Czech Out Challenge: Get Your Cut of 500,000 Gold

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 20 August 2021 - 02:30 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Join your favorite content creators' challenges for a chance to earn a portion of the 500,000 gold prize pool.

The full text of the news item

TijgernootTank #2 Posted 20 August 2021 - 03:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 64680 battles
  • [FLIPD] FLIPD

Yes , while we play Frontline and the start of Recon Mode , surely we also have time for this , btw dont forget do your daily missions and while have premium days make sure u use all the victory bonuses on your hard to grind tank lines !

badabum #3 Posted 20 August 2021 - 05:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 58442 battles
  • [J_WIN] J_WIN

This new challenge portal is a great idea for community interaction, even if the prizes won't always be gold.  

But in the future please make them last longer, one day is too short.

Simona2k #4 Posted 20 August 2021 - 05:28 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 7764 battles
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
good luck

infyrana #5 Posted 20 August 2021 - 10:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33709 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
Great for the CC's to have all that free gold with their super accounts, don't really see how this will affect me whatsoever?  Yes, as above, not sure with everything else life throws, as well as competing in all the modes of this game and missions etc, how we have time to see all of this too - little bit much all at once!

antique_bobita #6 Posted 21 August 2021 - 07:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1858 battles
One of them won 100k, challenge with 30k seems fair. Anyway im not here for free stuff, im here to tell u did biggest mistake since this game exist by adding that heavy skoda in tier 8. Congrats

CASCAVAL1983 #7 Posted 22 August 2021 - 07:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 90307 battles
  • [4-WAR] 4-WAR

Where i can see the results from the first 2 challenges?

guest273 #8 Posted 22 August 2021 - 10:08 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 37997 battles
  • [V-TER] V-TER
If this was done when no other events where happening, it would be great... right now I feel like a large portion of players are grinding millions of credits in frontlines! So this is a really bad timing.

BSHDBCG #9 Posted 23 August 2021 - 11:20 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8262 battles

View Postguest273, on 22 August 2021 - 10:08 AM, said:

If this was done when no other events where happening, it would be great... right now I feel like a large portion of players are grinding millions of credits in frontlines! So this is a really bad timing.

Are there any other timing with this game?

Well at least they don't stack 3-4 events ontop anymore... I think.

:confused:

TijgernootTank #10 Posted 23 August 2021 - 01:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 64680 battles
  • [FLIPD] FLIPD

I think a valid question has been asked , where can we see the results when challenge is over ???

This is not very good execution of the event , also the challenges are running over longer period , i think this maybe not so clear for everybody .

To me it seems only a very minor percentage of players is even aware of this going on .

But ok , its clearly not so much for me , i have no realistic chance in any of the challenges  .

Then i also started to think to myself , are these challenges fun ? Maybe more so on paper then in reality .

See the skill4ltu challenge , seemed nice at first spotting challenge with tier 6 light tank .

It became very clear fast , u need tier 8 mm , maybe need to be the only light tank , and basically u need Malinovka or Prokho map to have any decent chance for a good score .  So normaly it takes a pretty big amount of games , to maybe not even get a good chance .

Meanwhile u may get very frustrated about the MM like playing for some campaignmission where u need damage on td but never enough in the mm .

Then yesterday challenge u needed play 20 games on 1 day with fv4005 , i was happy to let this slip on last day frontlines , play 20 games when u know u have have zero chance in challenge for one-shots , how much fun is this , also bad for credits .

Then looking at some upcoming challenges , like Daki where u need play 25 games on one day in VZ55 , 10 prizes and already more then 1400 participants, this is clearly not for the whole playerbase . Like this 1400 is pretty high number of players signing up.

But yes , the info seems bad sofar , to me its not even clear where u would need to upload the replay , not the best way to run such event .

Its like they throw it out there , a bit like for instance tournaments , but then no real effort is done after , but thats all fine by WG , they reached the goal of running such event , then how its done , or how many players play , they just dont care .

When take in account the recent embarrassing situations in Warships concerning communty contributors , it is somewhat suprising how this is run , or maybe no suprise at all  .

It is clearly now some time ago where some players would post in forum in Warships all was run better and wishing WOT could have similar dev team , well these days it seems Warships has become even more pay to win - pay to progress then WOT , and the way they handle some ' incidents ' with CC's  , u need to sink pretty low to operate on such level .

We dont need these milking strategies implemented in WOT also , like is incoming probably with selling instructors after crew 2.0  .

Im sure these days not many Warshipplayers that like WOT , hope for Warship devs to move over to WOT , need seriously overthink what has gone wrong in some departments in the last years .

Edited by TijgernootTank, 23 August 2021 - 01:57 PM.

Paketeman #11 Posted 23 August 2021 - 02:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 75985 battles
  • [MOARR] MOARR

At the end is another rng event of let's see who is more lucky and have the right map with the right team with the right tiers.

The first day when you have to make spoting 100 battles and only 1 malinovka and 2 prokorovkas.and thanks to god i started to suicide the tank if i see the mm is not good to try it.

And there is a hidden thing on this event,the people who used freexp for field modifications or payed to convert it have a little advantage on tier 8 and huge avantage on tier 9 and 10.

Isharial #12 Posted 24 August 2021 - 07:33 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 33456 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postpadre79vv, on 24 August 2021 - 12:40 AM, said:

--snipped--

yeah, post your email on a public forum, what could go wrong? :rolleyes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users