how to contact wargaming developers?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

resistance_isfutile #1 Posted 13 September 2021 - 03:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18462 battles

hi, got some ideas fow world of tanks, i want to contact, not people from support.

is any chance to be put in contact with some developer?

PeaceWalker1 #2 Posted 13 September 2021 - 04:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21609 battles
  • [-AOS] -AOS
They might visit the russian forum from time to time, but the chance of them reading your ideas that way is pretty slim. Other then that you could try to find them personally on Facebook, its russian counterpart or you could try to meet them in real life. 

resistance_isfutile #3 Posted 13 September 2021 - 05:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18462 battles
so it's near to impossible, i was affraid of this. tks for the answer man

orbann #4 Posted 27 September 2021 - 06:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28411 battles
  • [FUURY] FUURY
hello WG. My name is Orbann in the game and I have a problem that I have been thinking about for some time. Because I don't have time to play this game as much as I would like, because I have to work and because of this I can only enter in the evening for an hour or two I wish I could play with a premium account, but the problem is that you can't just put in a premium account for one day and that costs me 250 gold .... the idea is that you can make me be able to put in a premium account for only 1 hour or 2 or 3, or please I think you understood the idea so far without having to spend a day if I can't play for only a few hours. And like me there are millions of others who are sure they have the same problem and I think it is a very good idea for the benefit of the game and the WOT community.

unhappy__bunny #5 Posted 18 October 2021 - 04:35 PM

Major General

• 23835 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View Postresistance_isfutile, on 13 September 2021 - 02:50 PM, said:

hi, got some ideas fow world of tanks, i want to contact, not people from support.

is any chance to be put in contact with some developer?

You could try sending a PM to one of the Community Managers. They might be able to help.

View Postorbann, on 27 September 2021 - 05:25 PM, said:

hello WG. My name is Orbann in the game and I have a problem that I have been thinking about for some time. Because I don't have time to play this game as much as I would like, because I have to work and because of this I can only enter in the evening for an hour or two I wish I could play with a premium account, but the problem is that you can't just put in a premium account for one day and that costs me 250 gold .... the idea is that you can make me be able to put in a premium account for only 1 hour or 2 or 3, or please I think you understood the idea so far without having to spend a day if I can't play for only a few hours. And like me there are millions of others who are sure they have the same problem and I think it is a very good idea for the benefit of the game and the WOT community.

There are many players in the same situation as you. Although I could spend most of the day playing, I have other things to do, so I play in the evenings only. 

Premium time is reasonably cheap, more so if buying a longer period, but 1 day of Premium is not a lot. The alternative, is to make use of the boosters (personal reserves) that WG throw at us. 

This has been addressed many time in the Gameplay section - I suggest using the search facility.

Now, as neither of these questions are related to the WG Developer Partner Program, I will close this thread. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users