• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

Miepie #241 Posted 25 November 2021 - 10:00 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 8853 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postrakamaka, on 25 November 2021 - 09:54 PM, said:

Yes, i get the same picture, as you, but where do you get the 0 from there? It does not mention it being a 0 skill there, just an icon for BiA.

True, but the guys you mentioned you picked for blueprints with the "enough xp for 2 (unpicked) skills which are not zero-skills" should display something different, right? My guess would be two "yellow plus sign in a box" icons. If you hover over your recruits, and they display different things, then the one that matches my screenshot is the one from today.

rakamaka #242 Posted 25 November 2021 - 10:50 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28404 battles

View PostMiepie, on 25 November 2021 - 09:00 PM, said:

True, but the guys you mentioned you picked for blueprints with the "enough xp for 2 (unpicked) skills which are not zero-skills" should display something different, right? My guess would be two "yellow plus sign in a box" icons. If you hover over your recruits, and they display different things, then the one that matches my screenshot is the one from today.

i only have some 1 skilled blue print guys there and they show the same picture, an icon of BIA. and it was very clear, that they are not 0 skilled guys, they just had one skill worth of exp on them. even if they would show a yellow square with a + in it, it would not help, because the issue is not with them, issue is with the one i just spend 3 tokens on:) and this one shows the same BIA icon as the other one i have, that is not nation fixed.

Miepie #243 Posted 25 November 2021 - 11:05 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 8853 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postrakamaka, on 25 November 2021 - 10:50 PM, said:

i only have some 1 skilled blue print guys there and they show the same picture, an icon of BIA. and it was very clear, that they are not 0 skilled guys, they just had one skill worth of exp on them. even if they would show a yellow square with a + in it, it would not help, because the issue is not with them, issue is with the one i just spend 3 tokens on:) and this one shows the same BIA icon as the other one i have, that is not nation fixed.

That sounds weird; if they have enough xp on them for 1 (or 2) skills that you did not pick yet, it makes no sense for them to display a BiA icon (which would imply that either a) they have a BiA0 skill or b) they have a BiA1 skill that you did not get to choose).

I have an active interest in events/missions that give crews with skills (be they 0-skills or 1-skills), and I do not think I have seen a crewmember for purchase with a BiA1-skill. It was either BiA0, or "enough xp for a first skill, to be chosen by the player".

Reward crew members for campaign missons have "BiA0 +1" (and are female)... only "BiA0 plus nothing else" I have seen were from today, from the blueprint stuff, from the Highway Rocks event, and maybe from the Chinese New Year from this year (but I am not sure).

Are you sure you did not (accidentally or on purpose) chose the "BiA0 but no extra xp" guys from the blueprint event?

EDIT: (or pick the "enough xp for 2 non-zero skills" guys but already recruited them, and the recruits are from something previous?)

Edited by Miepie, 25 November 2021 - 11:07 PM.

rakamaka #244 Posted 25 November 2021 - 11:37 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28404 battles

View PostMiepie, on 25 November 2021 - 10:05 PM, said:

That sounds weird; if they have enough xp on them for 1 (or 2) skills that you did not pick yet, it makes no sense for them to display a BiA icon (which would imply that either a) they have a BiA0 skill or b) they have a BiA1 skill that you did not get to choose).

I have an active interest in events/missions that give crews with skills (be they 0-skills or 1-skills), and I do not think I have seen a crewmember for purchase with a BiA1-skill. It was either BiA0, or "enough xp for a first skill, to be chosen by the player".

Reward crew members for campaign missons have "BiA0 +1" (and are female)... only "BiA0 plus nothing else" I have seen were from today, from the blueprint stuff, from the Highway Rocks event, and maybe from the Chinese New Year from this year (but I am not sure).

Are you sure you did not (accidentally or on purpose) chose the "BiA0 but no extra xp" guys from the blueprint event?

EDIT: (or pick the "enough xp for 2 non-zero skills" guys but already recruited them, and the recruits are from something previous?)

i looked at the blue prints event news and it said crew member with enough exp for 1 skill, but for some reason it shows the BIA icon there, there was no mention of it being a 0 skill. But my issue here is, that it should be clearly stated there what are the crew members you are about to recruit. Right now they just get lost there. As you get new ones there, they get mixed up with the old ones and so on. Bit stupid situation i would say.

RedJester #245 Posted 26 November 2021 - 12:03 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30101 battles

View PostCaptain_Tom996, on 25 November 2021 - 06:46 PM, said:

You're possibly gonna like the super Hellcat once you get a 4 skill crew in, works for me at a stable 50% win rate!

I played it on the sandbox a while back and liked it. A lot of people I noticed saying its pen is too low, even calling in junk etc but I think I can make it work. I enjoy the tech tree Hellcat and other U.S. turreted tds - so am happy to get it. No worries about U.S. td crews, some of my best in the game. T67 crew is like 5,6 skills. :honoring:

zuu_2016 #246 Posted 26 November 2021 - 07:57 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18011 battles
  • [R-T-W] R-T-W

View Postrakamaka, on 25 November 2021 - 11:37 PM, said:

i looked at the blue prints event news and it said crew member with enough exp for 1 skill, but for some reason it shows the BIA icon there, there was no mention of it being a 0 skill. But my issue here is, that it should be clearly stated there what are the crew members you are about to recruit. Right now they just get lost there. As you get new ones there, they get mixed up with the old ones and so on. Bit stupid situation i would say.

Time for crew 2.0

Cobra6 #247 Posted 26 November 2021 - 08:55 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16626 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Thanks for not making this tank we already owned in the past a premium we have to buy for money.

This action actually earns you a positive note from me for a change :) Well done behaving civilised!

Cobra 6

Dru_UK #248 Posted 26 November 2021 - 09:20 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14422 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
tried out the vk2801 in one match - so did 15 others......

Snaques #249 Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:08 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 45135 battles

View Postrakamaka, on 25 November 2021 - 11:37 PM, said:

This case is just so weird and I can only imagine the frustration it brings. I suppose you don't have much of a choice but to gamble and try them out.

Even without this very specific issue, I think they need to somehow indicate the 0 skills for crews. Even the ones already recruited are hard to identify. I would like to replace the regular crews with 0 skill ones, but it's very laborious to find which are which.

Dru_UK #250 Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:22 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14422 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

View PostSnaques, on 26 November 2021 - 10:08 AM, said:

This case is just so weird and I can only imagine the frustration it brings. I suppose you don't have much of a choice but to gamble and try them out.

Even without this very specific issue, I think they need to somehow indicate the 0 skills for crews. Even the ones already recruited are hard to identify. I would like to replace the regular crews with 0 skill ones, but it's very laborious to find which are which.

in my unrecruited recruits - they are lined up in order of me getting them (battle pass order) and then for example a T55A mission recruit etc - so logically they are recruited/displayed in chronological order. Maybe try that.

Jackarl #251 Posted 26 November 2021 - 06:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 51340 battles
Thanks! :)

biitti #252 Posted 27 November 2021 - 12:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31106 battles
Well no surprise, once again I didnt get Beta -reward. This is so ********.

Edited by biitti, 27 November 2021 - 12:08 PM.

Homer_J #253 Posted 27 November 2021 - 04:57 PM

Field Marshal

• 35830 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostCebi, on 25 November 2021 - 07:31 PM, said:

Played beta back in 2010.  Didn't get beta rewards last year, and none this year either.  :(

View PostDangerMouse, on 25 November 2021 - 08:04 PM, said:

Yes, same for me too, and I notice QB mentioned he didn't get the beta pack either this year.

View Postbiitti, on 27 November 2021 - 11:07 AM, said:

Well no surprise, once again I didnt get Beta -reward. This is so ********.

Please note....

View PostHeatResistantBFG, on 25 November 2021 - 11:56 AM, said:

We're aware of the issue and are investigating :honoring:

Also tagged with Well Deserved Reward

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users