• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RoboGobBob #1 Posted 14 October 2021 - 11:39 AM

Private

• Player
  • 734 battles
  • [SQU1G] SQU1G

Hello!

When I try to buy a tank in the Prem Shop, and I turn on the option "Purchase as gift", I can't buy it. (Simply buying something for my own account works, on the other hand. Need to buy one for a friend though...)

Every time I try (tried with multiple different tanks/bundles on at least three different days, so far) I get a message saying: "An error occurred while you were attempting to make a purchase. Please wait 10-20 minutes and try to make a purchase again. We apologize for the inconvenience." (Probably needless to say, but to make sure: waiting didn't help.)

Can we somehow fix this, please?

Homer_J #2 Posted 14 October 2021 - 03:00 PM

Field Marshal

• 35648 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Only support can help with this issue.

I know some accounts are not allowed to buy gifts because they have not built enough trust yet but that does not look to be the case since you have the option.

RoboGobBob #3 Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 734 battles
  • [SQU1G] SQU1G

View PostHomer_J, on 14 October 2021 - 03:00 PM, said:

Only support can help with this issue.

I know some accounts are not allowed to buy gifts because they have not built enough trust yet but that does not look to be the case since you have the option.

Thanks for the hint, this might still be the case since it's a pretty new account. I'll check in with support as well, I guess. (Didn't manage to find that kind of a ticket option at first couple of glances, hence I thought I'd ask here...)

Also tagged with buying, present, doesnt work

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users