Attached Files

• Attached File   login.p1.worldoftanks.eu.png   331.14K

AmphetamineLogic #22 Posted 02 December 2021 - 11:31 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 15027 battles

View PostSuperdokie, on 01 December 2021 - 08:03 PM, said:

so, tonight a terrible game again. fps around 16

It's probably not connected to your connection speed then. That pingplotter looks okay. Whilst you can see 100% packet loss on unnamed nodes, the fact that they are not returning an ip address hints that they are probably configured to not return pings, rather than there is a problem. Your end to end connection looks okay. 

Now, I've had frame rates drop when a background process on my laptop, such as Windows Update, Microsoft Defender, One Drive, or the search indexer wake up and start accessing the hard drive. I think this is why I experience the problem of when I leave the client idle for a while my first game playing again can sometimes enter battle a minute after it has started. Windows is taking advantage of the laptop being idle to run these background tasks I have a very slow hard drive. Might be worth having a look to see if there are any processes that could be nobbling your PC in the background in task manager.

Also have a look in Reliability Monitor to see if it's flagging any underlying conditions. For example, I've just checked mine and there is a Failed Windows update on AppUp.IntelGraphicsExperience. Now, I'm not getting any problems with my graphics so I'm letting sleeping dogs lie, but your reliability monitor may have different issues flagged.

Superdokie #23 Posted 05 December 2021 - 02:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31100 battles
I checked taskmanager when experiencing troubles in WOT, but nothing strange there. Also checked the reliability monitor (had never heard from it before :-) ). Could not see alarming notifications. Disabling the Intell onboard graphics is to scary for me. Stories on internet tell me better not to do that. They say on laptops the infrastructure is different from desktops, so disabling could mean loss of views.

Superdokie #24 Posted 06 December 2021 - 08:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31100 battles
I deleted and reinstalled WOT. I started without mods, in minimal graphic settings. FPS 9 or 10! For crying out loud, what is happening!!!

unhappy__bunny #25 Posted 06 December 2021 - 09:37 PM

Major General

• 23959 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

This video might help, it explains how to set your laptop to use your performance graphics card rather than the built-in one.

https://www.youtube....h?v=X9wXMHSvssQ

Superdokie #26 Posted Yesterday, 09:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31100 battles

Yeah great video. I already made those adjustments. Except for the physX settings. I missed that one. Set it to NVIDIA -> no gain. Still 6-7 fps. But I restarted the laptop, and the first game run at 30-35 fps.

I will monitor this for a while, but cannot be all to happy since my issue comes and goes all the time.

Keep you posted :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users