Pimp the Tiger II back!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

fake00 #1 Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:04 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 3124 battles
  • [RNGC] RNGC
I haven't played the King Tiger in a while, but I recently got again and I can honestly say it sucks now. The Armour has either gone down or they have added a host of weak spots. Also they made it so it is practically impossible not to get penetrated and your engine not to get set on fire. I was at 75 percent of my health, week M4 Sherman with the upgraded 76 mm gun comes penetrates me on the side. My engine lights on fire, I die. That was SOOOO stupid I can't even tell you. If Wargaming just got rid of that I would be happy, see :):D !!! Also the King Tiger is now where near the league of its counter part the IS3, I mean an IS3 can take a King Tiger with ease. In this case wargaming has certainly showed partiality to the russians. They need to make the KT better. Please!

Oh yes and the reason I posted in this forum was because I was unable to post in the suggestions forum.

L3gi #2 Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:20 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 26846 battles

View Postfake00, on 18 February 2012 - 04:04 AM, said:

I was at 75 percent of my health, week M4 Sherman with the upgraded 76 mm gun comes penetrates me on the side.
Dont show him your side.

My engine lights on fire, I die.
Fire extinguisher?

That was SOOOO stupid I can't even tell you.
I can imagine.. im also angry when i'am dieing bec of my own stupidity...

Also the King Tiger is now where near the league of its counter part the IS3, I mean an IS3 can take a King Tiger with ease.
Thats one point i need to agree... it has got more difficult to kill them with the KT... but its far from being impossible...
ever driven t32? its also T8 and got 27 penetration less than kt.. if i would be that hard on kt, how should a t32 be able to kill a is3?

fake00 #3 Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:13 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 3124 battles
  • [RNGC] RNGC
No, I wasn't playing bad. There was no way I could have avoided what happened, the difference in the Tiger is that before it felt like a solid well armored tank now it feels like it is made of paper. Also I believe that the King Tiger is the only tank in world of tanks that was actually nerfed from how good it was in real life!

That is a true statement!

fake00 #4 Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 3124 battles
  • [RNGC] RNGC
I have nothing against wargaming.net, but I do wish for them to make the KT as good as it actually was. If they can give Russian tanks, Armour, guns, and speed they never had they could at least make the King Tiger as good as it was.

SlicerDicer #5 Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:41 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 1 battle

View Postfake00, on 18 February 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

No, I wasn't playing bad. There was no way I could have avoided what happened, the difference in the Tiger is that before it felt like a solid well armored tank now it feels like it is made of paper. Also I believe that the King Tiger is the only tank in world of tanks that was actually nerfed from how good it was in real life!

That is a true statement!

You can increase the size of the font one step more. Like this: I FORGOT THE IS7

fake00 #6 Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 3124 battles
  • [RNGC] RNGC
Thanks man, I will keep it in mind!

IBLiTZKRiEGI #7 Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:19 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 3275 battles
  • [WOLVE] WOLVE
The Tiger II doesn't have good side armour. It can be penned easily by even some Tier V guns. The upper hull on the other hand is an almost unbreakable wall. Is you angle it you can bounce the BL-9 easily.

fake00 #8 Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:31 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 3124 battles
  • [RNGC] RNGC
I am talking being penned by a t29 front Armour AND angled as easy as going threw butter.

Ok, Just to test I rammed a fully upgraded full health (same as me) t29.

Results:

I survived with 5 hp left.
He sent a shot through my front Armour setting my engine on fire and bringing me down to 1/3 of my hit points. Then He shot me.

I destroyed him with 5HP left. That NEVER would have happened before the KT got nerfed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users