• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

Bounty85 #1 Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:31 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 35355 battles

POPULAR

Dear WoT-Community,

did some of you have troubles when they started playing World of Tanks? Did some of you have questions about the game, the game physic or something else? The easiest (and best) way to get a answer was to contact a moderator.

In future you will not be able to do this. Why? The "professional management" in Paris decided to kick out each person who is a moderator at the moment. Well, maybe you think these people know a little bit about business. But...

In the german forum we have nearly 30 persons who give help when it´s needed. They don´t be paid for this, they just get a small bonus in the game for their work. And these persons always made a great job. So, 30 persons are a hugh number right?

No! If you buy WoT in a DVD-Box there is a slogan on it. Already 7 million player. In Russia, Europe and the USA. From these 7 million are maybe one or two million in Europe. This is a hugh number! And for all these players there will be seven, maybe eight or nine persons to take care. For British, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Czechs. Finally one for each language...

Do you spent money in WoT? I did! How much? More than 500 Euro. And 500 Euro are fuckin much money but what can i say? I was the biggest fan of this game. The most people spent only ten, twenty, maybe fifty euro. And this is already much money. If every player spent ten euro WG would had earn already 70 million euro. And the most player have spent a little bit more, i know this.

By all the money they made they can´t give their moderators a great bonus in the game a month? They have to kick them out and put in a hand of people? WTF!?

What would be fair? This is just my opinion: for every person who is working (hard) as moderator, volunteer etc 20.000 gold and free premium, each month. Why? Be sure that moderators in the WoT forum are not a kind of jackasses. Absolutly not. They deserve this! Without these guys WG can close the forum. And without the forum no user have the chance to bring in his ideas and critic. Without this WoT is at the end, many good ideas we have today in the game were made by the community. Not by the "professional management"!

To WG and the office in Paris, of course you can ignore this. But at the moment you are producing World of Warplanes and World of Battleships. Two games you want make money with. I thought about spending money for these games. But now...

I only can give all players the advise:

Stand your ground for those who helped you always when it was needed!

If you agree with the text, give me a simple "Against kicking out our moderators!".

C´ya, Bounty

[Edit] Sry for my bad english, i´m not using it often  :Smile-hiding:

[Edit] Changed the point "Do not spent money any longer"

The topic was moved to the Off-Topic section
Your Wargaming Community Team

chaos7 #2 Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:41 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28038 battles
They're seriously kicking all current moderators ?

saml6131 #3 Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:44 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8559 battles
500 euro's.  Wow you really do enjoy this game. War Gaming should give you some sort of loyalty bonus for spending that much money. Oh, and I agree with the fact that moderators should also be rewarded for their support but probably not with 20,000 gold and premium each month. That would kind of make some players want to be a moderator just for the free goodies, not for helping people. Maybe half that, at 10,000 gold, or less than that.

CuP1D #4 Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:45 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14418 battles
I wondered why peeps were not getting banned for spelling mistakes any more! - I did suspect that something had happened to the mods, but thought that they had just been reigned in a bit!

Dr_Octagonapus #5 Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:47 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 3 battles

[/quote]

locualo #6 Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:47 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20406 battles
  • [S-B] S-B
spend 500 euros XD

GET-A-LIFE

ghostlyfire #7 Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48232 battles
"Against kicking out our moderators!".

P.s. Kicking mods > more trolling in da forums hmmmmz i knew something  crazy is comming

Viva la troll revolution.

KarsonNow #8 Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:53 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 9778 battles
  • [LOBO] LOBO
Im  

AGAINST KICKING OUT OUR MODERATORS !

Hoffmannov #9 Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:53 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 18397 battles
also liked the game, it improved much since beta, but they (WG) are still making new mistakes, add bugs to get fixed in the patch after that, promis a lot but not much to see yet, players dont get the feeling they count for WG and now also kicking all moderators?? as if they dont count? as if they arent the most closest to the players as they can get?

just some couple out of paris will go and do this al alone? well i wonder how that will turn out

- also spended kind of a lot monney in the game, but done with that already half a year premium free player and waiting for better times, till then, i try the best i can and try to have fun with friends.
- so who will then manage the devs-player relation? or will it be a pay and ignore relation even more then its already is?

where is this game/community heading to?

"Against kicking out our moderators!".
altho i have had a RO ban once, witch i still find unfair and disputable grrrr

IronStar #10 Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:02 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14786 battles
They are going to f up all community relations if they change it all over night. I'm also fully against it!
As I stated in another topic:

Guys, seriously I'm speaking on behalf of Balcanian community, most of us really like our local mods. I don't really think those new guys will be able to cover all the gaps in local communities unless they give some of current mods those jobs.
So WG Paris, be careful what you're doing here, please don't do anything stupid!

XiTiX #11 Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:07 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16301 battles
  • [0WNED] 0WNED
I fail to see any positive outcome in kicking out the moderating staff. They didn't cost any money, did they? I mean they did receive some ingame currency for their time and efforts, but that off course is purely virtual, so I hope WG wasn't missing that few bucks :) Now they are getting rid of lot of pair of eyes and hands that helped to keep the community together. And I don't think that all of them will be happy with their names in the hall of fame.

I really wanted that the new community team who was announced was going to make positive difference and that they will bring some value for the players. But they will have to moderate forums now spending hours sifting through the threads - something I would rather have volunteer doing.

I guess what is done is done. It leaves bitter taste though.

Bounty85 #12 Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:09 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 35355 battles

View Postlocualo, on 25 January 2012 - 12:47 AM, said:

spend 500 euros XD

GET-A-LIFE

I have a job (48 hours a week), a girlfriend and i have to play WoT... how could i have a LIFE?!  :rolleyes:

The (-) is not from me, i will make it disappear tomorrow. Guys, Locualo was just joking (i hope so ^^)

[Edit] Thank you IronStar!

IronStar #13 Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:11 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14786 battles

View PostBounty85, on 25 January 2012 - 01:09 AM, said:

I have a job (48 hours a week), a girlfriend and i have to play WoT... how could i have a LIFE?!  :rolleyes:

The (-) is not from me, i will make it disappear tomorrow. Guys, Locualo was just joking (i hope so ^^)

Made it up for you, as I still have some positive rep to give.

Now seriously, I can see shitstorm coming this way if they do this this way.

vuque #14 Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:18 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 17785 battles
  • [YOQ] YOQ
Am i the only one who hates the Mod's(Especially the one who is pretending like woman but he is a "he")?
That was the first correct move from WG for a long time.I totally support this idea.You can't handle the community things with the arrogant spoilt childs!You should have real professional guys to handle this things and they should have been paid with real money.
I don't want to get banned again because of i just kicked some spoilt arrogant kids some body parts from their back...
Btw you will get your support again don't worry but this time by professionals!

Minkes #15 Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:26 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9653 battles
Wow, another of those: "You are just as unimportant as everyone else!" decisions against the playerbase.
They do not care for the players, or the community. All they seem to care about is money. And not spending money.
The moderators did the job WG could not perform on its own for over a year now in the european community. Now the moderators get demoted to regular players so they do not have to pay them anymore. Really fine choice there.

vuque #16 Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:29 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 17785 battles
  • [YOQ] YOQ
Looks like you guys are missing the point.
They are hiring full time moderators.The new moderators are going to do this job as a job and get paid with real money and they will be the professional one's.
Probably we will get more support,we will get fair judgement.
They are not going to let forums to rot at the darkness.

helot #17 Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:31 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1 battle
What is the 'small bonus' they get in game at the moment?

Gny_Sgt_Hartman #18 Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14471 battles
free gold

IronStar #19 Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:37 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14786 battles
As far as I know, they can play any tank they want without grinding it, and have inf? gold.
Not that most of them really use it, besides playing VK3601 with konisch with gold ammo  :lol:
I know BigBadVuk doesn't even play on EU server where he can do that except for specials, he plays on US instead.

AFAIK Lia was reported multiple times for cheating by people who didn't know she is mod :lol:

helot #20 Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:38 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1 battle

View PostGny_Sgt_Hartman, on 25 January 2012 - 01:36 AM, said:

free gold

Do you know how much they get?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users