Attention: All Versions fixed for 0.9.8.1!
I once again stumbled in the russian forums over a nice mod ( Stl1te Custom Damage Panel) and decided to translate it into english for you:
Version 2 (same as above but with centered module and crew damage icons and healthbar to better suit widescreen monitors):
All panels have module repair timers, so they let you know your time to repair to the exact second.
Get it here:
>>Download Version 1 (aka. Vanilla)<<
>>Download Version 2 (HP bar, modules and crew centered)<<
>>Download Version 3 (Modules and crew centered)<<
Changes of 981a release:
- Fixed vanilla panel version.
- Added health % to the healthbar via config.
Changes of 981 release:
- Folder rename for micropatch 0.9.8.1
Changes of 98b release:
- Fixed version 2 (healthbar centered too)
- Rearranged the modules in the center, so they reflect the repair kit dialog in order for better reference.
Changes of 98a release:
- Made Crew Icons at start invisible.
- Fixed module Icon on click repair.
Known Issue: Crew Icons in Observer mode do not disappear properly. Other than that seems to work fine.
Changes of 0.9.8 release:
- Reworked the entire Panel to get it up to speed with 0.9.8.
- Added Killerente94 style sidescrape helper indicator because it was requested.
Changes of 9.7a release:
- Fixed chat jumping when you window the game. Fixed autocentering of modules and healthbar when changing resolution / windowing.
Edited by locastan, 16 June 2015 - 06:35 AM.