Clan Showdown Finals: Watch Live for Twitch Drops Galore

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 25 November 2021 - 12:00 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
It's anyone's battle! Watch the top teams battle it out live and earn guaranteed Twitch Drops rewards in the process!

The full text of the news item

BSHDBCG #2 Posted 25 November 2021 - 12:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8605 battles
Droops!

MadamJess #3 Posted 25 November 2021 - 12:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1298 battles
  • [-BOMB] -BOMB

Can you confirm what the drops are, the picture shows x15 Black Paints, x9 Clan Rivals/Showdown Camo (Charging Rino not shown)

The text says x3 Charging Rino, x15 Clan Showdown Camo.

Can you address this discrepancy and confirm what the actual drops are please.

TijgernootTank #4 Posted 25 November 2021 - 03:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 65239 battles
  • [FLIPD] FLIPD

ZzzzzzZZzz,  drops , drops , who cares guys .

Can ANWAY suprise here ?  Mind they have player Mirus57_CHupaChups , so this player is probably  74 years old !

Ok these days u can do 2 USA president terms when 74 , but it used to be old age , can he keep up with rest of the team ?

Or will he be more a non playing mascotte ?  Intresting to find out , just gives me hope for future these old guys in the game , i love it .

Then they have player PsychopatGoat_NOOB_  , this guy must be totally nuts , how will they keep him in line with rest of team ?

Im intriged how this will work out , i give this team a chance if they play it smart and all camp behind Enrico_the_Winter_Soldier  .

Then BYOND clan , will they be brave and give the girls in team some playtime , even though we all know guys , they just disrupt the teamspirit and make the guys loose their focus , nice to be all-inclusive clan , but this is going to cost points probably .

Apart from this they have some players that are completely unknown , they are marked by WHO tag , for those who dont know who the unknown players are , this is handy information , so this clan has some problem as they probably want to bench more players then possible .

Still , just in time , Fckin_Borki_is_Back is back , just like a superhero when the team is in need , he is back !!

So does BYOND have any chance at all here ?  Hell yeah !  Sure ! There is always some chance right ?

HIVE clan , maybe a bit premature , i hear they have spend the 6000 euro already on HIVE hats , HIVE  t-shirts , HIVE pyama's for the whole clan.

GetStarted! package for all players , all nice stuff.

So these guys are confident , but is it too much confidence ?

Can players like Schokisch , ANIALLATOR focus the first round when the whole clan is mentally already in the finals ?

If all goes wrong , who will pay for the pyama's ? 

They clearly moved themselves in favorite position here , but it could all backfire as well , i cant wait to see these guys in action with this kind of pressure on the tournament .

FISTS , everybody is so unsure about these guys that seem to come out of nowhere .

They seem just cannonfodder , just here fill up the numbers for this tourney .

But wait !

After carefully analizing the qualifaction of this clan , some matches i watched over and over , combined with hours of watching obscure B4NTER videos , i have come to a totally shocking conclusion , they are actually T1LT clan ! Thats right people , they pulled an enormous stunt here to come in finals 

as complete underdogs , nobody takes them serious , not even the slightest !

This could work !!!  I see it before my eyes , clans joking around before the match , then at start they see the names of FISTS team , haha , this is brilliant move i think , they see Manfret , they see Hippo , they see Gonzy , who is laughing now ?

This is clearly not just cannonfodder material , then add some B4NTER tactics , surely some opponents will be confused and if u react late against these guys , its just game over , we all know this .

So these guys are sure to win first round , but will this trick keep working ? 

Informed followers of the game keep their eyes on " FISTS " clan , thats for sure .

RAYD , i know , you think its another trick or something , another clan u never heard of .

But this time its no brilliant B4NTER trick , nobody understands how its possible they are still in here .

They probably were very lucky and got a number of technical victories or something .

I couldnt be bothered watching any of their qualifying matches , just like everybody else .

Cant get any info on these guys , they seem to come from out of nowhere , and seem to be going nowhere as well .

This will be hard to watch , but maybe they can set some goals , and maybe ,maybe , get enough kills in the first round to finish some clantask ?

Any kill at all will be close to a miracle performance , i like support the underdog , but this is just too much even for my liking.

INVIL clan , at first u think its same story as above , can just write same story and replace RAYD by INVIL .

But i also have a shocking revelation about one player of this team , that may completely swing the fortune in their favor .

Curious minds have already noticed the 2529 rated player , TISEK , and there has been a lot of speculation about this player , as there have been speculation this is reroll account as well .  Several reliable sources have now confirmed to me , wait , wait for it people ...... , it is .....  ,

its Claus Kellerman !!!!  OMG !!!   Is this a turn of events or what . Now we understand how a complete team of nobodies , u or i could be playing in this team , really , how a bunch of mediocre players on their best day ,  managed to get here in this position .

I wished i knew sooner , im just kicking myself for not watching any of their games sofar , but how was i to know Claus was in there ?

So now , who is the other big favorite to win besides HIVE clan ? INVIL [ in my mind from now on CLAUS clan ] i dont understand how they got him in the team , but this will have the HIVE players worrying in their pyama's , can they mentally adapt to this totally unexpected situation ?

Edited by TijgernootTank, 25 November 2021 - 03:40 PM.

Denton_0451 #5 Posted 25 November 2021 - 03:32 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29905 battles
  • [NEGEV] NEGEV
Can someone please post a picture of the 15 Clan Showdown camouflages camo?

L0rd_0f_War #6 Posted 25 November 2021 - 05:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14359 battles
  • [O-S-C] O-S-C

View PostMadamJess, on 25 November 2021 - 06:59 AM, said:

Can you confirm what the drops are, the picture shows x15 Black Paints, x9 Clan Rivals/Showdown Camo (Charging Rino not shown)

Nice catch. I would like to know as well and if this Showdown Camo is the old Clan Rivals Camo (similar to the 2D style but with all elements given separately).

Keyhand #7 Posted 25 November 2021 - 06:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• WG Staff
  • 69369 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

View PostMadamJess, on 25 November 2021 - 12:59 PM, said:

The image is correct, the text will be adjusted. thanks for the good catch!

View PostL0rd_0f_War, on 25 November 2021 - 05:24 PM, said:

Nice catch. I would like to know as well and if this Showdown Camo is the old Clan Rivals Camo (similar to the 2D style but with all elements given separately).

It is the exact same :)

Simona2k #8 Posted 25 November 2021 - 06:58 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8064 battles
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
Nice drop reward

John_Wicked #9 Posted 26 November 2021 - 03:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3454 battles
  • [2WIN] 2WIN

View PostDenton_0451, on 25 November 2021 - 03:32 PM, said:

Here you go, this is the exact paint and camo you can get, enough for one vehicle for all three seasons:

__Eric__ #10 Posted 26 November 2021 - 04:45 PM

Major

• Player
  • 51964 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostJohn_Wicked, on 26 November 2021 - 02:32 PM, said:

Here you go, this is the exact paint and camo you can get, enough for one vehicle for all three seasons:

This is one of my favorite camo's.

Keyhand #11 Posted 26 November 2021 - 06:09 PM

Lieutenant General

• WG Staff
  • 69369 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

View PostDenton_0451, on 25 November 2021 - 03:32 PM, said:

View PostJohn_Wicked, on 26 November 2021 - 03:32 PM, said:

Here you go, this is the exact paint and camo you can get, enough for one vehicle for all three seasons

View Post__Eric__, on 26 November 2021 - 04:45 PM, said:

This is one of my favorite camo's.

Glad you like it! :)

I have put together a little Imgur link to show what the Paints and Camos mean: https://imgur.com/a/lhI5Kqh
Basically the paint given away 15 times is the black paint (You need 5 per season to paint a tank completely black, including tracks etc so 15 are enough for 1 tank for all three seasons)
The Camo being given away 9 times is the yellow lightningish stripes (You need 3 per season to completely cover your tank so 9 are enough for 1 tank for all three seasons)
The Advantage of having them seperate is that you can mix them with all of the existing stuff availiable in the exterior "custom style" tab.
Have a wonderful evening and see you on the streams over the weekend!

BSHDBCG #12 Posted 27 November 2021 - 09:21 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8605 battles

View PostKeyhand, on 26 November 2021 - 06:09 PM, said:

Glad you like it! :)

It is the good stuff.

:)

Corrupted_Pling #13 Posted 27 November 2021 - 09:57 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 70090 battles
  • [RDDTX] RDDTX

Not sure I will watch but cheering on FISTS!

Go on b4nter lad!!

Max_Calibre #14 Posted 27 November 2021 - 11:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23975 battles
  • [GTCHA] GTCHA
I will be there :popcorn:

Miepie #15 Posted 27 November 2021 - 10:49 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 8862 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKeyhand, on 25 November 2021 - 06:27 PM, said:

The image is correct, the text will be adjusted. thanks for the good catch!

It is the exact same :)

Dear Keyhand;

You are doing a fabulous job, and please keep on doing it. However:

I just want to complain.

Someone needs to explain

that you need to refrain

from trying to make "Chieftain"

rhyme with "campaign"

or "Great Dane";

It hurts my brain,

and drives me insane [1]!

:ohmy:

[1] that bit is for rhetorical purposes only, I was insane long, long before ever watching Twitch.

Milan_CZ #16 Posted Yesterday, 07:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 38632 battles
  • [LPRO] LPRO

Hello,

can anyone explain, how were we supposed to get 4 hours drop for a 3:20 hours stream ? Nice way how to save us from getting a promised premium account.   

This statement is obviously not true:

Block Quote

From November 28 at 15:00 CET through 23:00 CET (UTC+1)

It is 18:35 CET and the stream is already over.

Well done again WG, well done !

Edited by Milan_CZ, Yesterday, 07:37 PM.

Gruff_ #17 Posted Yesterday, 09:29 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 29035 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMilan_CZ, on 28 November 2021 - 06:33 PM, said:

Hello,

can anyone explain, how were we supposed to get 4 hours drop for a 3:20 hours stream ? Nice way how to save us from getting a promised premium account.   

Daki's sstream has drops extended on it, after WG finished they wen't there, earch for wot sstreams with drops enabled from the original article

Keyhand #18 Posted Yesterday, 09:30 PM

Lieutenant General

• WG Staff
  • 69369 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

View PostMilan_CZ, on 28 November 2021 - 07:33 PM, said:

Hello,

As you might or might not have noticed, we raided someone (Dakillzor) who has those drops enabled for everyone to be able to get what was promised and advertised.
There is no way to realistically anticipate a tournament day with only clean sweeps like we had it today when planning such an event.
However, as I mentioned, everyone was and still is able to claim all their drops, currently as of 21:30 CET there still are 5 channels with active Drops live (Daki, Chessgenie, Cygan, NewMultiShow and jXcr)
Since the drop campaign is cumulative across channels, there should be no problem for you :)

Jumping_Turtle #19 Posted Today, 11:19 AM

General

• Player
  • 85468 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT
12 vs 11 chieftains ... it is getting more boring every time...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users