Jump to content


[Video] Men of War: Assault Squad - Kirch defence


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

IBLiTZKRiEGI #1 Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 3275 battles
  • 1,960
  • [WOLVE] WOLVE
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011
Hey all, I made this video on MoW: AS, an excellent WW2 RTS. This shows a mission from the Infinite Battles mod, entitled Kirch. You play as the Germans defending a number of defensive lines against continuous Russian assaults.



For the tankers, the German vehicle at the start is a Panther Ausf. G, in the trench next to it is a Panzer III Ausf. J. The first vehicle the Panther engages is a T-34/85.

DougHole #2 Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:23 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles
  • 2,557
  • Member since:
    04-07-2011
Looks fun. A bit jerky on the scroll however?

Have you seen the new combat misson?

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=lJmDtNWqD-E

IBLiTZKRiEGI #3 Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:03 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 3275 battles
  • 1,960
  • [WOLVE] WOLVE
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011

View PostDougHole, on 27 January 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

Looks fun. A bit jerky on the scroll however?

Have you seen the new combat misson?

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=lJmDtNWqD-E

I'm afraid max settings + FRAPS had an effect on my FPS in such a large battle :< thanks for the link.

XxXSpottedYouXxX #4 Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:37 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 23824 battles
  • 8,336
  • [4077] 4077
  • Member since:
    05-05-2011
Cheers for the video liked it and also cheers for this the mod looks great going to boot up the old gtx 550ti and give this a spin  :Smile_honoring:

+1

Got a problem lads just installed the mod but when i try and activate it in the options i get an error or an unhandled exception nothing is ever simple is it :(.


Any suggestions ?

IBLiTZKRiEGI #5 Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:15 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 3275 battles
  • 1,960
  • [WOLVE] WOLVE
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011

View PostDerRizerPin, on 28 January 2012 - 05:37 AM, said:

Cheers for the video liked it and also cheers for this the mod looks great going to boot up the old gtx 550ti and give this a spin  :Smile_honoring:

+1

Got a problem lads just installed the mod but when i try and activate it in the options i get an error or an unhandled exception nothing is ever simple is it :(.


Any suggestions ?

Did you try loading the game straight back up after it crashed? Or try another mission, the 'Hill' one is dodgy if you tried that.

Crasydwarf #6 Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:16 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 11486 battles
  • 2,165
  • Member since:
    12-17-2010
Fun Fun.

Gotta get me AS at some point, only one I don't own.

IBLiTZKRiEGI #7 Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:01 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 3275 battles
  • 1,960
  • [WOLVE] WOLVE
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011
Yeah, it really is a good game. :b

XxXSpottedYouXxX #8 Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23824 battles
  • 8,336
  • [4077] 4077
  • Member since:
    05-05-2011

View PostIBLiTZKRiEGI, on 28 January 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

Did you try loading the game straight back up after it crashed? Or try another mission, the 'Hill' one is dodgy if you tried that.

Hi no i never knew their was any other missions apart from the hill i wonder where the other are ?



Cheers for the help +1.

IBLiTZKRiEGI #9 Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:28 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 3275 battles
  • 1,960
  • [WOLVE] WOLVE
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011
Sorry, I've made a mistake here, Infinite Battles was the original, this is the fixed/updated version called 'Neverending Battles'

I'll link you:

http://www.moddb.com...ding-battles-10

XxXSpottedYouXxX #10 Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:57 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23824 battles
  • 8,336
  • [4077] 4077
  • Member since:
    05-05-2011

View PostIBLiTZKRiEGI, on 28 January 2012 - 11:28 PM, said:

Sorry, I've made a mistake here, Infinite Battles was the original, this is the fixed/updated version called 'Neverending Battles'

I'll link you:

http://www.moddb.com...ding-battles-10


Thank you very much IBLiTZKRiEGI will give it a try mate +1.

IBLiTZKRiEGI #11 Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:07 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 3275 battles
  • 1,960
  • [WOLVE] WOLVE
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011
No worries! Good luck, it's really a great mod. I'll be making more videos on the other levels in the near future.

XxXSpottedYouXxX #12 Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:17 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 23824 battles
  • 8,336
  • [4077] 4077
  • Member since:
    05-05-2011

View PostIBLiTZKRiEGI, on 29 January 2012 - 01:07 AM, said:

No worries! Good luck, it's really a great mod. I'll be making more videos on the other levels in the near future.

Please do i subscribed your youtube channel.


The mod works flawlessly thank you tried it on my laptop little laggy but when i get back home i shall boot it up on my pc :).


Cheers mate thank you.

IBLiTZKRiEGI #13 Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:46 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 3275 battles
  • 1,960
  • [WOLVE] WOLVE
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011
Great news! Have fun, many thanks for the sub.

Hey, maybe we could play it co-op together? I'm sure it'll work since we both have the same version. I'll be on today (sunday), do you have Steam? My ID is jeebateeba.

DougHole #14 Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:33 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles
  • 2,557
  • Member since:
    04-07-2011
Just to say thanks for the heads up on this game, I played it last night and its enjoyable.

IBLiTZKRiEGI #15 Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:18 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 3275 battles
  • 1,960
  • [WOLVE] WOLVE
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011
Excellent! Glad you're enjoying it, it's a very nice game.

ScienceWoona #16 Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:39 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 12158 battles
  • 697
  • Member since:
    08-05-2010
Oh Men of War, i'm far too terrible to play it properly and it takes me ages to find a game.

XxXSpottedYouXxX #17 Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:13 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 23824 battles
  • 8,336
  • [4077] 4077
  • Member since:
    05-05-2011
Yeah we could do some MP one day NP :}.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users