mm match-maker lose unfair

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Grouchy_DEER #1 Posted 23 September 2021 - 03:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 826 battles
  • [SEESH] SEESH

Hello guys, there is a simple problem which is not been solved for years. I dont know why. I added a battle result below.

As you can see there is a Chieftain in enemy team, this means Kranvagn should have been in my team but look Kranvagn is in enemy team as well. As if that wasn't enough, one of the most powerful tanks in current meta is STB and it was matched with the Centurion AX. Guess what? STB is in enemy team too. This is actually an auto lose. We had only 10% of winning chance. If one of the STB or Kranvagn was in my team, the match could have been more even. Why do MM not balance teams after matching them? Is it too hard to do? This has been happening to me a lot lately and it's bothering me.

Also, is there a bad luck protection system that works on the win-lose ratio in this game? I guess yes because when i lose too much games in a row game gives me an auto win like the match above. This may be causing this.

What are your thoughts on this problem guys?

rumcajsek #2 Posted 23 September 2021 - 04:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19169 battles
  • [N_QR] N_QR

Fixing MM is a demand that community raises all the time since at least 2013.

In vain. Fixing MM won't provide them with $$. Releasing another broken, or stupid, or just useless premium tank will. There is the answer.

So either get used to it, or uninstall the game. TBH the latter is being more and more tempting for me.

Edited by rumcajsek, 23 September 2021 - 04:02 PM.

jositokito #3 Posted 23 September 2021 - 04:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 38423 battles
  • [CONO] CONO

Topic closed

Please refer to the pinned MM thread

Thanks

Matchmaker Discussion Thread - Gameplay - World of Tanks official forum

Also tagged with mm, match-maker, lose, unfair

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users