2 replies to this topic

Metalsniper #1 Posted 25 November 2021 - 01:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23531 battles

Hi 

I am a sad tanker

It has been such a long time since I grinded something stock

I thought I would revisit my old days when I was a niblet, grinding a stock TONK pressing ''WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW'' with a big smile on my face

But really that smile was down to ignorance, I was happy to be playing the game

Now a wise tanker, in a new META possibly grinding a tank that is outdated and stock with stock crew as well VS new meta tier 9s and 10s smashing my face in - oh it it hurts :sceptic:

But I will push through the pain! For old times sake, I always will not use free EXP or Crew training booklets because I never did when I was a niblet tanker

I am revisiting the niblet days

So if you do see me in my French TD, do not shoot, instead, raise your gun in the air and let me farm some EXP

MERCI!

Edited by Metalsniper, 25 November 2021 - 01:52 AM.

RedSox04 #2 Posted 25 November 2021 - 08:57 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38668 battles
  • [XT550] XT550
I feel your pain. Nothing worse than driving a tank with a gun that can't even pen the lower tiers. You buy gold and throw money away on converting free xp but where's the fun in that? Just press play and pray. Remember though, the top gun on AMX AC 48 is the main gun for the rest of the line.

ilmavarvas #3 Posted 25 November 2021 - 09:25 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 33045 battles
  • [FIPZD] FIPZD
Started grinding FV4005 recently, now playing Charioteer - just got the last gun in it and oh boy, such a pain to grind without using free xp. And while I'm playing it, I'm constantly thinking that why should anyone play with this tech tree tier 8 TD, as most of the premium tier 8 TD's are just downright better tanks (Skorp G, SU-130pm) AND they also make more credits and xp... It's a sad path that WG has chosen few years ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users