kasbiu #14 Posted 09 September 2021 - 07:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7349 battles
  • [__GG_] __GG_

View PostAmphetamineLogic, on 09 September 2021 - 06:48 PM, said:

That's fair enough. They have acknowledged that there is a problem, so you're probably not going to add anything to 

I'm just interested in how player support handle it after sending out the canned answers. Unfortunately it's not reoccurred on my laptop for the last week so I've not been able to log a ticket to find out myself.

They just copy and paste basically the same solutions and tell you to send a diagnostics report but for me, I've sent like 2-3 reports and everytime a new guy comes in and tells me to send another or try the same apparent solution which I've already tried before.

I'm not going to mess around with my router and windows constantly and risk me messing something up, the support doesn't have a clue what's causing this.

unhappy__bunny #15 Posted 09 September 2021 - 09:12 PM

Major General

• 23734 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostKasbiu, on 09 September 2021 - 05:18 PM, said:

View PostKasbiu, on 09 September 2021 - 06:06 PM, said:

They just copy and paste basically the same solutions and tell you to send a diagnostics report but for me, I've sent like 2-3 reports and everytime a new guy comes in and tells me to send another or try the same apparent solution which I've already tried before.

I'm not going to mess around with my router and windows constantly and risk me messing something up, the support doesn't have a clue what's causing this.

Not going to say it is or isn't WG's problem, but when you have the situation where some players have a problem and others don't, it is very hard to determine what is actually causing it. 

Kasbiu #16 Posted 09 September 2021 - 10:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7349 battles
  • [__GG_] __GG_

View Postunhappy__bunny, on 09 September 2021 - 09:12 PM, said:

Not going to say it is or isn't WG's problem, but when you have the situation where some players have a problem and others don't, it is very hard to determine what is actually causing it. 

It's definitely WG's problem as world of tanks is the only game that has behaved like this ever since the new update. If it was on my end for example then this wouldn't be the only game to have connection problems.

At first I thought maybe my internet shuts off at the end of the world of tanks battle for some reason but nope, it runs perfectly. Pretty sure the application is causing something.

bean57 #17 Posted 10 September 2021 - 09:58 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 22584 battles

View Postunhappy__bunny, on 09 September 2021 - 08:12 PM, said:

If you've paid attention to the forum you would have noted that myself and others have raised tickets with WG reporting the issue.  They have responded acknowledging that the problem is their end and that they "working to resolve it".  Unfortunately given the lack of progress they're obviously not treating it as a priority.

xXxGuzitOxXx #18 Posted 10 September 2021 - 10:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 48089 battles

View Postunhappy__bunny, on 09 September 2021 - 05:12 PM, said:

I suggest you look for answers by talking to your superiors rather than hovering over solutions.

Moderator: It may or may not be a wargaming issue.

Wargaming: We know about the problem and try to resolve it as soon as possible.

Come on, a large number of people experience exactly the same thing on certain occasions and a curious fact, it only happens in world of tanks.

If wargaming knows about the problem, it is because it read our tickets ...

Not on the other platforms. The end.

AmphetamineLogic #19 Posted 11 September 2021 - 10:48 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13508 battles

View Postbean57, on 10 September 2021 - 08:58 PM, said:

Unfortunately given the lack of progress they're obviously not treating it as a priority.

It could be at the highest priority but can't be fixed by a micro patch.

bean57 #20 Posted 11 September 2021 - 08:25 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 22584 battles

View PostAmphetamineLogic, on 11 September 2021 - 09:48 AM, said:

It could be at the highest priority but can't be fixed by a micro patch.

Fair point.  I'm just getting a tad frustrated!  :angry:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users