Jump to content


Boost Your Crew Skills With a x2 Crew XP Multiplier


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 02 September 2021 - 12:14 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 38,733
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Battle between September 3 and September 6, pick up x2 Crew XP, and start reigning supreme.

The full text of the news item

megatronn_invader #2 Posted 02 September 2021 - 12:25 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28988 battles
  • 1,114
  • [C3C-P] C3C-P
  • Member since:
    12-27-2016

Commanders!

wot_specials_parademedium_17_icon_x2crewA fearsome machine is only as good as its crew. :facepalm:



Lt_Pfaffenbach #3 Posted 02 September 2021 - 12:33 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28455 battles
  • 255
  • [CITTY] CITTY
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015
thanks for letting us know about event day before it actually starts, something we needed and asked for, appreciate that!

Dwigt #4 Posted 02 September 2021 - 12:56 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 2472 battles
  • 1,430
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-29-2018

View Postmegatronn_invader, on 02 September 2021 - 12:25 PM, said:

Commanders!

wot_specials_parademedium_17_icon_x2crewA fearsome machine is only as good as its crew. :facepalm:

Isn't it? :unsure:

 

View PostLt_Pfaffenbach, on 02 September 2021 - 12:33 PM, said:

thanks for letting us know about event day before it actually starts, something we needed and asked for, appreciate that!

Glad that you like this change, we will keep doing our best to improve similar stuff, but most importantly thank you for the feedback :)



upliftedDevil #5 Posted 02 September 2021 - 01:05 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 9059 battles
  • 179
  • Member since:
    02-07-2018
Positively surprised, they listened. On the other hand, x2 5 times a day.. special?

megatronn_invader #6 Posted 02 September 2021 - 01:06 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28988 battles
  • 1,114
  • [C3C-P] C3C-P
  • Member since:
    12-27-2016

View PostDwigt, on 02 September 2021 - 12:56 PM, said:

Isn't it? :unsure:

Yes, of course it is true, but it is also true that this about the crews is going to change, it is also true that this is causing discomfort and that many players are leaving or are about to leave, I think they could approach it differently, But it is true that the value of the tank in battle is dependent on the skills of the crew, and they will take away many of those skills and experience in general, which I worked on and even invested money.  just that mate.  Thank you for your work in this forum, I feel freer than we ever were in the Spanish forum, continue like this, I say it for all the moderators, not just for you

 



reesku #7 Posted 02 September 2021 - 01:14 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21697 battles
  • 637
  • Member since:
    05-09-2015

Seriously? 5 times per day? That's equivalent of running like 1 hour +100% Crew XP booster, this is pathetic. I remember when those specials didn't had limits and ran whole weekend, that was something but this now? You could just skip it completely rather than announcing this "Special" in Monthly Rundown like it's something amazing.

 

Why are you so cheap nowadays WG? You keep nerfing rewards everywhere, after daily missions, weekend specials, Frontline and Steel Hunter, just yesterday you announce nerfing rewards in Ranked Battles. On the other hand out of nowhere I get this popup:

 

Just one click to transfer you money?! So simple, so great, sign me up!...

 

Now, I don't mind paying for your product from time to time when I enjoy it, and I understand pretty well that company needs to earn money, but what's happening with your approach to the game and to the players in last +/- year is just sad.



TijgernootTank #8 Posted 02 September 2021 - 01:47 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 64680 battles
  • 600
  • [FLIPD] FLIPD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

We listened to your feedback and will now announce the start of any new event before the start of the event  ,

We did prefer to announce when already started , 70% of the playerbase approved of this , to now cater the needs of the other 30% , we will temporary anounce some events before they actually start , we know , its crazy right ?

But wait !   No need to worry !!

We will only anounce the start of an event before the start of the event 30% of the time , the remaining 70% we will still anounce the start of an event after the start of the event , just like you are used to and how the overwheliming majority likes it !

The whole balance department has paused all projects and now put 100% effort in making this happen in a smooth fashion !

Also we want to make clear we are taking the community contributors very serious in this matter and we already implementing features based on their feedback .

This is why we came up with a great offer that will at least please 70% of the playerbase , the premium anouncement pass !

A premium anouncement pass will make sure u get the info about any starting event after the start of the event at least a guarantueed  90% of the time !

But wait !  It also comes with a set of missions , that will become visible after completion , and as cherry on top , the new tier 2 Grosstractor Krapp ,

a new star at tier 2 with pmm and bond earning capabilities that will blow your socks off !

See u on the battlefield commanders !



Truntea #9 Posted 02 September 2021 - 01:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 1546 battles
  • 1,095
  • Member since:
    04-20-2015

View PostupliftedDevil, on 02 September 2021 - 01:05 PM, said:

Positively surprised, they listened. On the other hand, x2 5 times a day.. special?

 

It is not, now I could understand it if they had made it x10 5 times a day or something like that, but x2 and limited to 5 times just means it is another weekend without any special missions.



Zoggo_ #10 Posted 02 September 2021 - 01:55 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38135 battles
  • 747
  • [ZOGGO] ZOGGO
  • Member since:
    05-11-2013

On a positive, glad to see the post for weekend specials actually coming out the day before not once it has started.

On a negative, what is the actual point of this special?  Such a lame "reward". Seems the post more about advertising the marathon tank than anything else.



Eroe_dell_Iride #11 Posted 02 September 2021 - 02:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10219 battles
  • 1,087
  • [TKBS] TKBS
  • Member since:
    01-08-2019
Boooooooring!!

Cenobite_Engineer #12 Posted 02 September 2021 - 02:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5104 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    03-10-2011

Restrictions

    Only in Random Battles
    Only in Tier IV–X vehicles
    5 times per day

What? :amazed:



BR33K1_PAWAH #13 Posted 02 September 2021 - 02:48 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 15846 battles
  • 5,183
  • [AAV] AAV
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018
P O G

guest273 #14 Posted 02 September 2021 - 03:40 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 37997 battles
  • 3,355
  • [V-TER] V-TER
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012
Imagine buying 1 crew book and beating someone's who grinded his crew during this event crew progress.

This post was made by the Crewbook & the CreditsFromFrontline Gang's..

Cro006 #15 Posted 02 September 2021 - 03:59 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16498 battles
  • 480
  • Member since:
    12-22-2014
That limit is silly... make it, at least, 50 times a day...

Simona2k #16 Posted 02 September 2021 - 04:11 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 7761 battles
  • 1,899
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
Cool

RedJester #17 Posted 02 September 2021 - 05:41 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29977 battles
  • 1,002
  • Member since:
    12-28-2017

View PostCenobite_Engineer, on 02 September 2021 - 01:39 PM, said:

Restrictions

    Only in Random Battles
    Only in Tier IV–X vehicles
    5 times per day

What? :amazed:

It's pathetic. Simple as that and yet I see people in this thread seemingly over the moon and thanking Wargaming for their generosity. 

5x per day? 
Sad joke.:facepalm:



RedoubtableSpirit #18 Posted 02 September 2021 - 06:43 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 9263 battles
  • 121
  • [CHIRO] CHIRO
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015
As said by others, thanks for announcing this before the special starts. :great:

FleiszG #19 Posted 02 September 2021 - 08:17 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 40910 battles
  • 170
  • Member since:
    08-25-2011

Hi!

 

Nice! Posted news before the event's start.

For other companies it is basic, but not by WG. Here must to thank you for that.

 

For the "special".

I'm not surprised (with the limit)! In this year WG want only two things:

1st:

NERFING ANYTHING (SH, FL, BP, now ranked, weekend, they tried by TotT too, CW (reward tanks without T95/FV)),

I'm not looking forward for Xmas special (maybe we get 1 crewmember but without Zero BIA and 3 fire ex but only manual)

2nd.:

MONEY (They make a OP premium tank (T56) , locking the bounty EQ behind paywalls ... etc.)

 



CocoCondor #20 Posted 02 September 2021 - 10:29 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4577 battles
  • 36
  • [MONKZ] MONKZ
  • Member since:
    01-28-2021

adding stuff like endless crew exp or god forbid credit boost would overlap with the use of premium tanks for marathon grinding

the current incentive for playing is the marathon

 

but yeah...

in general i am with the pitchforks'n'torches crowd on this

x2 only 5 times every day is silly... (with the current supershort games its basically a 30 min +100% crew exp booster - and those i dont even bother turning on)

either make it x5 or increase repetitions to 20 to make it worth a separate article ;)






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users