Questioning the the treatment of europe server.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

_Mennes_ #1 Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18397 battles
  • [-D-R-] -D-R-
I was reading this in the junkyard and i wonder is this person hitting the weak spot of the game makers is this the fact why the topic is locked so no one can confirm this and its truth that some one needs to share.
Or is it that they are afraid that the users of the game are gone run to another game for instance in W.O.W they realy listen to the players here they dont and its true.
I got now 4 chatbans 3 of them i dont even know the reason for and they never reply who reported you.
But i do know that the moderators are giving you a warning for using bad language if i only make a dotted line like so ........... they imediatly think you wright something like fuck or stuf like that, and the right to speak what you think at that time is also forbidden so i wonder is this a free world or are we giving in to a dictator on the net in a worthless game that takes away your freedom of speech.But before you answer to this read this following first plz. B.T.W i didnt wright this following below here.

I've had it with this ***** stupid game.
this is for a few reasons:

1: Matchmater is stupid and you need to sort it! (do you not listen to your customers?........oh right, NO YOU DONT!)

2: Nerf the stupid KV cannon, they are WAY overpowered, im so fed up of being 1 shot killed by them.

3: french guns are stupid ecspesially on the AMX light tanks (ie: 12T, 13)

4: you just dont care what the community think at all, you dont listen to the community.
you say you listen and answer, seriously who asked the questions you answered and why oh why didnt you reduce the cost of ammo to match the armour changes?
my T32 ammo cost 1K for each shot and its getting to the point where it isnt worth using.

5: you treat the european community like *****, the US and RU get good shit and you treat us to well lets be honest......CRAP.

anyway there is my views about this game and WarGaming.

now the haters can comment :)

Try to make more polite post and with less profanities next time.
This critique , in this shape is not acceptable - so topic is locked, and you are warned for your actions, not officially for now, but do it again and you will be sanctioned.
/BigBadVuk

B.T.W. its more the point 1,4 and 5 that makes me wonder you know?

Yamaxanadu #2 Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:14 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1215 battles
1. MM is not horrible but not great either. It's just plain random.
2. KV is great... And slow. Some tanks are good against it, some ones are not.
3. They are good as long as you learn that these tanks are not your typical MTs from oher nations.
4. Can't disagree with that but your example is not good.
5. Grass is greener on the other side of fence? Read RU-forum and find out that RU-community thinks differently.

Mikicat #3 Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3408 battles
Meh, the French are perfectly decent for their tier as far as I've seen. They demand a VERY difrent play-style than other nations, thats all. Takes some time getting used to alright.. The KV is this and that. I can see that it's too easy to use effective... Or can I? I've seen so many use them like idiots, so I'm just not sure X3.

They don't listen very good no... One needs to stir up quite the storm before they wake up =p. It seems they go back on it if they know they are wrong on any level though, as proven with the Gift Shop mess =3. IDK about them treating the other communities difrently though... Maybe, but I don't find that so likely.

View PostYamaxanadu, on 29 January 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

1. MM is not horrible but not great either. It's just plain random.
Well, it is... I'm sorry, but it really is X3. I'm not one of those to fly off the handle for every little thing, I've long been defending WG in their actions and I voulenteer moderated for them during the BETA, so I'm not saying this out of spite... The MM is truly horrible at the moment, worse than it has been for a VERY long time, and it needs to be sorted. Like I've stated multiple times when it comes to this topic, they really need to let it take 30seconds or even a minute to get people into proper games. For some reason it is assumed that people find it unnacceptable to wait for a very short period before battling, so you end up in terrible matches instead. I know for myself and everyone I play with on VOIP that we'd MUCH prefer to wait 30seconds longer before getting into a match rather than ending up fighting tiers where you can LITTERALLY do nothing but die. The ONLY tank from lower tiers that can deal damage to the top ones is the KV with 152. Fighting E-100 in ARL-44 = not very entertaining...

_Mennes_ #4 Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18397 battles
  • [-D-R-] -D-R-
True but thats just the point the RU server is treated as W.O.W. there they listen here in europe nope.

Beesonsticks #5 Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:30 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 14422 battles
  • [QUAKE] QUAKE

View Postmennes, on 29 January 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

I was reading this in the junkyard and i wonder is this person hitting the weak spot of the game makers is this the fact why the topic is locked so no one can confirm this and its truth that some one needs to share.
Or is it that they are afraid that the users of the game are gone run to another game for instance in W.O.W they realy listen to the players here they dont and its true.

No, they junk posts like that because they are unhelpful and rude. There are many threads and posts that address percieved problems in the matchmaker, game balence and other things in a calm, eloquent and constructive manner - these are not deleted.

Posts that boil down to "this game is s**t, FIX IT NOW!!!11!one!!" simply block up the forum and are liable to incite flame wars, and I for one am glad that they are removed.

Yamaxanadu #6 Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:42 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1215 battles

View PostMikicat, on 29 January 2012 - 11:24 PM, said:

Well, it is... I'm sorry, but it really is X3. I'm not one of those to fly off the handle for every little thing, I've long been defending WG in their actions and I voulenteer moderated for them during the BETA, so I'm not saying this out of spite... The MM is truly horrible at the moment, worse than it has been for a VERY long time, and it needs to be sorted. Like I've stated multiple times when it comes to this topic, they really need to let it take 30seconds or even a minute to get people into proper games. For some reason it is assumed that people find it unnacceptable to wait for a very short period before battling, so you end up in terrible matches instead. I know for myself and everyone I play with on VOIP that we'd MUCH prefer to wait 30seconds longer before getting into a match rather than ending up fighting tiers where you can LITTERALLY do nothing but die. The ONLY tank from lower tiers that can deal damage to the top ones is the KV with 152. Fighting E-100 in ARL-44 = not very entertaining...
Well, it's not horrible at this time and day. I mean fast-to-gather MM is just plain random. I sometimes wait for about 30 minutes in SC2 before MM find me a team of my skill and equal enemy team. So I agree about MM too hasty. Even in BF3 games I wait about 15 minutes to find a perfectly matched server.

HendrikZ #7 Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:41 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11006 battles
@MM
The mm seems fine at the RU servers because there are alot more player. Here are sometimes barely enough player active to get a full game going.
You will notice this especially in tier 5-7 because there are very few people playing. This together with the impatient matchmaking plainly sucks :(

@KV
I just found the KV for myself, dunno about OP but people tend to let me sit behind a corner and reload for 30seconds instead of killing me after I miss...

@French
Just takes some getting used to it, I had some trouble with the revolver guns too but now I find them kinda weak.

@4&5
Yeah, EU often gets treated like the crazy aunt you never will invite to your bday party. ( I remember League of Legends where EU server had like 40% downtime and noone seemed to care as long as US server didnt have trouble :unsure: )

DrunkenMonkey04 #8 Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9960 battles
In all fairness, you probably just suck at the game =) Everything is fine by me, except it seems rather strange that tier 3 artillery can queue against tier 7 tanks...

Soeh... 1 Sure, the matchmaking is a little off, but nothing is so bad I have to cry like a baby.
2. Don't like the KV, don't fight the KV...
3. The french do seem to have a little too much penetration power, for what reason I don't know, but it certainly doesn't bother me all that much.
4. They probably have 100000000 requests by kid's like you who moan over everything, everything will be fixed in due time, that is if it even needs fixing...
5. I simply disagree, you are obviously overworked/stressed/angry, and you don't speak for the entire EU community which I am a part of. So talk for yourself the next time, I don't need your help. KTHXBB

iHuntTanks #9 Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:57 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
I find it EXTREMELY funny cos thats how the NA server feels. You players on the european server get the patches before we on the NA server do, so you should take comfort in that fact :P

HendrikZ #10 Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:23 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11006 battles

View PostiHuntTanks, on 30 January 2012 - 05:57 AM, said:

I find it EXTREMELY funny cos thats how the NA server feels. You players on the european server get the patches before we on the NA server do, so you should take comfort in that fact :P
US server has some kind of event 24/7 and devs responding to your posts.

_Mennes_ #11 Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18397 battles
  • [-D-R-] -D-R-

View PostDrunkenMonkey04, on 30 January 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

In all fairness, you probably just suck at the game =) Everything is fine by me, except it seems rather strange that tier 3 artillery can queue against tier 7 tanks...

Soeh... 1 Sure, the matchmaking is a little off, but nothing is so bad I have to cry like a baby.
2. Don't like the KV, don't fight the KV...
3. The french do seem to have a little too much penetration power, for what reason I don't know, but it certainly doesn't bother me all that much.
4. They probably have 100000000 requests by kid's like you who moan over everything, everything will be fixed in due time, that is if it even needs fixing...
5. I simply disagree, you are obviously overworked/stressed/angry, and you don't speak for the entire EU community which I am a part of. So talk for yourself the next time, I don't need your help. KTHXBB

Gues you dont know what a question is and B.T.W. im pretty sure your the kid and im also sure that with my age i could be your dad but hey it was an open question not an invitation to get insulted by a KID.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users