Jump to content


ПРИВЕТ!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

_Nikolaich_ #1 Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:27 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    02-27-2012
Привет! Даже не знаю как Вас назвать. Или европейцы или англичане или еще как-то! Как вы поживаете на своем европейском сервере, потому что у нас на русском все отлично! Русские танки нагибают, французы правда надоедают а так все нормально!

order to understand what I wrote, use a translator!!!!

УДАЧИ ОТ РУССКИХ ТАНКИСТОВ!!!!!!!!!!

DougHole #2 Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles
  • 2,557
  • Member since:
    04-07-2011
Does it translate as "I accept EU players are much much better than Russians at World of Tanks?"

_Nikolaich_ #3 Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    02-27-2012

View PostDougHole, on 27 February 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

Does it translate as "I accept EU players are much much better than Russians at World of Tanks?"
what are you studying in school is bad that so wrong translation

KuroNyra #4 Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:47 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14973 battles
  • 4,063
  • Member since:
    07-13-2011
your school is not better since it's look like you can't read the rules.

ENGLISH ONLY.

JeffyShow #5 Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:53 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5164 battles
  • 1,008
  • Member since:
    11-17-2011
He said that Ru ranks are OP and that is as it should be, but Fra tanks can be irritating at times.

He also said - "hi" and gl.

DougHole #6 Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:30 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles
  • 2,557
  • Member since:
    04-07-2011

View Post_Nikolaich_, on 27 February 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

what are you studying in school is bad that so wrong translation
Your question contains grammatical shortcomings. I shall answer when you use the Queen's English.

JeffyShow #7 Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:39 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5164 battles
  • 1,008
  • Member since:
    11-17-2011

View PostDougHole, on 28 February 2012 - 03:30 PM, said:

Your question contains grammatical shortcomings. I shall answer when you use the Queen's English.
Your question contains a grammatical flaws. I will answer when you use the English queen.

eng->ru->eng

Icecreamvan #8 Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:39 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 11446 battles
  • 382
  • Member since:
    10-03-2010

View Post_Nikolaich_, on 27 February 2012 - 05:27 PM, said:

Привет! Даже не знаю как Вас назвать. Или европейцы или англичане или еще как-то! Как вы поживаете на своем европейском сервере, потому что у нас на русском все отлично! Русские танки нагибают, французы правда надоедают а так все нормально!

order to understand what I wrote, use a translator!!!!

УДАЧИ ОТ РУССКИХ ТАНКИСТОВ!!!!!!!!!!

Implying any translator wouldn't spit out any gibberish in English.

According to Google Translate:

Quote

Hello! I do not know how you call it. Or Europeans or Englishmen or whatever! How do you do on your European server, because we have the Russian all excellent! Russian tanks bend, the French are really bored and everything is normal!

Quote

LUCK OF RUSSIAN Tankers

Engrish at its finest. :lol:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users