Deat tank road block

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

djgriff1 #1 Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:39 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2769 battles
i have an attatched picture so show you where im on about :).

okay, so i was playing on a map called LAKEVILLE. and it was a cleadr victory, as my team had 4 players left, the opposition had 1. at the start of the map going far left was a death trap, i know this as in the early minutes i dropped to 2hp; (Fuel tank, ammunttion, enigne, tracks,) all that good stuff wasn't working.

so we had two player capturing their base and i attempt to make my way there through the middle but there was several tanks blocking and there was no way past, i took me like 4-5 mins getting there that was attempt (A). so i try the far left attempt (B) and another dead tank road block, i had to go all the way roung the other side of the map to get to their base. game ends! ........

so i found a problem,i think we should be able to nudge dead tanks in order to get where we wan't to be without taking track damage.

i hope you enjoyed reading my epic fail haha :D

Attached Files

• Attached File   wot!.bmp   149.58K

XiTiX #2 Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:42 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16058 battles
  • [0WNED] 0WNED
Tank wrecks are moveable, but at a small rate. Perhaps with the introduction of physics it will be possible to push them off the cliff or something. Current situation is not perfect, but still better than some time ago when wrecks were completely unmoveable. They made for permanent roadblocks, so in some maps it was used as tactical advantage.

djgriff1 #3 Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2769 battles
i guess i didn't look at it that way. thanks :)

Catarraz #4 Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:48 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13287 battles
What we should be able to do is drive right over wrecks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users