NEW GAME MODE

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

wibuinha #1 Posted 14 September 2021 - 08:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 455 battles
What's the point of having Team A VS Team B, everybody here no exception is selfish enough not to play the game has a team...  so do a Free For All  Mode like in Steel Hunter but with ne normal tanks! And people don't give me the crap that you are team players... You LIE! You are not the perfect tema player... you are always expecting for the others sacrifice for you to do dmdg/kill!

ValkyrionX_TV #2 Posted 14 September 2021 - 09:10 PM

Colonel

• 63253 battles
  • [INPS] INPS
nothing new on wot, a free for all mode already existed, part of the rampage mode
I agree , we need again a free for all mode that is not the b****it of steel hunter

L0rd_0f_War #3 Posted 14 September 2021 - 10:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14357 battles
  • [O-S-C] O-S-C
There should be more standard modes in WOT after 10 years of this game being live, but we only have Randoms. I really like Frontlines, specially the larger maps, longer games and repair/respawn mechanic, but WG only gives it to us in 4 weeks a year rationing. I wish WG would develop a new mode (alongside Randoms) which can be played on a regular basis (or at least on weekends) that is more akin to FL, i.e., a bit more casual, with same tier or +-1MM, but available for more tiers like Tier 6/7, 8/9 and 10. I also really like 7v7 mode, and while WG said they will bring it to the game on a more permanent basis outside the once a year Streamer event, they just added a 7v7 format to the tournaments. Like how is that more accessible to the playerbase. WG is really stuck in their strategy to just pigeon-hole everyone in a single mode (Randoms), which after so many years has either become stale for some or toxic for others who can't stand the 15v3 turbo simulator with EBRs and OP tanks. Even the so-called Grand Battles are not made available separately so people can play those by choice at a time of their choosing. Grand Battles could be further developed into their own mode with repair/respawn mechanics.

Nishi_Kinuyo #4 Posted 14 September 2021 - 10:50 PM

General

• Player
  • 12975 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Postwibuinha, on 14 September 2021 - 08:56 PM, said:

What's the point of having Team A VS Team B, everybody here no exception is selfish enough not to play the game has a team...  so do a Free For All  Mode like in Steel Hunter but with ne normal tanks! And people don't give me the crap that you are team players... You LIE! You are not the perfect tema player... you are always expecting for the others sacrifice for you to do dmdg/kill!

You mean like Steel Hunt that we had years ago?

Anyhow, the idea about time-limited modes is to keep the game more... fresh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users