Bonus Content help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

vici30 #1 Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:56 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9924 battles
Hi. I ordered the January 2012 issue of the Armchair General magazine from the U.S.A ( this http://store.history...com/ag1201.html ) , which has a bonus code for WoT. Unfortunately, I received an email saying the bonus content is only available for the North American server, and that the order was cancelled (dooh it said that on their website but I was too excited to get a month of premium and more stuff for only $12.95). I had the option to specify if I still wish to receive the magazine anyway. I just emailed them back saying I still want it, but I am wondering what to do with the code ( if I actually receive one any more ). Should I make a NA account ? Or what ? Because I think it is against the rules to exchange the code on the official game sites. Am I right ?

Homer_J #2 Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:05 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29119 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Try it on the EU site, if it works it works, if not then it will get rejected and you can decide what to do with it.

You won't get punished for entering an incorrect code, otherwise there would have been a lot of people banned just after Xmas. ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users