Jump to content


The weekly contest: Kill the Courier


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 26,401
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Be ready to fire your guns! Our couriers' vehicles are full of gold. You can destroy them this weekend!

Full news text

Rancesco #2 Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10244 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011

View PostCommunity, on 09 March 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

Be ready to fire your guns! Our couriers' vehicles are full of gold. You can destroy them this weekend!

Full news text


nice, but when you are going to publish list of this week winners?

supercharge #3 Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:47 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 1651 battles
  • 1,279
  • [WG-EU] WG-EU
  • Member since:
    01-16-2012

View PostRancesco, on 09 March 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

nice, but when you are going to publish list of this week winners?


Hi,

The list of the last week's winners can be found here:
http://worldoftanks....t-week-winners/

Many Thanks,
Supercharge
The Wargaming Community Team

Rancesco #4 Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10244 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011

View Postsupercharge, on 09 March 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

Hi,

The list of the last week's winners can be found here:
http://worldoftanks....t-week-winners/

Many Thanks,
Supercharge
The Wargaming Community Team

Yes,but thats last week,i killed courier on Tuesday but still no winners...i have screenshoot.

wsatnutter #5 Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:40 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 25121 battles
  • 7,760
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
it would be real good if we had these events dated and linked to the release of the new patch that is so late
so it would build up the excitement to release
all we get are kill the bloody courier in 10000+ battles ive seen one and other  weekend special which is usualy buy this cos its gonna be cheap
no its not cheap

we as a community would like some cohesion please its not alot to ask for or a lot to give and if you cant make the date then just explain why most of us will understand

but one thing we will not put up with or understand in response to our questions is your silence


nutter


out

AntiCitiZenOne #6 Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20482 battles
  • 24
  • [NEKRO] NEKRO
  • Member since:
    03-20-2011
Just killed the courier :) When does the gold arrive?
Luckily I was in my IS-4, cause courier was in ISU-152 :D  :Smile-izmena:

martinpSVK #7 Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9421 battles
  • 2
  • [THOR] THOR
  • Member since:
    06-07-2011
I killed my first courier, he was in amx40 1945 :)

URANcz #8 Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:10 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37626 battles
  • 34
  • [9-TDE] 9-TDE
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011
I killed  WG_courier2 with my T34 he was in M46 Patton :)

Bisquits #9 Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 41364 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    03-23-2011

View PostCommunity, on 09 March 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

Be ready to fire your guns! Our couriers' vehicles are full of gold. You can destroy them this weekend!

Full news text

Hey!
Having never fully grapped the idea of this event "kill the courier" it came to my full alertness this weekend when i killed him in his Patton on the map Phorovkhova at appr.12.30 hours with my GWTiger arty. He wrote congrats. I didnt reply as my CTRL ENTER has never worked (why is that?? - i can only write to my own team).
Since i didnt take a screenshot is there any other way i can check out whether i have been credited the gold for killing the courier?

Yours Truly

Bisquits DTD
Denmark

AntiCitiZenOne #10 Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20482 battles
  • 24
  • [NEKRO] NEKRO
  • Member since:
    03-20-2011
I still don't have my gold for killing WG_courier5  <_<

supercharge #11 Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:07 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 1651 battles
  • 1,279
  • [WG-EU] WG-EU
  • Member since:
    01-16-2012

View PostAntiCitiZenOne, on 12 March 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

I still don't have my gold for killing WG_courier5  <_<


Hi,

Thanks for the post.
You should receive your gold later today :)
Thanks for your patience.

All the best,
Supercharge
The Wargaming Community Team

supercharge #12 Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:13 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 1651 battles
  • 1,279
  • [WG-EU] WG-EU
  • Member since:
    01-16-2012

View PostRancesco, on 09 March 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

Yes,but thats last week,i killed courier on Tuesday but still no winners...i have screenshoot.

Hi,

Thanks for the post.
Kill the Courier takes place on Sat and Sunday. It looks like it was Hunt us Down.
I will double check you account with my colleagues and keep you posted.

Many Thanks,
Supercharge
The Wargaming Community Team

KGSDSAW #13 Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:19 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37552 battles
  • 3
  • [-STS-] -STS-
  • Member since:
    11-01-2011
delete plz false sektion i see :(

dule1 #14 Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15538 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    03-12-2011
i killed a courier on sunday,when i can get gold for that
thanks

dule1 #15 Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15538 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    03-12-2011
I still don't have my gold for killing WG_courier5  :lol:

URANcz #16 Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 37626 battles
  • 34
  • [9-TDE] 9-TDE
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011
I still don´t have golds from courier too ....I kill WG_courier2 :)

AntiCitiZenOne #17 Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20482 battles
  • 24
  • [NEKRO] NEKRO
  • Member since:
    03-20-2011

View Postsupercharge, on 13 March 2012 - 01:07 PM, said:

Hi,

Thanks for the post.
You should receive your gold later today :)
Thanks for your patience.

All the best,
Supercharge
The Wargaming Community Team



*The gold was credited on the winners account yesterday. All the players listed below woke up this morning with an extra 250 gold.*

Only thing I woke up with this morning, was a hangover from last night.

Problems with rewards from this event or what? I think you should do it automatic in the future. Kill the courier, and when battle over you already have the gold.

http://worldoftanks....ourier-winners/

I'm on that list, but still no gold. Yaaar! Where be my goldz you scoundrelz!  :Smile-izmena:

AntiCitiZenOne #18 Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20482 battles
  • 24
  • [NEKRO] NEKRO
  • Member since:
    03-20-2011

View PostAntiCitiZenOne, on 14 March 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

*The gold was credited on the winners account yesterday. All the players listed below woke up this morning with an extra 250 gold.*

Only thing I woke up with this morning, was a hangover from last night.

Problems with rewards from this event or what? I think you should do it automatic in the future. Kill the courier, and when battle over you already have the gold.

http://worldoftanks....ourier-winners/

I'm on that list, but still no gold. Yaaar! Where be my goldz you scoundrelz!  :Smile-izmena:

Got it finally.  :Smile_harp:
Now to order 30 000 more gold :D that will be 120 000 gold in 3 months :D

Foxy102 #19 Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12948 battles
  • 46
  • [A-F_K] A-F_K
  • Member since:
    03-28-2011
never seen him  :Smile-izmena:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users