USA tanks STAR symbol

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Dirtysun #1 Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:41 AM

Goliath Slayer

• Player
  • 8897 battles
Hello guys.
There is some interesting fact about USA tanks in game. Firstly, I was looking for some info about T28 TD on forums the other day, found a thread where people were discussing T28`s efficiency, unlocks, weak points etc. So one guy told that one of weak points was star symbol at front, but he also told that it is strange, but his friends had T28 too, and their tanks did have star symbol at front and some didn`t. I didn`t really pay big attention to that, but yes, I thought it sounds weird. Today, during another match me and 2 Pershings were going up the hill and I noticed that one of them had star symbol at front and the other didn`t. I told about that in chat and they both were like "wow wtf". This obviously doesn`t really matter, but it`s just strange, why is that, anyone knows? Btw, I`m 90% sure that those Pershings were both upgraded.

Snoken #2 Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:54 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 9282 battles
Never noticed anything like that.

Ghettoforce #3 Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:57 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 10395 battles
  • [BWR] BWR
These spots are reserved for the clanlogo's that were supposed to come with that latest updates.

So players in a clan won't have a star there, while players that are not in a clan do have a star there.

Dirtysun #4 Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:18 PM

Goliath Slayer

• Player
  • 8897 battles

View PostGhettoforce, on 25 January 2012 - 10:57 AM, said:

These spots are reserved for the clanlogo's that were supposed to come with that latest updates.

So players in a clan won't have a star there, while players that are not in a clan do have a star there.

Thank you, Sir :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users