Beggers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

DustyBlackDragon #1 Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 345 battles
I am fed up of people begging for gold or premium tanks I ahve seen it a few times in general chat tank companys and even in battles I am sorry Wargamming but u need to clamp down on these people with a chat ban or a account suspension for a few days as its really annoying or even better remove gift shop.

Arkhelus #2 Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 11883 battles
Are you seriosly complaining about beggers? There is an easy to use function that make the "beggers go away", it`s called block/ignore function.

People like that are part of the life, but getting upset because of them is a bit.. meh. I`m curios where do you find these guys as I never
seen a begger, be it in general chat, battle chat or company chat.

To be honest, they have no fault, it`s the people who give that are responsible for their behaviour. Same as in real life.

Again, you should try to chill out, there is no point for your frustration and try to use the ignore function. It will keep your blood pressure
at low levels so you may live a long and happy life.

Edit: Thank you for the - rep. I feed on them, I survive because of them.

Gangerr #3 Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:24 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19968 battles
I don't like beggers myself, just ignore them.  In real life I just walk past the beggers that sit around asking for money, most of dirty, smelly and use the money for drink or drugs.  Never give to these people in game or real life.

shiftypowers2002 #4 Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:41 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11555 battles
  • [MIS] MIS
Hmmm, but do you have any free gold / tank codes though??

Just askin??

:Smile_harp:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users