Giveing up hope for playes without clan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

xxxtobb3xxx #1 Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 7906 battles
At the beginning of WoT history i hated the arty as pest, then i got annoyed by ppl who hade problem to understand that battle chat is ment to be used in english and now it is the unclaned ppl.......sign this is going down hill. tho not every unclaned player is bad but like 80% of em

And u ask why im getting annoyed on them? Thats easy becuse they dont give 5 cents if the match goes bad, why should they becuse they dont have to worry about clan members getting annoyed with em. Sure u might think im unfair now but am I? just ask any friend u have in the game and they will have a bad exp with em. U are free to critisize me or think im stupid noob but this is my opinion

typhaon #2 Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:20 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 14201 battles
I think people, who don't draw the courage and will to win a battle for their own advantage alone, won't play any better for any clan, too.

xxxtobb3xxx #3 Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 7906 battles
well thats true

CuP1D #4 Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14418 battles
internet game... fee for anyone to play... every one is bad at some stage etc etc

perhaps an idea is to have some kind of restricted server, or game 'rooms' where you will need to be clan tagged, or in a platoon etc to play battles?? i dont know to be honest - as i said above its a free internet game so you will have to accept that not everyone is at your super high level!

edit: - I think people, who don't draw the courage and will to win a battle for their own advantage alone, won't play any better for any clan, too. - and thats true also

typhaon #5 Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:24 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 14201 battles

View PostOakleef, on 31 January 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

well thats true

Sadly... I don't have a clan anymore, just because I don't have enough time, so that a clan can rely on me... still I give my best just for my own good... that should be enough for every player to give his best... unfortunately that is not the case... but I noticed, that it is better in company battles, because the losing side suffers from decreased xp... so there is no place for players, which don't want to win.

xxxtobb3xxx #6 Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 7906 battles
I have not stated that im at a high game level but im talking about the enjoyment level of the game

saml6131 #7 Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8559 battles
Not always true. Sometime people who are in a clan can be worse at the game than those not in a clan. Being in a clan does not mean that you are a better player than a player not in a clan.

xxxtobb3xxx #8 Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 7906 battles
My biggest concern is the player base with tier 9 or tier 10 tanks who drive like they are headless chickens. Often they are unclaned, im not harsh on lower tiers bit im harsh against them becuse i hope they have learned something about driveing when they have reached that level of tier with their tanks

xxxtobb3xxx #9 Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 7906 battles

View Postsaml6131, on 31 January 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

Not always true. Sometime people who are in a clan can be worse at the game than those not in a clan. Being in a clan does not mean that you are a better player than a player not in a clan.

Sure there are those players also but they are rare if u ask me but then again its just little me and my view point

HoboErectus #10 Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:46 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 23569 battles
I'll tell you what annoys me as an unclaned player.

Those clan members who are playing randoms (usually in a 3 man platoon) and die pointlessly in the first 2-3 mins. Then there are those who are afraid of the repair bill of their T9-10 tank. I see this a lot lately... they are waithing for that low hp enemy tank, that is at least 2 tiers lower than theirs, to come around the corner. Usually they wait till their whole team is dead. These are the guys, who rage after they die and call the whole team noob and the whole enemy team cheaters.

Of course, most of the clan members are good players, but lately there are a lot of bad players among them.

Harry_Mack #11 Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10551 battles
I'm not in a clan and could be described as one of those tier 9 headless chickens at times.

I've experienced the alternate situation where you get matches that the clanned/platooned only help each other.

So its a bit of a generalisation to say its the unclanned who ruin it for the rest.

I play for fun and relaxation and am by no means a good player.  However I still want to win - because its far too expensive to just throw my t9 around with abandon.

BattleMetalChris #12 Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:13 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9224 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
What a crock.

So people only play to win a game when they might look bad in front of others if they don't? How insecure do you think people are?

Arkhell #13 Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:40 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles

View PostOakleef, on 31 January 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

At the beginning of WoT history i hated the arty as pest, then i got annoyed by ppl who hade problem to understand that battle chat is ment to be used in english and now it is the claned ppl.......sign this is going down hill. tho not every claned player is bad but like 80% of em

And u ask why im getting annoyed on them? Thats easy becuse they dont give 5 cents if the match goes bad, why should they becuse they dont have to worry about Random players who have to come help them get annoyed with em. Sure u might think im unfair now but am I? just ask any friend u have in the game and they will have a bad exp with em. U are free to critisize me or think im stupid noob but this is my opinion

see what I did there?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users