Bad drivers rant/vent thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

blownfuse #1 Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 3804 battles
The day is not over yet, and I allready has been fined 1327 silver-bucks because idiots in lower tier vehicles drives into me, or drives alongside me for 3-400 meters, then decides to suddenly cut across my front !

I´m amazed by the extremely bad driving skills, of so many players. I sincerely hope these individuals is´nt let loose in IRL traffic without a guardian. Those silverbucks don´t ruin my game, I make my half mil anyways, but it frankly p*sses me off, that I have to pay dime 1, because some idiots haven´t realised it isn´t a bumpercar/stockcar game they are playing.
:Smile-izmena:

Rant over.
:Smile_great:

Others who need to vent, feel free to vent your aggression against bad drivers in this thread.
B)

rajser #2 Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18293 battles
I have experienced just the same as you explained and thought of if that kind of damage shouldn't be punished. You don't do it on purpose and often you do it to lighter tanks that are faster than you who cut in front of you and a heavy tank doesn't stop that fast. But as usual this can be used in worn purposes and the fine isn't that bad so I just think we shouldn't bother too much about it.

blownfuse #3 Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:44 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 3804 battles
The cut across I rant about, is so not my fault. I drive in a straight line, has done for 300 meters. Lighty comes from behind me, drives alongside for 150-200 meters, then whammo ! Cuts straight across my front. Offcourse, I´m heavier than him, so I get deemed the bad guy by auto-penalty program. P*sses me off !

And don´t get me started on blockers....... I hate them even worse !

Bad drivers and blockers, kicks off the TK´er hidden in my darkest depths...... Oh, my trigger finger can itch at times. Itch sooo bad..... :Smile-playing:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users