• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

Quasar #81 Posted 16 September 2021 - 01:30 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 41469 battles
  • [REZIS] REZIS

View PostCiki_el_Tigre, on 16 September 2021 - 11:52 AM, said:

Object 279e is MORE THEN CLEAR EXAMPLE that WG NOT try to keep some important things, as close to historical reality!

Untitled.jpg   Picture from Museum - How about giving REAL Commander hatch, for a change?

Because that Tank you pictured is NOT the 279e 

The 279e was an early concept drawing, the Object 279 you pictured is a prototype but not designed to the early concept.

TrueDesires #82 Posted 16 September 2021 - 01:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42379 battles
  • [US66] US66
Hungary will leave the bed of Russia because of this.

PlasticGangsta #83 Posted 16 September 2021 - 02:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35877 battles
  • [QU1NN] QU1NN

View Postteriaksu, on 15 September 2021 - 02:21 PM, said:

I love it how players complained about the Wheeled YoloWagens and how shooting the wheels doesn't stop them in place. 
And now you're implementing this on tracked vehicles. Epic stuff, what can I say, thank you for listening

I kind of agree although I presume in this iteration you will be able to attempt to track them again so it will be almost like having a built in repair kit... in short you can get em second time and pin them in place. Those damned wheeelies are hard enuff to hit once never mind the three or four times necessary to pin them in place

megatronn_invader #84 Posted 16 September 2021 - 03:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29071 battles
  • [C3C-P] C3C-P

View PostDwigt, on 16 September 2021 - 09:21 AM, said:

An old article from 2013 but can be helpful!

https://worldoftanks...rful-world-yoh/

The idea of those tanks was to eliminate some issues other conventional tanks had in the past. The engine was meant to be placed in the back of the turret to balance and improve the accuracy of the gun.

We will be looking into those different aspects and stats of those tanks, especially the speed penalty reduction. We want to introduce a new mechanic and more diversity but we also want to make sure that it will not have a negative impact on the overall balance. By saying that, I can assure you that while some devs are working on new content, others are also working on balancing current tanks and other aspects of the game. 

Seems like the problem is on your end, maybe switching to a different browser or clearing your cookies might help Please let me know if it works or use the link Homer_j shared here please :)

As I previously said, we have different teams working on new content and different projects such as rebalancing new old premium tanks or current lines.

We will be adding the tanks gradually on the Supertest and sharing more info about the tanks soon

Seems like the problem is on your end, maybe switching to a different browser or clearing your cookies might help Please let me know if it works or use the link Homer_j shared here please :)

Partner, your answer sounds like an automatic response, I've been listening to that for years, it seems that they have little use, there are many tanks are worth nothing, and they are taking much superior tanks, the game is becoming anything but a fun game, almost It is better not to start any new branch, you have been saying these words that I know for 6 years, nothing spreads

shikaka9 #85 Posted 16 September 2021 - 04:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 91770 battles
  • [M-W-B] M-W-B
Spanish tanks? not yet? :sceptic:

Pedro79 #86 Posted 16 September 2021 - 04:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40624 battles
American Horror Story: Freak Show

DargorDraconis #87 Posted 16 September 2021 - 06:05 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9473 battles

View PostCommunity, on 15 September 2021 - 02:08 PM, said:

Several new American vehicles, the Yoh tanks, well soon be sent to the Supertest. Check out our latest developer diary for a sneak peek at the newcomers and their entirely new mechanic.
<a href="https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/dev-diaries-yoh-tanks/">The full text of the news item</a>

And another heavy tank that probabilly will be better than the italian one. Relasing a line that was trash was a galaxy brain move i'm too human to understand?
On the other hand, because in the concealment/view range video you have teased a chieftain mk6 i was hoping for that line because this new tank make my eyes bleed. Now even rinoceronte don't seem so ugly in comparison

Edited by DargorDraconis, 16 September 2021 - 06:05 PM.

YourBestFriend_2016 #88 Posted 16 September 2021 - 08:34 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29794 battles
  • [_AOF_] _AOF_

More heavy tanks. 

That is really what the game needs......

the game was fun because all tank classes were relevant in the game. It made that players with different preferences and playstyles had viable alternatives. Arty has been made redundant, light the same and also TD gets less usable with the increase of armor in the game.   Does WG try to reduce their player base to just heavy tank players?

I think that 70% of the players will be worried about the increased complexity of the tech tree? Was that not the [edited]reason that WG gave us when tanks were removed?

T1dus #89 Posted 16 September 2021 - 10:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 50975 battles
  • [ELCC] ELCC
That tier 6 looks so cool, I want it

thetoughcookie #90 Posted 17 September 2021 - 02:01 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 56317 battles
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM

More imaginary tanks? Atleast you know how to make game less interesting.

OFC you don't wanna hear a customers opinions, but NO THANK YOU. Just fix earlier problems and make game more playable and don't bring up broken tanks and OP premiums. Those make else ppl realize too that it's not worth to use money on this game :)

01:03 Added after 1 minute
Btw. i genuinely thought first those tanks for a prank of april or something that way. Looks atleast stupid as F.

_217_ #91 Posted 17 September 2021 - 06:25 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29740 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Here we go again, Yuri sneaked into the ladies restroom again, found a used piece of toiletpaper, took this precious treasure back to his desk and bottle of vodka et voila, a new line is snorted...eh....born. I like the names though because they all end very appropriately in (Wh)y.....

I think this kind of nonsense would be recieved better if it was possible to let's say open the game without the close to standard 'chat initialisation failed' message or if the UI would look at least something early 2000'ish, you know, when basic stuff finally actually would work.

Btw, tier 10 turret frontal picture? Strv. 74. 

But yeah, i know, 70% of the players base approved....

Edited by _217_, 17 September 2021 - 06:27 AM.

BR33K1_PAWAH #92 Posted 17 September 2021 - 06:41 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 15846 battles
  • [AAV] AAV

All vehicles will now have a stat "Suspension repair time". Good, good. But when the Actual accuracy stat will be shown? :popcorn:

RoMaMeN #93 Posted 17 September 2021 - 12:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26453 battles
  • [WOOOW] WOOOW
World of parody tanks!

Ciki_el_Tigre #94 Posted 17 September 2021 - 01:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 75839 battles
  • [WP_OS] WP_OS

View PostQuasar, on 16 September 2021 - 01:30 PM, said:

Because that Tank you pictured is NOT the 279e 

The 279e was an early concept drawing, the Object 279 you pictured is a prototype but not designed to the early concept.

And you know EXACTLY how Commander hatch looks like on Object 279 "early" in some "blueprints"?  :popcorn:

Ragnaguard #95 Posted 17 September 2021 - 05:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 65320 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostDelhroh, on 15 September 2021 - 03:58 PM, said:

We don´t have plans to add new nations right now. Cheers!

And one premium tank. No, the link it´s working and the video is visible. It you can´t see it maybe it´s a problem of your browser. This is the link to the video: (17) Developer Diaries: American Yoh Tanks - YouTube

here i fixed it for u.... tell us the future plans.... maybe reveal also what about screw 2.0... u know future future , like what this game will look like in 2 years from now....

16:42 Added after 1 minute

View PostCommunity, on 15 September 2021 - 03:08 PM, said:

Several new American vehicles, the Yoh tanks, well soon be sent to the Supertest. Check out our latest developer diary for a sneak peek at the newcomers and their entirely new mechanic.
<a href="https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/dev-diaries-yoh-tanks/">The full text of the news item</a>

cause who needs to fix goldspamfest? OP tanks? t8s facing t10?  why make a pain on ur brains to invest and evolve a new mode that will actually be fun? 

lets just introduce a new branch of imaginary tanks that all [Edited] will rush to get to get some marks on them.....

too cheap WG... u r becoming too cheap

Edited by jositokito, 20 September 2021 - 05:15 PM.
Be respectful

Cotoias #96 Posted 20 September 2021 - 02:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11475 battles
  • [BULAN] BULAN

There seems to be a severe lack of consideration towards the players at the WG development division( this is the polite way of saying that a bullet shot in thier heads wouldnt hit any brains), they killed almost all dynamic aspects of the game with the so called "hulldown playstyle" and made all tanks who cant use this feature almost useless (type 5 and the whole japanese line, Maus,E 100 etc). These tanks will be an absolute meta-killer from this point of view. Also, regarding the video they posted the line where they say they were a step away from production is coming from someone who doesnt even comprehend the utter uselessness of those tanks ( if one of the turret leggs was struck the turret would collapse, if the turret was struck it would collapse).

i think there's someone at their development division trying to find the most refined way to say "K, we are going bankrupt".

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users