• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

HeatResistantBFG #1 Posted 03 August 2021 - 09:10 AM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 2634 battles
  • [KOYO] KOYO

Greetings Tankers,

Feel free to drop your general feedback here. For feedback on the additions to the game brought by patch 1.14, or to report bugs and technical issues you may encounter, please use the links below.

Thank you and good luck on the battlefield!

michaltank #2 Posted 09 August 2021 - 02:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26595 battles
Nice video as usual. Frontline was highlighted to be a test mode with tier 9 this season, I've not noticed this to be mentioned previously. Hopefully players feedback was actually listened and the next FL will be without them.

Good work with field modifications, despite lots of players including myself complaining about power creep on tier 6-9. Hopefully this will not be as that noticeable and we will get less tier X games in our tier 8 premium tanks?

Could you please share what other changes are you planing for the next 6-12 months? Can we have a public roadmap, so that we can actually participate in the future shape of the game?

Edited by michaltank, 09 August 2021 - 02:28 PM.

SidewalkOfPain #3 Posted 09 August 2021 - 02:39 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28976 battles
  • [VTEX] VTEX
Man, I remember when I used to be excited for the updates...

Steiner011 #4 Posted 09 August 2021 - 02:43 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 48848 battles
  • [SCRUB] SCRUB

ThornFTW #5 Posted 09 August 2021 - 02:48 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 56154 battles
  • [CROWD] CROWD
try to leave frontlines as one of the battle options, i would rather be there for 20 mins then have 4   fast games (=

Sturmi_0545 #6 Posted 09 August 2021 - 02:58 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46114 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB

new Techtree tanks are always a big plus, and so are new maps (unless they are another corridor-crapfest).

balancing premium tonks also makes sense. though, it would make sense not to artificially deteriorate gameplay in the first place.

still no reason to reinstall. lets wait for the recon missions and see how WG will manage to mess that one up...

13:59 Added after 0 minute

View PostSidewalkOfPain, on 09 August 2021 - 01:39 PM, said:

thems the days.

luciffer #7 Posted 09 August 2021 - 03:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 59976 battles
  • [_ICU_] _ICU_
Union - 7 3 internal modules in 3 battles in row is still a problem and it is not updated :(

MarveII #8 Posted 09 August 2021 - 03:12 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21136 battles
  • [RE-AP] RE-AP

Second front campaign missions are not even for artillery primarily. Artillery is far from the best tank to do the critical damage missions and now the missions just got easier. I regret having spent so much effort and time before 1.13 update to finish those missions as I could do them now with a breeze.

Also stunning only missions haven't got harder. If I am not mistaken artillery still stuns for the same duration when using the stun shell so the stun mission is exactly the same difficulty, is it not? I regret doing it before the update as now it is much easier.

Simona2k #9 Posted 09 August 2021 - 03:14 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 7764 battles
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
very good

Linsanity2015 #10 Posted 09 August 2021 - 03:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4497 battles
  • [QED-X] QED-X
Remove the arta missions alltogether ffs.. not only do I have to get a class I absolutely hate playing, I have to get it for multiple nations get real and remove it 

mjs_89 #11 Posted 09 August 2021 - 03:28 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15432 battles
  • [CITTY] CITTY

View PostMarveII, on 09 August 2021 - 03:12 PM, said:

Also stunning only missions haven't got harder. If I am not mistaken artillery still stuns for the same duration when using the stun shell so the stun mission is exactly the same difficulty, is it not? I regret doing it before the update as now it is much easier.

Iirc the splash radius was reduced for stun HE, hence the increased difficulty.

On topic:

New map, new tanks, FL is back, field modifications are here. Love it!

:medal:

14:29 Added after 0 minute

View PostLinsanity2015, on 09 August 2021 - 03:25 PM, said:

Remove the arta missions alltogether ffs.. not only do I have to get a class I absolutely hate playing, I have to get it for multiple nations get real and remove it 

Remove the HT missions alltogether ffs.. not only do I have to get a class I absolutely hate playing, I have to get it for multiple nations get real and remove it

Linsanity2015 #12 Posted 09 August 2021 - 03:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4497 battles
  • [QED-X] QED-X

View Postmjs_89, on 09 August 2021 - 03:28 PM, said:

Iirc the splash radius was reduced for stun HE, hence the increased difficulty.

On topic:

New map, new tanks, FL is back, field modifications are here. Love it!

:medal:

14:29 Added after 0 minute

Remove the HT missions alltogether ffs.. not only do I have to get a class I absolutely hate playing, I have to get it for multiple nations get real and remove it

Yeah because it is the same argument right?

Its not like spgs play like its completely different game right?

Its not like 80% of the players don't wanna play spgs r-right?

Its not comparable. If it were up to me, it would be HT missions only. Its not. Okay, I can deal with playing other classes, but not a clicker.

Groovi #13 Posted 09 August 2021 - 03:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 20115 battles
and there it is.. everything we don't wanted ... this company will never learn man :facepalm: we craved over a year for FL, tolerated this steel hunter crap (which got progressively worse since the first time it got into the game) and of course .. as everbody knew the moment WG announced "improvements" to FL, they ruined it with t9 tanks .. lol .. makes you wonder what they did the whole year since the last FL, new maps(FL) ? nahh, new combat reserves ? nope .. just fcked a few of the old ones and copy+pasted something from steel hunter over, double lol .. that was maybe the last thing that could've motivated me to play this nonsense game a little bit longer, until crew 2.0 arrives of course (and it will, lets be honest ..)

Edited by Groovi, 09 August 2021 - 03:59 PM.

mjs_89 #14 Posted 09 August 2021 - 04:02 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15432 battles
  • [CITTY] CITTY

View PostLinsanity2015, on 09 August 2021 - 03:52 PM, said:

Yeah because it is the same argument right?

Its not like spgs play like its completely different game right?

Its not like 80% of the players don't wanna play spgs r-right?

Its not comparable. If it were up to me, it would be HT missions only. Its not. Okay, I can deal with playing other classes, but not a clicker.

It is the same argument. Your reason for removing SPG-missions is "I dOn'T lIkE aRtA!!!!", well, I don't like heavies.

For clarification, I'm ok with missions for HTs like "do x damage" or "kill that type of tank", those are fine. But blocking missions? In a game where you're not supposed to get shot in the first place?

And I'm not talking about tactical use of armor, but about guys who stand at some corner at an autobounce angle all game and don't shoot the enemies to farm blocking damage. Or superheavies that cross open fields with raised guns and fire to get spotted sooner. I've seen those, and I wasn't too happy the have them in the game, my team or the other. It's dumb and promotes bad gameplay.

How's that for an argument?

15:06 Added after 3 minute

View PostGroovi, on 09 August 2021 - 03:55 PM, said:

and there it is.. everything we don't wanted ... this company will never learn man :facepalm:

76% upvotes btw...

Groovi #15 Posted 09 August 2021 - 04:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 20115 battles

View Postmjs_89, on 09 August 2021 - 03:02 PM, said:

76% upvotes btw...

..... give it some time, its up like 2 hours ... and obviously alot of these likes come from donkey's that only saw new map, new tanks and FL starts at the end ... im not gonna post the like /dislike ratios on their other vids .. field modification for example

Edited by Groovi, 09 August 2021 - 04:19 PM.

FrantisekBascovansky #16 Posted 09 August 2021 - 04:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 62243 battles

Block Quote

Fixed Issues and Improvements

Decreased the wind speed on the Kharkov map. The plane no longer flies sideways.

Finally the most important thing was fixed.

Linsanity2015 #17 Posted 09 August 2021 - 04:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4497 battles
  • [QED-X] QED-X

View Postmjs_89, on 09 August 2021 - 04:02 PM, said:

It is the same argument. Your reason for removing SPG-missions is "I dOn'T lIkE aRtA!!!!", well, I don't like heavies.

For clarification, I'm ok with missions for HTs like "do x damage" or "kill that type of tank", those are fine. But blocking missions? In a game where you're not supposed to get shot in the first place?

And I'm not talking about tactical use of armor, but about guys who stand at some corner at an autobounce angle all game and don't shoot the enemies to farm blocking damage. Or superheavies that cross open fields with raised guns and fire to get spotted sooner. I've seen those, and I wasn't too happy the have them in the game, my team or the other. It's dumb and promotes bad gameplay.

How's that for an argument?

15:06 Added after 3 minute

76% upvotes btw...

Its absolutely not though.

Lt, mt, ht and td share far more than arta does with them. Forcing someone to play arta is like making fifa player play need for speed to unlock Ronaldo.

Lets not pretend artas are not completly stranger part of the game. There are not even any premium artas, except those infamous two. No arta reward tank either as far as I am aware.

Block missions are meh, but at least it gives the blocking meter a purpose, since you know.. we get no compensation for blocking. Amd I have never seen people suicide to get blocking mission, nor someone just stupidly stall bouncing. The block missions are easy anyway. I have seen a completly useless arty on our team unable to compete with other artas because he is only playing it for the mission. That person is me.

Renderer #18 Posted 09 August 2021 - 04:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 45318 battles
  • [95] 95
hmm Im going to be really careful, dont want another ban. Not mentioning any names some of you fellahs are frightening and sad. Have you never considered that this is a game and its not a game just for you but for all those who choose to play. The obvious expression of hatred displayed here is just not right, Man its a game, just a game. If you dont like dont play simple.

Linsanity2015 #19 Posted 09 August 2021 - 04:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4497 battles
  • [QED-X] QED-X

View PostRenderer, on 09 August 2021 - 04:35 PM, said:

hmm Im going to be really careful, dont want another ban. Not mentioning any names some of you fellahs are frightening and sad. Have you never considered that this is a game and its not a game just for you but for all those who choose to play. The obvious expression of hatred displayed here is just not right, Man its a game, just a game. If you dont like dont play simple.

Its a constantly changing game, one which spares no effort to make you pay a lot of money at that, people have spend a great amount of money on the game when they enjoyed it and are arguably angered when its taking direction they dont like.

SlyMeerkat #20 Posted 09 August 2021 - 04:53 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 27939 battles
  • [HAKOO] HAKOO

Oh boy.....

View PostSidewalkOfPain, on 09 August 2021 - 01:39 PM, said:

IKR

View PostRenderer, on 09 August 2021 - 03:35 PM, said:

Easy for you to say but when you play a game you really care about and enjoy (or at least try to) along with all the Time, Money and Effort put into it for whatever reason, its hard not to be negative about it and yes it may be just a game just like Football but they too also get annoyed when its something you are passionate about..... The current state of the game and its direction really does suck, they are "fixing" things and changing things which don't need touching, only to make it worse and avoid the main issues altogether :/

So yeah, its kind of hard NOT to say anything negative when they clearly don't listen. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users