The World of Tanks Solo Experience

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RenemesisThe2nd #1 Posted 11 November 2021 - 06:22 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4983 battles
  • [FX4] FX4

Hello there, beloved World of Tanks community!

So; I'm just gonna get straight to the point! I've recently started a youtube channel where I do various content. And, since I've been playing World of Tanks as my "main game" for the last 10 years of my life, I think it would only be fitting that I made some videos of that as well!

I'm a light-tank main, as mobility and maneuverability are my preferred traits in a tank! Firepower also is a good one, of course, but I'll trade away a little bit of firepower to be able to be where I can actually use the firepower that I have at my disposal a little quicker. I rarely sit in the back - I like to get into the action, and help my team find some targets!

Either way, as I am a seasoned veteran of sorts, I am hoping these videos will at least be somewhat entertaining to people, with a slight chance of teaching people a new position or two from time to time, if nothing else!

First off, I would like to show you my initial batch of videos! I decided to go with some of my all-time favourite tanks - the t-50, and the t-50-2, with the MT-25 thrown in the mix for good measure, as it did indeed at some point replace the T-50-2 in the tech tree (a day I look back at with sadness) - luckily; they gave it back to us as a reward premium! And the world rejoiced!!! At least I did, in my tiny world!

But, enough rambling! Here's the videos! Hope you'll find them viewable!

Feel free to request any tanks you want to see me play - I do have access to at least every single tech-tree tank - if I don't own it already, I will consider purchasing it! In addition to that, I have pretty much every premium tank money can buy (yes, it's sad, I know) - and quite a good few premium tanks money can't buy!

Either way! Have a good one folks!

Edited by RenemesisThe2nd, 11 November 2021 - 01:04 PM.

RenemesisThe2nd #2 Posted 13 November 2021 - 04:39 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4983 battles
  • [FX4] FX4

Time for some bump-terrorism :confused:

Got a few more out there!

Edited by RenemesisThe2nd, 13 November 2021 - 06:49 AM.

RenemesisThe2nd #3 Posted 17 November 2021 - 09:41 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4983 battles
  • [FX4] FX4

A new batch has arrived!

RenemesisThe2nd #4 Posted 21 November 2021 - 09:34 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4983 battles
  • [FX4] FX4

If you're into hearing grown men get mighty frustrated with computer games, this next batch of artillery torment will be right down your alley!

Be warned; there will be sporadic anger aimed in no particular direction!

RenemesisThe2nd #5 Posted 26 November 2021 - 04:37 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4983 battles
  • [FX4] FX4

I decided I'd club some seals in tier 2 for a few episodes today! (I know, I should be ashamed)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users