Well Deserved Reward

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

Innapropriate_Username #261 Posted 29 November 2021 - 09:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13520 battles

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 29 November 2021 - 04:26 PM, said:

Play tier 10. You should get bond every battle...

Thank you for your input, but I am NOT playing this for 40+ days.

No premium account, not wasting any more time or money.

View PostMiepie, on 29 November 2021 - 09:08 PM, said:

I was only partly joking;

However, I of course do NOT know:

- How far you are already with completing the Battle Pass levels (because some of those give 250-300 bonds as well)

- How many of the Battle Pass tokens you already spent on reward tanks (or bonds)

- How much disposable income you have

- What you mean by "as fast as possible".

Why do you need/want the M60 "as fast as possible", though? Are you afraid it will get removed from the bond shop? Do you want to give it to yourself for your birthday (I did that with my Leopard 1)? Do you need it for some kind of tournament or something?

Some time around when battle pass was introduced, I stopped playing... maybe few games here and there but mostly I stopped. HE changes was the coffin nail for me.

So I have nothing, and I was not intending to feed WG beast with any more "disposable income", including time (that is reason for "as fast as possible"   )

No special reason, M60 was something... yeah, maybe something like you wanted to give Leo1 to yourself... (yeah I know it is just a "Fat Leo", but I bid few thousand too few for T22 last BM and M60 was kinda like consolidation prize)... I was interested in M60 from many years ago, but after it was buffed and placed in bonds store I wanted to get it as I saved all bonds, did not want to waste them on equipment and was kinda close to 15k...  I never played in clans, so me grinding bonds only from medals is stupid hard and slow, so no 907 or 1B for me..

And M60 is something ( I  feel ) is best thing to maybe get some more fun out of the game, close that one more "last chapter" or something...

Last time I gave poop about WoT, I was short some bonds for M60 and somebody told me "just wait for well deserved reward, you will get that few K bonds you are missing"

WG spammed me with notifications and whole internet was flooded with "claim your reward" etc... so I reinstalled.

Opened game, claimed all bonds, instead of 6k bonds all I got was 3k (if I calculated that right), still 1k short.

So maybe I would play few games from now till the end of year, but If I am gonna have to grind god knows how many games every single day for 25 bonds per day... I don't have the stomach for that...

Edited by Innapropriate_Username, 29 November 2021 - 11:22 PM.

Maltratatoru #262 Posted 30 November 2021 - 06:52 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48809 battles

View PostInnapropriate_Username, on 29 November 2021 - 09:20 PM, said:

Thank you for your input, but I am NOT playing this for 40+ days.

No premium account, not wasting any more time or money.

Some time around when battle pass was introduced, I stopped playing... maybe few games here and there but mostly I stopped. HE changes was the coffin nail for me.

So I have nothing, and I was not intending to feed WG beast with any more "disposable income", including time (that is reason for "as fast as possible"   )

No special reason, M60 was something... yeah, maybe something like you wanted to give Leo1 to yourself... (yeah I know it is just a "Fat Leo", but I bid few thousand too few for T22 last BM and M60 was kinda like consolidation prize)... I was interested in M60 from many years ago, but after it was buffed and placed in bonds store I wanted to get it as I saved all bonds, did not want to waste them on equipment and was kinda close to 15k...  I never played in clans, so me grinding bonds only from medals is stupid hard and slow, so no 907 or 1B for me..

And M60 is something ( I  feel ) is best thing to maybe get some more fun out of the game, close that one more "last chapter" or something...

Last time I gave poop about WoT, I was short some bonds for M60 and somebody told me "just wait for well deserved reward, you will get that few K bonds you are missing"

WG spammed me with notifications and whole internet was flooded with "claim your reward" etc... so I reinstalled.

Opened game, claimed all bonds, instead of 6k bonds all I got was 3k (if I calculated that right), still 1k short.

So maybe I would play few games from now till the end of year, but If I am gonna have to grind god knows how many games every single day for 25 bonds per day... I don't have the stomach for that...

Then play your tier 10s and be in top 10 . Don't camp, if you shoot by your own spotting you will get more xp. Also, it helps if you track/spot the enemy for your team.

Edited by Maltratatoru, 30 November 2021 - 06:53 AM.

Dru_UK #263 Posted 30 November 2021 - 08:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14563 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

View PostInnapropriate_Username, on 29 November 2021 - 03:15 PM, said:

I am still missing 1060 bonds for M60,

How can I get 1060 bonds fast without grinding, as fast as possible?

(Please dont tell me AGAIN to wait for next year well deserved reward)

just play the game - it wont take you long - you can get bonds from the daily missions - if you get other things you can re-roll and sometimes bonds come up. 1060 wont take too long to get? With premium time you also get access to 7 missions per daily and then at 45 missions completed there is normally a nice little 100 bond extra etc.

You can use your long service or un spent battlepass tokens t oget extra bonds - also I dare say that bonds will come up over the xmas special.

if you have T10 vehicles you can earm 100 bonds per week in them for battle performance.

I have 26K bonds - I have spend 16K so far - I'm in a Clam but only ever got them from earning them in random games and completeing missions.

Chin up - you will get there.

07:58 Added after 1 minute

View PostWinterdemon, on 29 November 2021 - 08:10 PM, said:

Hi tankers! What is the last date of using prizes? i am out  10 day for knee surgery, would I miss the opportunity??

October 2022 - you've got time ;)

nieriusas_LTU #264 Posted 30 November 2021 - 12:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2888 battles
  • [KALSA] KALSA

Tier 6 MM is literally unplayable right now.

Thanks to WG for giving that VK scout tank for people who played less than 1,000 battles just to go and die in a seconds with 0 damage done...

Battles now infested with 5-6 scout tanks per team basically in every match.

What a great idea to bring "old veteran players" to this game, right?

I understand that most of these people are probably "testing" their new "well-deserved" toy.

Once they realize it's crap or will get bored with it, they will leave the game again.

Funny, how after every battle you check team results and see that most players with 0 damage done are these VK scouting boys...

Edited by nieriusas_LTU, 30 November 2021 - 12:24 PM.

Slayer1939 #265 Posted 01 December 2021 - 01:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 32474 battles
  • [O12] O12

View PostZmago5000, on 22 November 2021 - 01:33 PM, said:

so for 4 years you will get 4 tanks and for me for 3 years= none? is that correct?:izmena:

Yes, correct.

00:11 Added after 4 minute

View Postnieriusas_LTU, on 30 November 2021 - 11:24 AM, said:

Tier 6 MM is literally unplayable right now.

Thanks to WG for giving that VK scout tank for people who played less than 1,000 battles just to go and die in a seconds with 0 damage done...

Battles now infested with 5-6 scout tanks per team basically in every match.

What a great idea to bring "old veteran players" to this game, right?

I understand that most of these people are probably "testing" their new "well-deserved" toy.

Once they realize it's crap or will get bored with it, they will leave the game again.

Funny, how after every battle you check team results and see that most players with 0 damage done are these VK scouting boys...

So true, kids & their new toys

MeetriX #266 Posted 01 December 2021 - 07:05 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38681 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostRedJester, on 25 November 2021 - 06:07 PM, said:

So I got the four tanks which is nice. :great:

Shame they're only reward tanks though without the added credit multiplier for premiums. 

Thx for the gifts Wargaming! :honoring:

T-50-2 has increased repair cost, so it kind of balance things. :D

s_urfer #267 Posted 02 December 2021 - 03:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8237 battles

Are the Well-Deserved-Rewards currently broken?

I logged in, twice, but no premium days for me?!?

Or are those add-ons random?

Edited by s_urfer, 02 December 2021 - 04:05 PM.

DangerMouse #268 Posted 03 December 2021 - 07:32 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 36134 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG

View PostHomer_J, on 27 November 2021 - 03:57 PM, said:

Please note....

They are are of this issue since last year and still haven't resolved last years reward being issued... Expect a long wait.

Innapropriate_Username #269 Posted 04 December 2021 - 01:02 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13520 battles

View PostDru_UK, on 30 November 2021 - 08:56 AM, said:

just play the game - it wont take you long - you can get bonds from the daily missions...

No premium, so 25 bonds per day max. (ok, +medals, great, now were up to 30 - 35)

if you never got one bond what is the point of playing in a clan?

I understood whole point of clans is to get bonds?

biitti #270 Posted 06 December 2021 - 11:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31106 battles

View PostDangerMouse, on 03 December 2021 - 06:32 PM, said:

They are are of this issue since last year and still haven't resolved last years reward being issued... Expect a long wait.

indeed.. or even beta badge.

Rakii #271 Posted Yesterday, 02:23 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17449 battles
  • [_SGA] _SGA

View PostInnapropriate_Username, on 04 December 2021 - 01:02 AM, said:

No premium, so 25 bonds per day max. (ok, +medals, great, now were up to 30 - 35)

if you never got one bond what is the point of playing in a clan?

I understood whole point of clans is to get bonds?

You are getting bonds for playing tier X don´t you?:)

Gruff_ #272 Posted Yesterday, 05:42 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 29035 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostInnapropriate_Username, on 29 November 2021 - 03:22 PM, said:

Other than Battle pass, what is fastest way of getting bonds, clan wars? How fast can you get 1.06K bonds?

Can you somehow join a clan and just play few games or you need to suffer whole season or however that system works?

CW certainly isn't a fast way to get bonds sir, it takes weeks. 

Fastest way would be to buy x days of premium which guarantees 50 a day, play tier 10 tanks which will provide dependant on your performance, then the final part or cheapest but longer time wise solution either way is to reroll the three daily missions that everyone gets and hope for bonds to pop up there as the reward (one can be rerolled every 4 hours, so you could log in in the morning and reroll then come back after work and roll again) there are also bonds rewarded for completing a series of these missions via a bar that gradually fill up, cant recall the name at the moment though.  Basically just play and you will accumulate them, and obviously play tier 10 if you want them in a hurry, or invest in prem time if you want more!

Gruff_ #273 Posted Yesterday, 06:19 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 29035 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Has anyone actually recruited crew from the well deserved rewards (3 tokens) yet?  Just wanted to double check they come with bia as a 0 skill, rather than a regular crew with bia trained as the 1st.

Also tagged with Well Deserved Reward

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users