SFRJ tree in WOWP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Black_Baron #1 Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 16512 battles
OK folks here's the deal.A groop of pepole led by laufer982(My link WOWP forum acount)are trying to put the SFRJ tree in WOWP.That's right a Yugoslavian tree (My link,and for the planes My link contact or post ur findings here.These arent the only one there are many planes and prototupes that can make a full scale Yugo tree up to tirer X).The thing is that they are in need of 3D designers and right now they are trying to convince WG about this and 3D models are best wepons :D.Anyway the important thing i have to mention that u are doing this for free and with your own will,so dont expect anyting in return except some team work and fun :).So if you want to test your capabilities,improve your craftings,wanting to contribrute to this project fell free and contact laufer982.NOTE:that we must do this in short time till the testing of the game still lasts so they can be made now and not relised afther 2 years lol.We dont want that dont we.

here is 3D model from his team:
Presenting Ikarus IK-2
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://i41.tinypic.com/nef2x5.png

And some cool loking aircraft that Yugoslavia had and planed

http://ecardmodels.c...W/ikarus_02.JPG
Posted Image
Ikarus T-451MM Stršljen II
Posted Image

Im not the expert on airplanes lol but they are looking badass dont they  :Smile-izmena:

Tnx for ur time and sorry for english  :rolleyes:

Spitfire_MS #2 Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 36137 battles
This would be soooo cool! :) Im from former Yugoslavia and would like to see some of the planes in game :Smile-playing: But theres a little chance for that to happend... :(

Pozdrav i svaka cast! :)

Black_Baron #3 Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 16512 battles
Spread the word if u want to see it  :Smile-izmena:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users