• Player
  • 36100 battles
  • [QU1NN] QU1NN

View Postyodacoda, on 13 October 2021 - 10:39 PM, said:

1. Bug encountered on server: 1.14.1 Live Server

2. Bug found in: Garage

3. Type of bug:

Visual/Graphics

Crew: Issue in battle/Garage, describe the problem preferably with a screenshot/replay

Skills/Perks: Issue in battle/Garage, describe the problem preferably with a screenshot/replay

Unassigned crew skills/perks were previously displayed with orange rectangles in the crew member tooltip. These are now missing, making it impossible to tell how many skills/perks are assignable for recruits before they are recruited. This significantly impairs crew planning. See screenshot for details. It shows a crew member from Battle Pass Season V who has three possible skills/perks: BiA and two unassigned ones. The tooltip in the barracks windows only shows BiA.

4. Bug frequency:

Every time   

5. Bug gravity:

#2 - Bug affects the gameplay but I can still play

6. Add a screenshot or a replay of the bug you encountered

https://ibb.co/LpSWKGS

7. Do you use any mods: No / Yes: Which ones?

Yes, XVM. Bug also occurs with vanilla game.

View Postyodacoda, on 13 October 2021 - 10:39 PM, said:

2. Bug found in: Garage

3. Type of bug:

Visual/Graphics

Crew: Issue in battle/Garage, describe the problem preferably with a screenshot/replay

Skills/Perks: Issue in battle/Garage, describe the problem preferably with a screenshot/replay

Unassigned crew skills/perks were previously displayed with orange rectangles in the crew member tooltip. These are now missing, making it impossible to tell how many skills/perks are assignable for recruits before they are recruited. This significantly impairs crew planning. See screenshot for details. It shows a crew member from Battle Pass Season V who has three possible skills/perks: BiA and two unassigned ones. The tooltip in the barracks windows only shows BiA.

4. Bug frequency:

Every time   

5. Bug gravity:

#2 - Bug affects the gameplay but I can still play

https://ibb.co/LpSWKGS

Yes, XVM. Bug also occurs with vanilla game.

I am here to report the same problem. I also fired a ticket off but it would appear they are well aware already. This is actually rather a big issue. I tried activating recruits to see if the available skills/perks would show up before you had to commit but they do not so theoretically at the moment you would just have to take pot lick? This is unacceptable. these recruits are often hard to come by and as such I will not squander them but I cannot plan a crew unless I know how many skills/perks each member has. As such until this is sorted I cannot use my recruits? That is a shame really as I was thinking of buying both the Senlac and the Alpine Tiger from the bond shop and putting recruit crew into the next tank in the Chinese heavy line. The Tier IX that has just been sitting there empty since I unlocked it a while back and the British Tier VIII light which has also been sitting there for a while. I need both of the new bond tanks as crew trainers. I have no Heavy Chinese premium nor do I have any British light premiums (except the A46 and that is one crap tank with a dodgy crew config for training anycase) So here is hoping they sort this out quickly 

Maschinenkanone #22 Posted 15 October 2021 - 07:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 56111 battles
  • [MBEV] MBEV

Summary: Cannot shot the gun right from the start of a new match.

1. Bug encountered on server: 1.14.1 Live Server (and last patch. Started with introduction of Field Mods)

2. Bug found in: ingame / in match

3. Type of bug:

Technical: Cannot shot the gun right from the start of a new match. Gun only works again if I reload a different shell type. Problem started with introduction of Field Mods. Maybe it has to do with Field Mods in combination with a long match loading phase which messes up the gun configuration. It happens whether I change the Field Mod setup or not. I have never ever encountered this bug before, using the same PC and hardware setup since years.

4. Bug frequency:

Seems to only appear with tanks which have acces to their field mod slot. However,  tanks which have access to field mods dont always cause the bug every single time

5. Bug gravity:

#2 - Bug affects the gameplay but I can still play (workaround is to reload a different shell type). Yet, extremely annoying

No screenshot possible

No mods. Vanilla client.

8. The bug was encountered by myself

Edited by Maschinenkanone, 15 October 2021 - 07:46 PM.

DIREWOLF75 #23 Posted 15 October 2021 - 07:56 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 27328 battles

Absurd impossibility encountered...

Hit a 268.4 with top gun of T30, about 30 degrees rearwards from hitting squarely in the side of the middle of the casemate, from less than 15m.   And get a zero damage "critical hit" instead of the obvious killshot it was supposed to be...

Please explain how that is supposed to work.   Tracks were not even within the sighting circle at all, and the shot went visibly right in the middle of the superstructure.

Ridiculous.

Notably, this happened only minutes after getting a similar perfect hit on the side of a 60TP at roughly 30m and less than 10 degrees from a right angle.   The same 60TP which seconds later took damage from a shot in the exact same spot from the tier 8 heavy tank that was next to me, who had a greater angle on him.   279 penetration fails to penetrate, while 226 hits the same spot, same range, worse angle, and pens...

big1gaz1 #24 Posted 18 October 2021 - 04:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18482 battles

View Postbig1gaz1, on 12 October 2021 - 10:16 PM, said:

3 slight updates and where back to being kicked off the server

when are you going to sort it wot?

you want game players and your servers constantly kick players from the game at end of every battle its becoming a chore

having to relogin at the end of each game because your servers cant handle it

these are imbb picture links to prove my point

https://ibb.co/BKbYBY5
https://ibb.co/kJcRxTx

https://ibb.co/rpTb5qf

I wrote in the last bugs and you have done nothing to resolve them except a reset so players could play without being kicked 

im still having no access to the store so cant buy anything as i cant see nothing the depot works works but the store does not

https://ibb.co/NthC2s2

Typical of WOT attitude we want your money we want your business 

as goes for fixing faults and feedback on updates

your silence is deafening on any feedback

WOTs attitude go elsewhere we wont help you or fix the problem that we created by our updates

6 days in still kicked from the net which could have been sorted out via server side

this tells me your servers are poor unable to cope with the players that you have now

a real shame for those that pay to play your game

other issues are sorted by the programing side of it, yet as always its never updated on your progress if theres any ?

frenchcoat #25 Posted 18 October 2021 - 06:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3528 battles
  • [OPHIG] OPHIG
The game exits whenever I disconnect from wi-fi. This might not be considered a bug by the devs, but it certainly is since just moving the laptop from one room to another should not warrant a 2 minute wait for login.

PlasticGangsta #26 Posted 19 October 2021 - 12:26 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36100 battles
  • [QU1NN] QU1NN
So Dwigt... I put in a ticket about that fault in the recruits section where it no longer shows how many skills or perks the recruit has coming to him/her which is an issue as they as they vary considerably. now I am trying to sort out two full crews of recruits right now but I am unable to do so due to this glitch. I put in a ticket about it and I received a generic response pretty much telling me to get stuffed they no longer deal with this stuff and I should discuss this stuff on the forums.... I do not want to discuss anything I just wanted to let them know about an issue that needs resolution as a matter of urgency. Effectively the recruits section is suspended for me until this issue is resolved,. So anyway, here I am "discussing it" on the forums and I have noticed a rather deafening silence from you guys on all the issues highlighted on here. So this shift from tickets to the forums is actually a shift from a format where they have to at least answer you to a format where they can ignore us with impunity.... wonderful!!! You know Dwigt it would be nice to get an update mate and even a little confirmation that you guys are aware of the various issues and working to fix them. You know just something to acknowledge our existence and put us out of our misery

Fansadox #27 Posted 19 October 2021 - 09:16 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 19605 battles

Game doesnt work in combination with latest CITRIX Workspace Client 2109.1

When going back to previous version (2108) the problem disappears.

2. Bug found in: The whole game client

3. Type of bug:

Visual/Graphics : Game is slow and cant render properly

Technical: Lag/Crash/Freeze all these factors

4. Bug frequency:

Every time

5. Bug gravity:

#3 - Impossible to play

Also reported on the US forums http://forum.worldof...1-is-installed/

big1gaz1 #28 Posted 19 October 2021 - 05:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18482 battles

View Postfrenchcoat, on 18 October 2021 - 05:15 PM, said:

The game exits whenever I disconnect from wi-fi. This might not be considered a bug by the devs, but it certainly is since just moving the laptop from one room to another should not warrant a 2 minute wait for login.

sorry to say thats down to your machine loading and your wifi connection so not really a bug

your wifi connection might not be stable or intermitant that you cannot see when relogging back into the game servers

this also serves to slow your login back into the game

HeatResistantBFG #29 Posted Yesterday, 10:11 AM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 2640 battles
  • [KOYO] KOYO

View Postbig1gaz1, on 18 October 2021 - 03:05 PM, said:

Typical of WOT attitude we want your money we want your business 

as goes for fixing faults and feedback on updates

your silence is deafening on any feedback

WOTs attitude go elsewhere we wont help you or fix the problem that we created by our updates

6 days in still kicked from the net which could have been sorted out via server side

this tells me your servers are poor unable to cope with the players that you have now

a real shame for those that pay to play your game

other issues are sorted by the programing side of it, yet as always its never updated on your progress if theres any ?

We've already reported it, but this issue doesn't exist on mass so it is not our servers as you suggest. Can I ask if you have done a full WGCheck and spoken to Customer Support? 

View Postfrenchcoat, on 18 October 2021 - 05:15 PM, said:

If you disconnect from Wi-Fi you are no longer connected to the game, so not sure how we could change anything here :unsure: You have to be connected to the internet to play our game and be connected, so if you disconnect you would have to reconnect.

View PostPlasticGangsta, on 18 October 2021 - 11:26 PM, said:

So Dwigt... I put in a ticket about that fault in the recruits section where it no longer shows how many skills or perks the recruit has coming to him/her which is an issue as they as they vary considerably. now I am trying to sort out two full crews of recruits right now but I am unable to do so due to this glitch. I put in a ticket about it and I received a generic response pretty much telling me to get stuffed they no longer deal with this stuff and I should discuss this stuff on the forums.... I do not want to discuss anything I just wanted to let them know about an issue that needs resolution as a matter of urgency. Effectively the recruits section is suspended for me until this issue is resolved,. So anyway, here I am "discussing it" on the forums and I have noticed a rather deafening silence from you guys on all the issues highlighted on here. So this shift from tickets to the forums is actually a shift from a format where they have to at least answer you to a format where they can ignore us with impunity.... wonderful!!! You know Dwigt it would be nice to get an update mate and even a little confirmation that you guys are aware of the various issues and working to fix them. You know just something to acknowledge our existence and put us out of our misery

We report all the issues raised here, so know that if you raise something here it is seen and is included in our feedback.

In terms of a shift, there isn't one. For as long as I remember or at least the forums have been a place to submit bugs, since the forums started more than likely.

In terms of confirmation, well as I say we report all things posted here, but quite literally in this case Dwigt replied to the same one you quoted and said we already knew and reported it the day before HERE 

Dwigt's Reply

And in fact your first comment reporting it was after Dwigt's comment :)

View PostFansadox, on 19 October 2021 - 08:16 AM, said:

Game doesnt work in combination with latest CITRIX Workspace Client 2109.1

When going back to previous version (2108) the problem disappears.

2. Bug found in: The whole game client

3. Type of bug:

Visual/Graphics : Game is slow and cant render properly

Technical: Lag/Crash/Freeze all these factors

4. Bug frequency:

Every time

5. Bug gravity:

#3 - Impossible to play

Also reported on the US forums http://forum.worldof...1-is-installed/

This will be whether that app supports us and not us supporting them, we don't have anything to do with our game running on CITRIX so you're best off speaking to them.

big1gaz1 #30 Posted Yesterday, 03:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18482 battles

View PostHeatResistantBFG, on 20 October 2021 - 09:11 AM, said:

We've already reported it, but this issue doesn't exist on mass so it is not our servers as you suggest. Can I ask if you have done a full WGCheck and spoken to Customer Support? 

its not just my machine that has this issue ive spoken too many and they also have it :teethhappy:

i dont use wgc as i didnt agree with it as already linked to earlier in this thread post

please kindly do not push for the install of wgc if you dont know the legalities or any other programs thats needed for it to work properly, id advise you to go read the linked post

But to save arguments that im using none wot software

however i installed it via another hard drive to test its issues via a backup ive got and upgarded it from there ( that back up had no issues from its creation something ive already said )

many links dont work on the wgc

in end after backup installed onto new hard drive then updated by your wgc total time taken 30 mins for a new install

i get the same issues as described already on this post as i described on the last update 1.14

at this time someone did a server adjust and that allowed players to play without being kicked at end of every game

this i posted up on here the further updates recieved, i still had no store at the time

Fix_It_Felix_Jr #31 Posted Yesterday, 04:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 250 battles
Game still insults us with a dogtag when our tank is destroyed, and the opt out of dogtags button is still MIA.

Also tagged with Update, 1.14.1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users