New Stat mods

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

steview162 #1 Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:46 PM

Brigadier

• Clan Diplomat
  • 33418 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
I have installed one of the mods that shows players stats in-game. It's quite interesting to see if people perform according to their stats,

and as you'd expect, sometimes yes and sometimes no.

The I got to wondering; the number of people who say they quit because the MM has 'ruined their game and day', will now have a new excuse to

cry off and quit. 'Your all noobs, your going to lose, I'm leaving' <flounce and slam>.

Two-edged sword then?

Sgt_Bones #2 Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 2849 battles
  • [-FC-] -FC-
Well, anyone that does that is just hurting himself, it won't make their own stats any better. So let them go.

Kistenschieber #3 Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 10797 battles
[sarcasm]In this forum it is all about stats. You can't have fun in this game without good stats.
My stats are so terrible i just want to shoot myself in both legs.[/sarcasm]

Seriously, is there no fun in this game anymore or is it only about stats ?
Your stats mean nothing if the other 14 people in your team behave like retards and you keep losing.

Sgt_Bones #4 Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 2849 battles
  • [-FC-] -FC-
Well, even retards get lucky sometimes. Besides, rage quit a match just because of low stats on the rest of your team will not, as I said, make someones stats any better, most likely destroy them, since the team of retards will definitely lose since nobody is there to help them learn something. So, IMO, if someone uses that mod to decide whether or not they want to fight a battle, let them. They lose in the end.

On the other hand, if a player uses the mod to see what players might need more info or help, and gives them hints, well, that may end up helping the tards become better players.

But I doubt anyone that is stat worried WILL help anyone, they use it probably just so they know who to call NOOB when they get killed while worrying about their stats! LOL! ;)

steview162 #5 Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:27 PM

Brigadier

• Clan Diplomat
  • 33418 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
PMSL, hmmm. I might stop using it. Seeing the scores, and then noting the performance, is bringing me down too much. I'm

beginning to think ignorance might be bliss.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users