insult after compliment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

djgriff1 #1 Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2769 battles
I understand that fact that people are concentrating when their playin W.o.T, but when someone gets killed (me).... we all automatically go into spectator mode.
i'm quite a talkative person and i like make conversation when playin. i watch a tank killer make two censecutive kills in a row i like what i see so i instantly congratulate him. then another player fast reply's "pls Stfu"........... i'm thinking i instanlty hate this person as he seem like he's got his thumb so far up his own ass. there is absoluitly no need to pass insult. anyway i understand people are cocentrating and they dont wan't to see talk in the corner of their eye.
ah-well.

never mind ! lets keep playing i aint gonna hear from the guy again ;). by the way i am addicted to W.o.T :D ! has to be said

Limbids #2 Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13264 battles
  • [VULPE] VULPE
Sometimes I also think "please play the game instead of chatting". But if you are dead, no problem :)

Sgt_Bones #3 Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 2849 battles
  • [-FC-] -FC-
Hey, when someone kills me with a brilliant shot, I think they deserve a compliment. If they don't know how to accept it, that is their problem, if they say something back like "stfu" I ignore it. But, so far, that has rarely happened. Usually they say "thx" or something similar. Which is good.

And the folks that appreciate the fact that this game is fun, most of them do the same thing too! The little things like "gj" "nice shot" and "good teamwork" make this game fun even when it can be very frustrating!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users