• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

HetzingHetzer #1 Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:29 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 0 battles
I just looked around the russian forums and i found this:
http://forum.worldof...е-wot-generals/
Is this a new kind of game or something?
I used google translator but it is so bad, so i cant understand half of it...
Anyone else knows what its about?

Britannia #2 Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:38 AM

Private

• Clan Commander
  • 15096 battles
  • [BRIT2] BRIT2
World  of Tanks Generals - TCG is dedicated to the hypothetical and actual military  conflicts mid-twentieth century. The  new project will be a continuation of the "military saga" launched a tank  bestselling World of Tanks, and will allow players to engage in an unceasing  struggle for supremacy on the battlefield, to try on the role of commander.  This  project offers the player to lead a mixed military unit, consisting of tanks,  artillery and infantry, submitted as a separate collection of cards.  Proper  distribution of forces on the battlefield will play a key role in achieving  overall success, and correct tactical moves and thought-out strategy will be the  key generals to victory.
Project  WoT Generals is a browser-based card game, vaguely similar to the game Berserker  Online, Magic: The Gathering, but is based primarily on the techniques presented  in the World of Tanks.

The  game will be available in four nations: the United States, Soviet Union, Germany  and France. The  essence of the conflict boils down to the destruction of the enemy's  headquarters. As  a player there will be many models of tanks in a line of World of Tanks,  platoon, and the system orders. Remarkably,  the players will be able to make their tanks and explore new technology.  Exploits  on the battlefield and will not go unnoticed - it is in the game there is a  special accounting system heroic deeds.

Players  will be offered several single and cooperative modes, including story historic  campaign, and the ability to fight other players in duels and for dominance on  the global map.

If  you have free time and little desire to take part in alpha testing stage of this  project - leave your application in the relevant  subject.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users