Thank you Michael Swan!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

nemchenk #1 Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:35 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8709 battles
  • [WOOF] WOOF
Couldn't find another forum to post this, so I guess it will go into Off Topic...

On Thursday night I somehow managed to spend 2500 gold on Premium instead of 250 like I wanted -- I am fairly sure that I selected the correct radio button, but when I noticed my account had upgraded to Premium, I also realised that all my gold was gone  :(

I immediately raised a ticket with Cust Support, but a few hours later got a message which basically said "tough titty, old boy -- enjoy the game!"  <_<

Now, I persevered, pointing out that I had raised the ticket within a couple of minutes of the error/bug occurring, but kept getting response after response back saying "that's too bad" or words to that effect. But just as I had given up, Mr. Michael Swan from the World of Tanks Support Service came to my rescue and sorted everything out in the most polite and professional manner!

So this is my effort to thank him for all the hard work he is doing at Wargaming.net Customer Support. I am one happy customer again, and will indeed enjoy this great game of theirs :Smile_great:

XiTiX #2 Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16026 battles
  • [0WNED] 0WNED
You'll get satisfaction survey into your mailbox. Make sure you take couple of minutes to fill that in and feel free to add any comments. That'll be the best way to pass any positive or negative feedback further.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users