Jump to content


Hello!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Crushingdestroyer #1 Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:21 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    01-23-2012
*REMOVED*

No one likes me I will not post anymore here.

shiftypowers2002 #2 Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:45 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11555 battles
  • 1,024
  • [MIS] MIS
  • Member since:
    06-28-2011
Howdy Do CD,

I've seen your daily laugh on the NA forums a few times and find it rather chortle worthy.

Welcome aboard, please not take not that not all or us are strange and/or smelly of old dog!

:Smile_great:

Crushingdestroyer #3 Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    01-23-2012
*REMOVED*

No one likes me I will not post anymore here.

DougHole #4 Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:58 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles
  • 2,557
  • Member since:
    04-07-2011
Welcome to Off Topic!

You are most welcome here. Shifty is the official off topic representative and will be only to happy to answer any of your questions, day or night at very short notice, on any topic at all such as philisophical issues such as relative causality and absolute causality among abstraction levels right through to environmental effects such as atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide and other radiatively active gases and the role of the terrestrial biosphere and the oceans in the biogeochemical cycles of greenhouse emissions and beyond.

Enjoy your visit!

shiftypowers2002 #5 Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:05 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11555 battles
  • 1,024
  • [MIS] MIS
  • Member since:
    06-28-2011

View PostCrushingdestroyer, on 23 January 2012 - 04:46 PM, said:

Thank you! Well the NA forums smell like trolls sometimes. XD


I know, that's why i didn't linger too long oh and they brought me out in a nasty rash :blink:

View PostDougHole, on 23 January 2012 - 04:58 PM, said:

Welcome to Off Topic!

You are most welcome here. Shifty is the official off topic representative and will be only to happy to answer any of your questions, day or night at very short notice, on any topic at all such as philisophical issues such as relative causality and absolute causality among abstraction levels right through to environmental effects such as atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide and other radiatively active gases and the role of the terrestrial biosphere and the oceans in the biogeochemical cycles of greenhouse emissions and beyond.

Enjoy your visit!


Ehhhhh who, where, what, why?


Ahhhh, well the simple yet pround answer is generally 42, you can't go far wrong with that me laddie.  :lol:



(ps: I've ran outa plus one other wise i would have! Are they available for purchase on the black market do you know?)

DougHole #6 Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:09 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles
  • 2,557
  • Member since:
    04-07-2011
I'm importing some chinese ones as we speak.

Here's a pic of the neg reps being made

Posted Image

shiftypowers2002 #7 Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:12 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11555 battles
  • 1,024
  • [MIS] MIS
  • Member since:
    06-28-2011

View PostDougHole, on 23 January 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

I'm importing some chinese ones as we speak.

Here's a pic of the neg reps being made

Posted Image

Lovely, you can never get enough of them for MM and T59 threads i find.

Hmmm but i'm not too sure about thei pink outfits though, doesn't that taint the quality of the -1's?

DougHole #8 Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles
  • 2,557
  • Member since:
    04-07-2011
They are actually pink when produced but ripen en-route to become a deep red by the time they reach Europe.

Posted Image

shiftypowers2002 #9 Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:17 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11555 battles
  • 1,024
  • [MIS] MIS
  • Member since:
    06-28-2011

View PostDougHole, on 23 January 2012 - 05:15 PM, said:

They are actually pink when produced but ripen en-route to become a deep red by the time they reach Europe.

Posted Image


That makes perfect and impeccable sense!

I would like to purchase 12 score and 7 please, Do you have favourable exchange rates???

Crushingdestroyer #10 Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:19 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    01-23-2012
*REMOVED*

No one likes me I will not post anymore here.

shiftypowers2002 #11 Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11555 battles
  • 1,024
  • [MIS] MIS
  • Member since:
    06-28-2011

View PostCrushingdestroyer, on 23 January 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

Wow this thread just changed. :P

Oh hello there, you must be new. Very pleased to meet you.

Welcome to the world of off-off topic!  :Smile_harp:

Crushingdestroyer #12 Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    01-23-2012
*REMOVED*

No one likes me I will not post anymore here.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users