blueprint daily mission

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Panokko #21 Posted 30 August 2021 - 02:04 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 50164 battles
  • [HA-CL] HA-CL
My impression of the current blueprint system is that the system has a much higher chance to roll for the lowest tier possible that is not yet fully researched. But the chance to roll for higher tier tank blueprints is not zero. Also if you have several not fully researched tanks from the same tier, the system has a higher chance to roll blueprints for tanks that have fewer blueprint fragments already. In essence there is an equalizing mechanism. I have several not fully researched tanks of the same tier and there is a spread of maximum 2 blueprint fragments for all those tanks (min. 6 fragments, max. 8 fragments).
I also think that there is a very low chance to roll for national blueprint fragments: in the last couple of weeks it happened only once where I got a roll for random national fragments. I had no rolls for universal fragments.
I had some universal blueprint fragments from the battle pass. 150 in total.

Edited by Panokko, 30 August 2021 - 02:05 AM.

beercritch #22 Posted 30 August 2021 - 10:17 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 53886 battles

maybe not evidence, and a very small sample but this is what happened to me since the introduction of Cz heavies.

I had unlocked the whole tree up to this point so vehicle fragment BPs were only paying out on the Cz heavy line. I had Free XP'd through the 7, starting at the 8. While grinding this tank out I got a total of 8 fragments and they were all for the tier 9 heavy, and I got none for the tier 10. 

Once I unlocked the tier 9 and moved the grind up a level I got a further 6 fragments and these were all obviously for the tier 10 as it was the only tank left.

Maybe there was a small chance of me dropping tier 10 fragments while grinding the tier 8 tank, But to be completely honest I want fragments for the next tank while I am grinding it so didnt mind at all. 

What I will add is that IMHO the whole system is slightly skewed as it enables players to grind tanks too damn quickly when they should be learning how to play the tank.  But it is what it is and I now have all tanks unlocked again so it will be a while until I have to think about this again.

sammygo #23 Posted 08 September 2021 - 09:45 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21366 battles

Its a $$$ buff. WG discovered long time ago that only players in the higher tiers are willing to fork out $$$. So they are basically shifting the whole population to higher tiers. But there they slow it down. You have to grind yourself to get those tanks. Obviously unless you are willing to fork out more $$$ by buying a BP: issuing national fragments are limited to paying cutomers. After all, why would WG support players who don't pay after all?

With WG it is always about follow the money. Everything that is sought after is made scare.

FizzleMcSnizzle #24 Posted 08 September 2021 - 11:02 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41677 battles
I used to get millions of them. None these days, but I've still unlocked evry tier X and have loads left over, so no issues.

CocoCondor #25 Posted 11 September 2021 - 12:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5107 battles
  • [MONKZ] MONKZ

after exactly 17 BP's for lowest tanks (usually tier 5) in a branch since my last post, i today received a BP for amx 13 105

so yeah... the chance for a high tier BP is still there, albeit quite on the low side

PEASOBOMBA #26 Posted 11 September 2021 - 09:42 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 55548 battles
  • [C3C-P] C3C-P
I had all tier Xs researched and when the czeck heavies appeared ALL the plans I received were vehicle plans, not a single national one. Once, I got 5 plans for the tier X!!!
Fastest researched branch ever!!!

Also tagged with blueprint, daily mission

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users