hello guys

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

sqazll77 #1 Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 559 battles
I'll just go to the point im pretty new player so today i made 2 team kills and i got banned thats not reall fair is it? ill admit that i did 1 team kill because he shooted me 1st but then i made a team kill by mistake and got banned how does this work here . Team killing shouldnt be bannable it should just take ur points thats all.So again im sorry for the team kill is it possible to get my account back now? im so close to next tank...

thx

JayJay4466 #2 Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:24 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18320 battles

View Postsqazll77, on 01 February 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

I'll just go to the point im pretty new player so today i made 2 team kills and i got banned thats not reall fair is it? ill admit that i did 1 team kill because he shooted me 1st but then i made a team kill by mistake and got banned how does this work here . Team killing shouldnt be bannable it should just take ur points thats all.So again im sorry for the team kill is it possible to get my account back now? im so close to next tank...

thx

As far as i know there is a damage threshold: if you go over it, your name turns blue, but returns to normal after a day or two.

I'm sorry to say that if you have actually been banned then you must have team-damaged before, and the automated system keeps track of this.

You really need to learn tolerance on the battlefield- sometimes people do ignorant and selfish things, but you simply must not retaliate by shooting them.

Think about your behaviour- are you blocking people? Are you insulting with chat? Are you not participating (camping in an out of the way area). This kind of thing will provoke people.

I have never been deliberately fired at in over 7000 battles. I am convinced that players who experience it a lot are doing something to provoke it.

Only you will know- have a think about it!

sqazll77 #3 Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 559 battles
thx for the replay as i said im pretty new to this game it might be my fault but still i didnt deserve it now im bored ^^

ScienceWoona #4 Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:02 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 12158 battles

View Postsqazll77, on 02 February 2012 - 12:38 AM, said:

thx for the replay as i said im pretty new to this game it might be my fault but still i didnt deserve it now im bored ^^

The thing to think about is we used to have issues where some fools would decide it would be a good idea to wipe out half of their own team, now that you know unless you shoot on purpose you should easily be able to avoid getting banned again.

The automated system is the lesser of two evils.

Otrorto #5 Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7806 battles
I have killed only 2 teammates: an Arti that started to shoot to our own and knocked out 3 b4 i killed him and other arti that killed a loltracktor cause he was platooned with a tier 2 pz35 and ends in a tier4 battle. Both them started to give info to the enemy when they died.........Just bad people. http://forum.worldof...ile_sceptic.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users