• This topic is locked This topic is locked
208 replies to this topic

Exocet6951 #201 Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:40 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 40995 battles
  • [BALTO] BALTO

View Postpitero333, on 21 March 2012 - 11:35 AM, said:

Just look at Unofficial EU Server Statistics and france is first at win ratio.
Best heavy tier VII - X france. What? I don't even....AMX M4, aka the overgrown tiger the best? What have you been smoking?
Best medium tier VII - IX france.Nope, sorry, AMX 13 90 is light, try again.
Best scout t-50-2 just because AMX 13 90 was moved to tier VII, but still 53.37% win much more that average.AMX 13 90 is not a scout the same way T-50-2 is a scout, in fact, it's possible to not scout at all and be very successful
Best TD france :). What?
But france is not op just players playing them, "thinks" that they are so good (pro).No, careless opposition makes French autoloader tanks good
All other players even very good players, just whining about op france.ie: said careless players that goes lone wolve and meets 2 French tanks, and dies approximately 5 seconds earlier than if he had met any same tier mediums
If nerfs comes all that fun to playing op tanks goes away, so you sold france and go back to your type or other op tank.I can't decipher this sentence.

For me france IS OP.Duly noted
I don't play them just because I cannot force myself to grind to them, just don't like playing op tanks.But playing with an SU-85, with the most OP gun in it's tier is fine?
Maybe I will play them to bust my win ratio, you now I want "think" that I'm pro.Good for you, you'll fail and eventually lose win ratio, because they aren't an "I win" button. They require skill, quick thinking, luck, finely tuned risk/reward thought-process, even more so than any other tank in the game.

Unless of course you were talking about tier 8 tanks instead of tier 7, in which case huge paper tank, extremely vunerable to arty, with 40+ second reload, that need to expose themselves for more than 15 seconds to fire all 6 rounds are OP. Oh, and if you fight them on hill, chances are they won't even be able to point their guns at you, thanks to awful(in game balanced, not realistic at all, I might add) gun depression/elevation.

Radu6 #202 Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 25349 battles
Nerf good players. They are ruining the game (/sarcasm off)

Reason why french tanks prefer to run behind someone climbing and hill and unloading is 6 shots in his ass: Not so good to fight in a hill area with a gun that has little elevation/depression, with an oscilating turret that makes hiting on hard terrain more difficult or the fact that if you don't finish your opponent you are SITTING ON A HILL with something that you can't shoot at for 35-50 seconds. So excuse us, french tanks players for trying to tilt the odds in our favor by using the advantages of the tanks.

Btw, this nerf won't affect shit, they are nerfing things that are already bad like gun depression and hp (it's a good thing NOT to get hit at all in a french tank), so it won't affect they playstyle, they will still be able to do what they do best and this is just dust in the eyes thrown by WG to appease the masses.

wojtekimbier #203 Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 5149 battles
Finally

Batina #204 Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:05 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10813 battles

View PostAlezul, on 03 February 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

But then it has 50 seconds reload. You seem to forget about that "little" detail. A tank with practically no armor, can't shoot for 50 seconds.

UC I never had trouble finding a hole to crawl into with my med tank... exposure prior to shooting was something bugging me. As things are now - french tanks are 1500 damage alpha high pen tanks IMO... which is really bad...

And batchat is high health T-50-2 + high alpha tank = pewpewpepwepwepwpepwepwpepw + run

I.

raverick #205 Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 40823 battles
  • [LUDE] LUDE
NERF.What a frenchy-sound word.
For all those french-fries wagons,do you think that is fair that Lorraine have 300/225 cannon with a very nice mobility and T-44 and type-59 health? And yes,you will now shout,that cannon have reloading of 50s...Well,Im sorry,would you agree to have 40s reloading,and have 175 penetration,with 250 damage. Because,that would be real.

brick128 #206 Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 29702 battles
They did exactly what I was afraid of.

I think that Bat chat never was OP, but a little nerf couldn't hurt.

Instead of balancing the tank a bit the idiots at WG nerfed every thing that made the bat a bat.
All strong points of the tank they nerfed to hell. All weak points the made weaker.
reload 30%+ increase
accuracy 20%+ decrease
aim time 30%+ increase
Forget it. I can name all the nerfs one by one. Fact is, they destroyed the tank.

This tank is dead.

You hardly see them in randoms anymore. And if you see them you hope they are in the enemy team.

I've waited with this post so I could have played some 50 games with the bat and had some encounters with them in my other tanks to get a good feel for the nerf.

Well WG. You did it. GJ, you killed the French tanks.

_Gebe_ #207 Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25126 battles
they didn't deserve anything else to begin with

jubov #208 Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:02 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 5461 battles
I seem to be in the minority, when I say that I still like both Lorraine and BatChat, even after the nerfs. I never actually played BatChat before the nerf so I can't comment on that one much. I just don't understand how some of you feel that both of them are "unplayable" or "pieces of shit".

Most of the time the nerfs happen for a reason. I never thought it was much fun or fair for anyone to park my Lorraine in front of IS-3 and trololololo kill him while he doesn't have any chance to kill me, unless I get some 0% crits or really weird bounces.

The main site is down so I can't check the ammount of games I have played, but its close to 300 with Lorraine and 50 with BatChat. In all those games I've probably died twice because I've been caught with my pants down while loading. Mobility is so great in both of them that you can pretty much go from one side of the map to the other while loading, which is what I try to do alot. So, shooting six shot in one place, move to another when loading and shoot again. Alot of my deaths are oneshots from artillery, which is one of the only big downsides I can think of. Other than that, I can live with the non-existant armor, since not really any medium has that much armor to really bounce shots regularly (from high tier that is).

stealthed #209 Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:14 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 15065 battles
Well nerfing the reload times would have not been a problem, but nerfing the six shooter firing speed too? seriously wg? you've just removed the french's only upside

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users