• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

TheRaggedMan #1 Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3764 battles
  • [THEC] THEC
Any boxing fans playing WoT?

What do you feel about the disgrace that British Boxing has suddenly become with the punch-ups involving Dereck Chisora and David Haye, plus the pre-fight nonsense during Chisora's match-up with Vitali Klitschko.

I was a little ashamed that these men, even though Haye no longer has a boxing license, are representing England/the UK on a global stage. A lot is made of the Klitschko's attitude and the subtle mind-games they supposedly play, but that is all part of the build-up in my opinion and at least they acted like gentlemen and not ruffians.

JeffyShow #2 Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5164 battles
I like boxing.
Vitali had a good fight.

And I also like this song
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Crazy_Mayes #3 Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 16683 battles
  • [GGGC] GGGC
I thought Dereck Chisora was a complete and utter disgrace and deserves a minimum two year ban from boxing.   From start to finish - Slapping Klitschko, spitting water in his face, unsporting in defeat at the end and then a massive brawl and violent threats made etc with David Haye at the end.  Haye, clearly hit Chisora with a bottle in his chest, clearly swung a camera tripod and hit his own trainer on the head... His behaviour at the post fight press conference was just insane.

Personally, I think Haye is going to be in serious trouble when the German police catch up with him.  Chisora, may get off lighter from a criminal law perspective, but he should get hung out to dry by the boxing world.

TheRaggedMan #4 Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3764 battles
  • [THEC] THEC
According to newspapers today, the "fight" between Chisora and Haye was staged to promote an in-ring bout between them with the winner facing a Klitschko.

Good luck if that is the case; Haye getting a boxing license from the British Board, or convincing either of the Klitschkos to fight those thugs.

JeffyShow #5 Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:53 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5164 battles
http://onlineboxing.net

the best boxing game IN THE WORLD ...yea

Crazy_Mayes #6 Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 16683 battles
  • [GGGC] GGGC
Correct decision in my opinion to ban Chisora and kick him out of the WBC rankings.  It needed to be done for the good of boxing.

http://www.dailymail...Haye-brawl.html

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users