Classic Packages to Improve Your Battle Pass

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 30 June 2021 - 06:00 AM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Top up your account with World of Tanks essentials and an Improved Pass for more rewards!

The full text of the news item

MickeyMouse77 #2 Posted 30 June 2021 - 06:28 AM

Private

• Player
  • 64424 battles
  • [K_YUG] K_YUG

Money money money 

F...k the game 

Give me money 

Edited by MickeyMouse77, 30 June 2021 - 06:29 AM.

L0rd_0f_War #3 Posted 30 June 2021 - 07:48 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14357 battles
  • [O-S-C] O-S-C

View PostMickeyMouse77, on 30 June 2021 - 12:28 AM, said:

Money money money 

F...k the game 

Give me money 

Lol... if you don't like HE changes... just wait for the sCrew 2.0 Sandbox coming in Mid-July. WG will fix all the non-issues first... while adding more monetization... who doesn't enjoy 15v3 turbo battles and non-reward special modes like Steel Hunter right... and just wait, I fear the worst for our beloved Frontlines mode.

CoreX_CZ #4 Posted 30 June 2021 - 07:59 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8074 battles
  • [BBB2] BBB2

Okay, here we go!

1. I don't see any connection with Battle Pass there.

2. I don't see any essential stuff there, just credits, gold and a pitiful 30 days of premium account (:D).

3. Only reason why would someone buy these is either [Edited] or desperate need to play ranked battles as they are tearing silver wallets to shreds.

Result:

Misleading advertisement and potential attempt to scam people who are not careful. If there was at least a mention of ranked battles somewhere, but there's none! In reality, we all know that's why this is being sold, just like it was sold in every other season of ranked battles.

Edited
Be respectful

Edited by jositokito, 30 June 2021 - 04:34 PM.
insults

gunslingerXXX #5 Posted 30 June 2021 - 08:58 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 17331 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL

View PostCoreX_CZ, on 30 June 2021 - 07:59 AM, said:

Okay, here we go!

2. I don't see any essential stuff there, just credits, gold and a pitiful 30 days of premium account (:D).

3. Only reason why would someone buy these is either [Edited], or desperate need to play ranked battles as they are tearing silver wallets to shreds.

Result:

Misleading advertisement and potential attempt to scam people who are not careful. If there was at least a mention of ranked battles somewhere, but there's none! In reality, we all know that's why this is being sold, just like it was sold in every other season of ranked battles.

Edited
Be respectful

It's an indirect way to sell tier 9 'premium but no credit bonus' tanks with the extra tokens. 

Honestly I don't see a reason to spend money on battle pass but I certainly see no issue with the way its sold. If someone wants to spend 2.5k gold on it, why not?

Edited by jositokito, 30 June 2021 - 04:35 PM.
edit quote

Dwigt #6 Posted 30 June 2021 - 09:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• WG Staff
  • 2472 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostCoreX_CZ, on 30 June 2021 - 07:59 AM, said:

Okay, here we go!

3. Only reason why would someone buy these is either [Edited], or desperate need to play ranked battles as they are tearing silver wallets to shreds.

Result:

Edited
Be respectful

Well gold and credits are the currency to upgrade you battle pass and used for other stuff as well so there is a clear connection. There might players interested in these offers and might want to use it for their BP or find other way to spend it

And again with the scams allegations :) 

Buyers would have to go through:

1. Full article talking about the Battle Pass and how to spend this gold if they want to.
  2. They have to pick 1 of the offers
  3. Redirected to the premium shop page where they can find detailed offer, then click on "purchase" again. 
  4. And finally, go through a check out process for they payment where they have to agree with the terms of sales and services...

:mellow:

Edited by jositokito, 30 June 2021 - 04:35 PM.
edit quote

Eroe_dell_Iride #7 Posted 30 June 2021 - 09:49 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10243 battles
  • [TKBS] TKBS
No

Sturmi_0545 #8 Posted 30 June 2021 - 09:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46114 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB

View PostDwigt, on 30 June 2021 - 08:14 AM, said:

Well gold and credits are the currency to upgrade you battle pass and used for other stuff as well so there is a clear connection. There might players interested in these offers and might want to use it for their BP or find other way to spend it

And again with the scams allegations :) 

Buyers would have to go through:

1. Full article talking about the Battle Pass and how to spend this gold if they want to.
  2. They have to pick 1 of the offers
  3. Redirected to the premium shop page where they can find detailed offer, then click on "purchase" again. 
  4. And finally, go through a check out process for they payment where they have to agree with the terms of sales and services...

:mellow:

how do these (rather bad) deals sell, if I may ask? I'd never ever recommend anyone to buy credits with money, but I'd definitely be ready to throw quite some money at WG for interesting and balanced new content (i.e. premium tanks) as soon as the "classic" issues (3 SPGs/team, goldspam, terrible map design, WVs without physics) have been taken care of.

and as soon as the game has become generally playable again (i.e. SPG and HE change reverted) and WG promises to never introduce, I might even re-install WoT.

Edited by Sturmi_0545, 30 June 2021 - 09:54 AM.

Dwigt #9 Posted 30 June 2021 - 10:00 AM

Second Lieutenant

• WG Staff
  • 2472 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSturmi_0545, on 30 June 2021 - 09:54 AM, said:

how do these (rather bad) deals sell, if I may ask? I'd never ever recommend anyone to buy credits with money, but I'd definitely be ready to throw quite some money at WG for interesting and balanced new content (i.e. premium tanks) as soon as the "classic" issues (3 SPGs/team, goldspam, terrible map design, WVs without physics) have been taken care of.

and as soon as the game has become generally playable again (i.e. SPG and HE change reverted) and WG promises to never introduce, I might even re-install WoT.

If these offers are there it is because someone is interested in buying them. Just like any other premium shop offers or any other product/offer in the world to be honest. 

They are not only buying credits but they're bundled up with gold and premium days. Some players might find it a good deal. 

I respect your decision and we totally understand it and we hopefully soon we will be able to offer you something that might fit you and bring you back to our game :)

Gremlin182 #10 Posted 30 June 2021 - 10:32 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 75445 battles

Different offers appeal or are usefull to different players at a particular stage in the game.

Back in the dim and distant past of my time in WOT I was always credit poor I spent most of a year saving up only to blow most of it either on a new tech tree tank or some equipment.

I was never on more than 2 or 3 million credits and often near zero, but that was in the days before personal missions daily missions and loads and loads of events that give credits consumables and even equipment.

Unless you are a FTP player and constantly bleed credits by spamming gold using premium consumables and or playing high tiers you will nearly always end up with more credits after a battle than you started with.

If you pace yourself play within limits only buy when there is a discount on that credit balance will just get bigger and bigger.

Once you have got all the tanks you want or need and they are equpped the only time you pay out is on repairs ammo and consumables.

These offers good or bad are for those that might want them every company is there to make money.

People buying these offers keep the game running.

I

BananaItalia #11 Posted 30 June 2021 - 10:33 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35938 battles
  • [ARMB] ARMB

View PostDwigt, on 30 June 2021 - 10:00 AM, said:

If these offers are there it is because someone is interested in buying them. Just like any other premium shop offers or any other product/offer in the world to be honest. 

They are not only buying credits but they're bundled up with gold and premium days. Some players might find it a good deal. 

I respect your decision and we totally understand it and we hopefully soon we will be able to offer you something that might fit you and bring you back to our game :)

good  deal ?

interested ?

we totally undestand ?

Wrong channel, wrong direction , wrong decision.

Pls Bring yourself to reality.

Simona2k #12 Posted 30 June 2021 - 10:45 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 7764 battles
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
No, thank you

MazeeKeen #13 Posted 30 June 2021 - 10:55 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23007 battles

View PostDwigt, on 30 June 2021 - 10:00 AM, said:

WELL DON'T MIND IF I LOOK!

Aaaand it's credits with gold...

Dwigt, can't give you this one mate. Sure somebody might want some credits and gold, but why do the older customers suffer from it? Why can't I just have a gold-only discount?

Is this the customer model they've selected? Seriously, if you guys hire me I'll make a great marketing department member.

Sturmi_0545 #14 Posted 30 June 2021 - 11:19 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46114 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB

View PostDwigt, on 30 June 2021 - 09:00 AM, said:

Thanks for your direct reply.

Nobody wants to come back to a good version of WoT as much as I do, but in its current condition, I cannot shake the subjective feeling that WG has taken away my once favourite game and made a decade of spending a looot of time and quite a sum on the game feel very much wasted. If WoT won't be able to recover and regain its former quality (i.e. fun gameplay), I'll be regretting every minute and every € spent, as I actually expected the game to be available and fun for at least a few decades. I guess it's my bad, but I won't get fooled by game companies with questionable motives and lacking skills ever again.

Edit: The only two things WoT has had as an advantage over the competition were its novelty (guess it was the first of its kind) and the accessibility (easy to understand and learn, and managing your tanks, crews and items used to be quick and simple). WG failed to utilise these huge advantages, and now the competition has continuously more and more to offer (more content, better mechanics, playability throughout all tiers (instead of a strong focus on the three highest tiers)).

Yes, this is just another customer telling you what he'd want from the game to be willing to invest time and money again, and yet just another feedback post to be flushed down a belarussian toilet. But as long as WG keeps ignoring the community, I'll gladly throw my money at other tank games (or play them f2p, which is easier and less punishing in AW and WT). Seems like GHPC will have a strong PvE focus. If that one becomes as good as it seems it will be, I can kick WoT goodbye for good.

Edited by Sturmi_0545, 30 June 2021 - 11:30 AM.

Gremlin182 #15 Posted 30 June 2021 - 11:38 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 75445 battles

It is true that spending cash to buy credits is a bad idea.

If you have the cash spare and nothing else to spend it on its still a bad idea but doesn't matter so much.

Its a short term solution for someone who doesn't play that often but wants to progress to a particular tank.

If you play a lot then spending money on a premium account is a much better idea.

IshouldBworkin #16 Posted 30 June 2021 - 11:43 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6240 battles

View PostSturmi_0545, on 30 June 2021 - 09:54 AM, said:

how do these (rather bad) deals sell, if I may ask?

75% of people love the deals....

Edited by SnowWeasel, 30 June 2021 - 11:45 AM.

CoreX_CZ #17 Posted 30 June 2021 - 11:59 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8074 battles
  • [BBB2] BBB2

View PostSnowWeasel, on 30 June 2021 - 10:43 AM, said:

I have no doubt that if WG wanted feedback about deals, it would come out with 70+ % of approval, just like game breaking changes on test servers. :trollface:

Edited by CoreX_CZ, 30 June 2021 - 12:00 PM.

BSHDBCG #18 Posted 30 June 2021 - 12:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8262 battles

View PostSimona2k, on 30 June 2021 - 10:45 AM, said:

No, thank you

You know it is very very bad when Simona2k doesn't come with the usual reply in these threads.

Wickedfinger #19 Posted 30 June 2021 - 01:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 28924 battles
  • [MRNO] MRNO
No, thank you :coin:

Sturmi_0545 #20 Posted 30 June 2021 - 01:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46114 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB

View PostSnowWeasel, on 30 June 2021 - 10:43 AM, said:

must be the reason why WoT seems to be the only online service that LOST customers during the pandemic...

XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users