Weekend Missions to Rumble and Brawl

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 09 July 2021 - 02:30 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Keep your guard up and an eye out for an opening in the enemy defenses. Great rewards are on the line, so don’t hold back any punches.

The full text of the news item

RedoubtableSpirit #2 Posted 09 July 2021 - 02:42 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9263 battles
  • [CHIRO] CHIRO
Thanks for the info - any chance WG could let us have this info before the special starts? You used to publish info about the weekend specials on Friday mornings, a day before. Now the weekend special starts on a Friday and there's no info about it until later that same day.

Dwigt #3 Posted 09 July 2021 - 02:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• WG Staff
  • 2472 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRedoubtableSpirit, on 09 July 2021 - 02:42 PM, said:

Thanks for the info - any chance WG could let us have this info before the special starts? You used to publish info about the weekend specials on Friday mornings, a day before. Now the weekend special starts on a Friday and there's no info about it until later that same day.

The weekend special article and offers are usually published early on Friday but we had a small delay this time. Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck with the missions :)

edevjoe #4 Posted 09 July 2021 - 03:04 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10182 battles
  • [KTEMP] KTEMP
Selling IS3A , M41D and TL-1-LPC without any article ? Cheeky WG as usual

DoomHerald #5 Posted 09 July 2021 - 03:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 86652 battles
  • [BGFOD] BGFOD

I remember how back in the days there was sometimes weekend specials with x2 or even x3 crew xp with no conditions at all. Then it became only x2 and only for players in top 10 by xp, or only for the win. And now it is x2, when in top 10 by xp, and only 10 times per day. Do u see the pattern, guys? Straight line of nerfing the rewards, WG becomes cheaper and cheaper as the time goes by. But on every occasion in their pathetic articles they hit the drum trying to convince us how there r constant improvements, the game is becoming better and better and so on bla-bla and BS. What will be next - +50% crew xp for 5 batles per day for top 5 by xp, and only after we pay u 1000 gold to unlock this generousity for the weekend? So miserable...

Forgot to add the article comes not at the previous day, not at the very morning, but at the end of the first day of the special. Beyond stupidity indeed.

Edited by DoomHerald, 09 July 2021 - 03:17 PM.

Simona2k #6 Posted 09 July 2021 - 03:21 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 7764 battles
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
good reward

Eroe_dell_Iride #7 Posted 09 July 2021 - 03:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10243 battles
  • [TKBS] TKBS

View PostDoomHerald, on 09 July 2021 - 03:15 PM, said:

I remember how back in the days there was sometimes weekend specials with x2 or even x3 crew xp with no conditions at all. Then it became only x2 and only for players in top 10 by xp, or only for the win. And now it is x2, when in top 10 by xp, and only 10 times per day. Do u see the pattern, guys? Straight line of nerfing the rewards, WG becomes cheaper and cheaper as the time goes by. But on every occasion in their pathetic articles they hit the drum trying to convince us how there r constant improvements, the game is becoming better and better and so on bla-bla and BS. What will be next - +50% crew xp for 5 batles per day for top 5 by xp, and only after we pay u 1000 gold to unlock this generousity for the weekend? So miserable...

Forgot to add the article comes not at the previous day, not at the very morning, but at the end of the first day of the special. Beyond stupidity indeed.

Top 10 for missions is required to avoid bots, kamikaze rush and other fast ways to farm exp or credits (like it was in tank rewards).

Be in Top 10 means to play at least a decent game (sometimes even less of decent)... Be out from 10 means you've failed the match (for any reason ofc) or you've slept all the time. 

IMO top 10 it's a good thing, encourage players at least to move the tank out of the base and be useful in a minimum part. 

Edited by Eroe_dell_Iride, 09 July 2021 - 03:27 PM.

DoomHerald #8 Posted 09 July 2021 - 03:31 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 86652 battles
  • [BGFOD] BGFOD

View PostDwigt, on 09 July 2021 - 01:53 PM, said:

The weekend special article and offers are usually published early on Friday but we had a small delay this time. Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck with the missions :)

And why the article is not published in thursday?!?!?! U pull the special with one day, why the hell don't u do the same with the appropriate article?!?!?! Isn't this the most obvious thing, as the details of the special r decided weeks ago?!?!?! Why r u, WG, unable to make even such a minor adjustment?!?! How hard it can be to use ur heads, maybe? We all know how lazy u r, but hey, it is 2021, the private sector shouldn't allow that. Let's see how much time it will take u to fix the Recon fail, I am curious...

14:34 Added after 2 minute

View PostEroe_dell_Iride, on 09 July 2021 - 02:25 PM, said:

Top 10 for missions is required to avoid bots, kamikaze rush and other fast ways to farm exp or credits (like it was in tank rewards).

Be in Top 10 means to play at least a decent game (sometimes even less of decent)... Be out from 10 means you've failed the match (for any reason ofc) or you've slept all the time. 

IMO top 10 it's a good thing, encourage players at least to move the tank out of the base and be useful in a minimum part. 

OK, I agree with top 10 (or better top 12, there cannot be 5 bots in the team), my point is the new limitation of only 10 times per day, which is trully pathetic and miserable.

Linsanity2015 #9 Posted 09 July 2021 - 04:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4497 battles
  • [QED-X] QED-X

View PostDoomHerald, on 09 July 2021 - 03:31 PM, said:

And why the article is not published in thursday?!?!?! U pull the special with one day, why the hell don't u do the same with the appropriate article?!?!?! Isn't this the most obvious thing, as the details of the special r decided weeks ago?!?!?! Why r u, WG, unable to make even such a minor adjustment?!?! How hard it can be to use ur heads, maybe? We all know how lazy u r, but hey, it is 2021, the private sector shouldn't allow that. Let's see how much time it will take u to fix the Recon fail, I am curious...

OK, I agree with top 10 (or better top 12, there cannot be 5 bots in the team), my point is the new limitation of only 10 times per day, which is trully pathetic and miserable.

Oh.come on man, pretty much every weekend we have this cool minievent. Its not like you didn't know something would be happening.

Dwigt #10 Posted 09 July 2021 - 04:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• WG Staff
  • 2472 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postedevjoe, on 09 July 2021 - 03:04 PM, said:

Selling IS3A , M41D and TL-1-LPC without any article ? Cheeky WG as usual

As I said in my previous comment, there was a small delay this Friday with the release of those articles. You still have the whole weekend to buy those tanks :)

View PostDoomHerald, on 09 July 2021 - 03:15 PM, said:

View PostDoomHerald, on 09 July 2021 - 03:31 PM, said:

Hey Doom,

Answer to your first comment, there should be requirements and limit per day to limit some abusive ways of earning free rewards and plus those rewards should be earned. We are not giving them for free. Sure we have other specials and events where giveaway free stuff but not during those weekend specials.

As for your second post, as I said the articles were supposed to be released earlier today when the special started. We have other articles planned for Thursday and we can not stack everything in one single day.

You still have time to complete the missions and earn all the rewards. 

You also have the monthly rundown article and video to check what specials are scheduled for this month and when they'll be available. 

Good luck and have a great weekend :honoring:

DoomHerald #11 Posted 09 July 2021 - 05:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 86652 battles
  • [BGFOD] BGFOD

View PostLinsanity2015, on 09 July 2021 - 03:02 PM, said:

Oh.come on man, pretty much every weekend we have this cool minievent. Its not like you didn't know something would be happening.

I will try to explain u slowly, hopefully to increase the chance for u to get it.

From 2013 somewhere to april 2021 the weekend special was from saturday to monday incl. The appropriate article for every one of these hundreds of specials was published around the middle of friday. In the last around 2 months the weekend special was pulled with one day, so it starts in friday and ends in sunday. But what happens with the appropriate article? Instead of being pulled by 1 day also, the most obvious and logical thing, it is released, week after week, again in friday, several hours after the start of the special. And when there is a delay we get the article almost in the evening. 

And yeah, Dwigt, I saw u liked the post that tries to defend ur (WG's) laziness, but if Linsanity2015 is not ur employee, I am pretty sure soon he will realize how much WG respect the players, thus will cease all attempts to defend u. Or maybe u, Dwigt, will show me the truth with a good and reasonable explanation that will prove it is not WG's laziness?

16:11 Added after 9 minute

View PostDwigt, on 09 July 2021 - 03:41 PM, said:

Hey Doom,

Answer to your first comment, there should be requirements and limit per day to limit some abusive ways of earning free rewards and plus those rewards should be earned. We are not giving them for free. Sure we have other specials and events where giveaway free stuff but not during those weekend specials.

I am talking about the bonus to the crew xp in these specials, which was getting reduced again and again, more and more, now to the level that is simply pathetic. 

Weekend specials, dedicated to bonus to crew xp over the years:

1. x3 crew xp, no limitaion.
2. x2 crew xp, no limitaion.

3. x2 crew xp, only when in top 10 by xp.

4 (now). x2 crew xp, only when in top 10 by xp and only miserable 10 times per day.

Really generous, such a hugeload of "free rewards" indeed.

16:15 Added after 13 minute

As for your second post, as I said the articles were supposed to be released earlier today when the special started. We have other articles planned for Thursday and we can not stack everything in one single day.

In the last thursday these "other articles" were actually only one, while there r days with 3 or even 4 different articles. Nice try though.

Edited by DoomHerald, 09 July 2021 - 05:18 PM.

FleiszG #12 Posted 09 July 2021 - 05:22 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 40951 battles

Hey Doom,

Hi Dwigt!

Sorry but I must agree with Doom.

x2 crew XP limit for 10 times per day is a new thing.( and  I dont like it)

Last x2 crew XP was without limit.

https://worldoftanks...ecial-june2021/

Dwigt #13 Posted 09 July 2021 - 05:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• WG Staff
  • 2472 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostFleiszG, on 09 July 2021 - 05:22 PM, said:

Hi Dwigt!

Sorry but I must agree with Doom.

x2 crew XP limit for 10 times per day is a new thing.( and  I dont like it)

Last x2 crew XP was without limit.

https://worldoftanks...ecial-june2021/

As I said in my reply to Doom, we do have some events when we giveaway free XP and other rewards but not all events and specials are the same. In the one you linked, we were celebrating the D-day special and you can see that we had even more rewards and discounts than this weekend. I agree it is less, can't argue with that but maybe next week or later you will have a much more "generous" special :)

Zoggo_ #14 Posted 09 July 2021 - 05:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38180 battles
  • [ZOGGO] ZOGGO

Yawn. Another underwhelming weekend "special"

Aren't these specials meant to entice players to play? Can't see many players logging in especially for this.

Limiting x2 crew xp to 10 times a day is pathetic too.

DoomHerald #15 Posted 09 July 2021 - 06:18 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 86652 battles
  • [BGFOD] BGFOD

View PostDwigt, on 09 July 2021 - 04:29 PM, said:

... maybe next week or later you will have a much more "generous" special :)

I wouldn't count on that. The pattern is clear. When was the last time with x3 crew xp? 2018? 2017? Or maybe even earlier?

But just wait to see the rewards of Frontline 2021, which I guess will be 15 or 20 battle pass points for being top 3 in winning team, and compare them with 2018's gold, bonds and t8 premium tanks plus some other stuff.

Shrewd_Ape_In_The_Mist #16 Posted 10 July 2021 - 02:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13216 battles
  • [UHH] UHH

View PostSimona2k, on 09 July 2021 - 02:21 PM, said:

good reward

Good joke.

Rewards are very poor.

Ze_Uber_Derper #17 Posted 10 July 2021 - 04:32 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29177 battles
  • [EU-UN] EU-UN

So, let me get this straight: for 30K damage, I unlock a mission of 50k damage? So 80K damage in total?

For me - I average 1.2 to 1.5k usually in tier 8 premiums, that means 66 to 53 games at best, over 3 days; why would I do that, for a lousy piece of equipment? LMAO

Good joke WG, try it again, maybe it sounds funnier the next time.

Psticide #18 Posted 10 July 2021 - 04:35 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 56580 battles
  • [0TTER] 0TTER

cant bilieve i activated three days of premium reward for this nurfed weekend, keep it up wg ... keep trimming more and more and see where it leads ...  and to think someone in wg office pattet himself on the back saying to himself what a good job he did copy pasting  these special weekends and adding his special nerf weaksause 

i truly hope u guys have something really special planned for this birthday end of month, cause boy , u need do so something good after chain of fails but have zero hopes as u havent teasered anything yet as usual 

Edited by Psticide, 10 July 2021 - 04:41 PM.

pucku #19 Posted 11 July 2021 - 07:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 39740 battles
I did Rumble 3 and got a screen to pick one equipment. But I clicked on depot first to see what I needed. And now I can't pick an equipment any more. Any way of activating that again?

Dwigt #20 Posted 12 July 2021 - 01:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• WG Staff
  • 2472 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postpucku, on 11 July 2021 - 07:09 PM, said:

I did Rumble 3 and got a screen to pick one equipment. But I clicked on depot first to see what I needed. And now I can't pick an equipment any more. Any way of activating that again?

Hey Pucku, 
did you check your Homefront supply (Crate with a parachute) in your Depot?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users